The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

OK so I just checked the above out and it was good. Full service, shots limited by time, min 90 mins 1388 rmb.Operating out of a hotel. Girls are model quality. Happy to share with regular sharers, and ppl who shared/ traded info with me!
Old 19-12-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can recommend a good family spa in shanghai? Similar to the types in guangzhou and shenzhen where they are 24 hours with buffet. Hj or not is optional.

BTW I'm staying around people avenue area from 20 to 22 Dec. Any bros wanna hangout or do smtg like pubs or clubs? My first time in shanghai
Old 22-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
julienspof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in Shanghai for the next couple of days.. anyone wants to hang?
Old 22-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

julienspof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

found a couple guys on wechat, with sauna around jing an area. quoting 2k to 2.6k. might go scout it out..
Old 23-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Terryballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by julienspof View Post
found a couple guys on wechat, with sauna around jing an area. quoting 2k to 2.6k. might go scout it out..
Hi bro pm me I'm at shanghai as well
Old 31-12-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

chiongstersk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aseanman View Post
If any bro want to patrol KTV in Shanghai with ease of mind, can PM me ....try last week and is fun and safe
Bro, I am interested. It’s a solo naughty ktv?
Old 09-01-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
bonkeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros want to exchange outcall contact for SH? Thanks.
Old 17-01-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

johnsonzhang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Shanghai end December, just one day after there was a massive raid so the KTVs were mostly and even if open, very dull. Any updates and perhaps are the KTVs back in full force?
Old 28-01-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to who PM me.... as just came back SG & log in.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

After back in SG... I miss the days when I am in Shanghai.. the HCs & SPAs.... really fun and interesting...

Anyone miss those days? Not sure if Shanghai you still have such places.
Old 30-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup. I was stationed there in 2008. Heaven Near my apartment at Pudong got a few spas. One dragon service before 5 pm only RMB 499 including full service plus food and drinks. So many gals to choose from the fish tank too

Gone are the day. Miss those days but happy that I got chance to enjoy the old times

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
After back in SG... I miss the days when I am in Shanghai.. the HCs & SPAs.... really fun and interesting...

Old 30-06-2020, 06:03 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Prince Devitt up
Old 01-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Ahh... yes I remember.. could be the same one I went to in Pudong... is it the one located at/near a shopping mall. I love it's before 5pm special... so many to choose from.

Yes 一条龙服务 have everything you are looking for... nuru, HDLY... everything...
I too miss those days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post
Yup. I was stationed there in 2008. Heaven Near my apartment at Pudong got a few spas. One dragon service before 5 pm only RMB 499 including full service plus food and drinks. So many gals to choose from the fish tank too

Gone are the day. Miss those days but happy that I got chance to enjoy the old times

Cheers
Old 02-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahh... yes I remember.. could be the same one I went to in Pudong... is it the one located at/near a shopping mall. I love it's before 5pm special... so many to choose from.

Yes 一条龙服务 have everything you are looking for... nuru, HDLY... everything...
I too miss those days....
wow, that 1 gone long long time. I rem I went with my China friend after lunch, a good and nice place that hard to find with a full service now.

after 10yrs, still ok and can find gd service every where. but started 2019..... woow from Mar less and less..... Jun almost all closed....

now only can find with happy ending
Old 02-07-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post

Cheers
yes, that time the condo in Pudong <1M, ~800K and my friend asked me buy 1 there, as I >50% time/yr was in Shanghai.... now is >10M for a condo

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1