The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!
Re: Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz View Post
How you knea cold sores if you didnt touch a single chick?
Like boss mentioned the HSV-1 virus could be triggered in cold weather. It was during the winter season indeed. In SG no outbreak or symptoms whatsoever, go overseas and boom that muthafucker spawn on your lips.

The point is, we could already have the HSV-1 virus without knowing it. Being Asian, that 2 weeks of recovery was really painful due to social stigma but thankfully, I could feel that in the states people don't judge and DGAF because it is probably too common and you can find creams for herpes/cold sores in the supermarket readily like it was tiger balm.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
but the coldest season of the year causes it to raise its ugly head
Never knew that weather also had an effect on herpes
Old 16-06-2019, 03:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How you knea cold sores if you didnt touch a single chick?
You don't have to touch a chick. Children often catch cold sores from their parents/relatives etc

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stds...s/oral-herpes/

Oral Herpes

Approximately 50 percent of the adult population in the United States has oral herpes, typically caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). Most people contract oral herpes when they are children by receiving a kiss from a friend or relative.

Oral herpes is commonly referred to as “cold sores” and “fever blisters.” While symptoms of oral herpes most commonly appear on or around the lips, oral herpes is not always limited to this area. For some, symptoms may appear between the upper lip, on or inside the nose, or on the chin or cheek. In these instances, herpes is referred to as oral-facial herpes. You have most likely seen someone experiencing an oral herpes outbreak before.

Oral herpes is transmitted through direct contact between the contagious area and broken skin (a cut or break) and mucous membrane tissue (such as the mouth or genitals). Herpes can also be transmitted when there are no symptoms present. There are several days throughout the year when the virus reactivates yet causes no symptoms (called asymptomatic shedding, viral shedding, or asymptomatic reactivation).

If a person is experiencing symptoms orally, we recommend abstaining from performing oral sex and kissing others directly on the mouth until signs have healed and the skin looks normal again. Because most adults have oral herpes, we do not advise that a person stop giving or receiving affection altogether between outbreaks (when there are no signs or symptoms) simply because they have oral herpes. However, using a barrier (such as a dental dam) or condom when performing oral sex (even though there are no symptoms present around the mouth) can reduce the risk of contracting genital herpes.

By performing oral sex on someone who has genital herpes, it would be possible to contract oral herpes – but this is rare. Most cases of genital herpes are caused by HSV-2, which rarely affects the mouth or face. Also, and even more importantly, most adults already have oral HSV-1, contracted as a child through kissing relatives or friends.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
hertz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhertz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
Like boss mentioned the HSV-1 virus could be triggered in cold weather. It was during the winter season indeed. In SG no outbreak or symptoms whatsoever, go overseas and boom that muthafucker spawn on your lips.

The point is, we could already have the HSV-1 virus without knowing it. Being Asian, that 2 weeks of recovery was really painful due to social stigma but thankfully, I could feel that in the states people don't judge and DGAF because it is probably too common and you can find creams for herpes/cold sores in the supermarket readily like it was tiger balm.
No wonder in SG seldom see ppl got cold sores (HSV-1) outbreak.. maybe it's indeed due to weather in western countries so it's more prominent there. Even in SG, people dont really talk/mention about herpes

Not sure statistically how many people got infected by HSV-2 in SG tho..
Old 17-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't have to touch a chick. Children often catch cold sores from their parents/relatives etc

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stds...s/oral-herpes/

Oral Herpes

Also, and even more importantly, most adults already have oral HSV-1, contracted as a child through kissing relatives or friends.
Wah Gaolat , sharing drinks among friends with a single straw are common in school , lagi common during NS , reservist .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 18-06-2019, 05:01 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

statistically the number reported are very low.... probably because HSV test isnt included in the health check for the WL.

Quote:
No wonder in SG seldom see ppl got cold sores (HSV-1) outbreak.. maybe it's indeed due to weather in western countries so it's more prominent there. Even in SG, people dont really talk/mention about herpes

Not sure statistically how many people got infected by HSV-2 in SG tho..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Outram road massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanker6666 View Post
Me and my friend went to Mango Spa last week. Both of us took up the special services. However, my friend noticed something unusual yesterday and went to the clinic at Killiney for checkup. Unfortunately, doctor say he gana Herpes.... smlj...

Guys, be careful when go out play... Now she dunno how to tell her wife and don't dare to go home early
What service and which girl???
Old 20-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
hertz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhertz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just realised there's a thing called Eyes herpes and also herpetic whitlow on fingers.. these are scary, does it mean that it can be easily contracted when there's skin contact.
Old 20-06-2019, 04:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just realised there's a thing called Eyes herpes and also herpetic whitlow on fingers.. these are scary, does it mean that it can be easily contracted when there's skin contact.
The herpes virus comes in many forms. Chicken pox is caused by a herpes virus.

It is spread easily via skin to skin contact. The risk factors are discussed informatively in these articles.

https://www.thestdproject.com/what-i...smission-risk/

https://www.thestdproject.com/what-i...ssion-risk-ii/

Whatever the risk factors might be the fact remains that the majority of those infected never experience any symptoms whatsoever so for most of us Herpes is a non issue.

I would be very surprised if someone who visits prostitutes regularly has not been infected yet. A far more likely scenario is that they have the virus but do not have any symptoms.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 20-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigMistake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, i went for massage to have happy ending. While receiving hj, we kissed mouth to mouth (big regret here as my little bro took over my big head after remembering that she give bjj services which i declined). Usually i will never kiss when engaging such services.

After 2 days, my lips feels very dry and starts to peel off, my tongue tip has a burning sensation with a geographical patch. I am starting to worry if that is herpes. I am worried and do not want to pass on to my wife.

Any bros can advice? should i see a doctor or something...
Old 20-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMistake View Post
hi, i went for massage to have happy ending. While receiving hj, we kissed mouth to mouth (big regret here as my little bro took over my big head after remembering that she give bjj services which i declined). Usually i will never kiss when engaging such services.

After 2 days, my lips feels very dry and starts to peel off, my tongue tip has a burning sensation with a geographical patch. I am starting to worry if that is herpes. I am worried and do not want to pass on to my wife.

Any bros can advice? should i see a doctor or something...
You're allowing paranoia to get the better of you.

I doubt very much you caught herpes from that one kiss.

However it is quite likely you're already infected from your past encounters as more than 50% of the adult population has the virus.

Here's the stats from the article above...

Old 21-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
You're allowing paranoia to get the better of you.

I doubt very much you caught herpes from that one kiss.

However it is quite likely you're already infected from your past encounters as more than 50% of the adult population has the virus.

Here's the stats from the article above...

Was paranoid after the kiss as I recalled that she allows CIM to other customers with no protection. Although she mentioned that she brushed her teeth (without Listerine) after the deed is done, the thought virus staying in her mouth scare the shit out of me. Thanks for your advice bro.
Old 21-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMistake View Post
Was paranoid after the kiss as I recalled that she allows CIM to other customers with no protection. Although she mentioned that she brushed her teeth (without Listerine) after the deed is done, the thought virus staying in her mouth scare the shit out of me. Thanks for your advice bro.
Brushing teeth can theoretically make matters worse even if listerine is used because it could cause gums to bleed thereby increasing the the viral load and therefore the risk.

Old 21-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

davis111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Brushing teeth can make matters worse even if listerine is used because it could cause gums to bleed thereby increasing the risk.
You forgot to tell him that he has a chance of getting Syphilis, since he has a patch on his tongue. It could symptom of chancre caused by syphilis.

Well its curable, if you go get checked.
Old 21-06-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brushing teeth can theoretically make matters worse even if listerine is used because it could cause gums to bleed thereby increasing the the viral load and therefore the risk.
I used listerine after the deed which I bought from watson because I was so scared. I remembered that I did not taste any blood from the french kiss.

Should I get tested for anything (e.g. HIV or whatsoever)? This is worrying and I will never let my small head take over again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1