The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
why so gan cheong? 5555 Not yet officially break up right? Still can enjoy one mah while it last.

haizzz chiong till so complicated.
it is a case of 不要钱的比较贵

it may be less hassle to go for ML/FL

fuck, pay and forget
Old 25-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Just confess sincerely to your wife, ask for forgiveness. I am very very sure your wife will not leave you due to children.

Once you wife forgiven you, your mistress cant do anything to you.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

I will pray for you bro.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
why so gan cheong? 5555 Not yet officially break up right? Still can enjoy one mah while it last.

Chinese have sayings. "One smack two split", "fish die net broke".

Emotional stuff take time to solve and settle one leh. Why i ask you where she from and what she do and if you got access and know her work place and colleagues etc is because if she want to damage your life? Then you also must be prepared to damage hers too.

You: Ok lor you go tell my wife! Go!!!!! I don't care anymore!!! I never force you anything did I? You already know I have family. It was our mistakes and we both adult right? You want my family broken right? Go ahead do it. Now you call my wife. Call now!!!! NVM one later I also will make sure whole world know you did it. Your boss your friends and colleagues all will know what you did to my family. i can't contact your family in JB nvm i call your boss tell him everything about us and hope he can sound you out.

Above is one fierce method for negotiation lah hor. Please think about it and use it wisely tactfully adjust accordingly. Gather everything you need first then plan slowly. If possible delete whatever info she holding on you also. If she keep forcing you threaten you? You must also let her know you ready to die with her. She not sg mah, if kana a big hoohaa at work maybe also no face to work there liao and balek JB. Its her choice to make. But you must play victim lah hor. Keep evidence that she threaten you and you nice to her so it be to your advantage. But don't let her have evidence of you threat her or bad to her. Make police report if you want 555 with full info of her work pass although its just for record purpose only b4 she report you. No need go down mata chu one leh, just singpass file can liao tell the truth about her threaten you. 555

I don't know how long you and her quarrel liao but you need to give her time to calm down cool down. When she cool down already she can think better about your relationship with her. Then you don't be too sweet to her lah as b4. Just treat her normal lor and monitor situation. Cuz sometime they give up themselves eventually. Sometime just say give me time to think and calm can? You must buy time mah then pacify her and let time slowly wash away her anger and love for you.

If you want be super bad then you transfer her to another bro but take time lah hor cuz the other bro must gain opportunity to xian her mah. When she most depress time, she need someone to care her for sure and that guy is not you.

Worst case scenario, she contacted your wife and you just tell your wife lah you realised your mistake long ago thats why wana break her cuz after life/death you realised even more she most important in your life. If not sincere to change? You also won't break up her mah. Its she the one who don't let you off and all the time you been suffering quietly because of she threaten you and left you no choice but to appease her because you love your wife and family and don't want to break it. Bobian one mah rice already cooked so must act pitiful a bit to your advantage see can help a bit or not. Losing your man pride is nothing lah hor. 5555

haizzz chiong till so complicated.

Thanks brother for the advice..

What if she really tell my wife? Then i die also.... haizzzzzz
Old 25-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Just confess sincerely to your wife, ask for forgiveness. I am very very sure your wife will not leave you due to children.

Once you wife forgiven you, your mistress cant do anything to you.

Bro, i was thinking along this line also...
But what if she divorce me with adultery??? Then i die even uglier.....
Old 25-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
I will pray for you bro.
Thanks... u have any advice for me?

1. She go approach my wife, i die..
2. I confess, beg for forgiveness, also die..
3. Takes time, she does not want to wait... also die......

Haizzzzzzz
Old 25-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
it is a case of 不要钱的比较贵

it may be less hassle to go for ML/FL

fuck, pay and forget
Bro... now i learn this.... but too late..... too late......
Old 25-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

What are you willing to give up?

1. Extramarital Sex
2. Your salary
3. Your reputation

How many of the above?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
No.... maybe some see before... but they dont know our relationship...
Old 25-02-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
What are you willing to give up?

1. Extramarital Sex
2. Your salary
3. Your reputation

How many of the above?
I can give up all the above, but i just dont want my family to split.....

Possible?
Old 26-02-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Make her dislike you. Slowly. Be aggressive, rude, unreasonable, borrow money from her, abusive to her. Make her die heart and avoid you.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
she chio or not? usually how many days sex one time? then use cd or not? can share her age?
Not very chio type...
Less time a lot.. now lesser... nv use cd... she is 30
Old 26-02-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Make her dislike you. Slowly. Be aggressive, rude, unreasonable, borrow money from her, abusive to her. Make her die heart and avoid you.
Tried... but no use
Old 26-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Any bros got lobang to hire assassin? Either she die or i die.... cant take it anymore..

Or any bro can advise any medication to eat and die without traces ?

I cant google this as i think will be caught.. not sure thou...

Appreciate bros advise here...

Thanks
Old 26-02-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

U should not try to murder anyone or take ur own life, it is seriously childish thinking.

U make a mistake, u have to face the music. Right now u should focus on whats the best course of action to end this. Dun try to run or hide away from her, it is another act that will cause more anger and resentment from her.

End of the day u make it clear that if ur wife found out about this, it is the end of ur marriage.

Ask the girl out and talk to her like a matured adult what she wants to end all this. Dun behave like a 3 years old kid and talks about killing her or whatever childish act u can think of.

If it is money she want to end this, try to give her what she wants. After all u did have sex with her before and use her. Ur best solution now is to find out from her how to end this relationship without ur wife finding out. Not behaving like a 3 yrs old kid pulling childish stunts to avoid the problem.

PS : In the event, she refuse all negotiations, just open up and speaks to ur wife about this. Own up and dun behave like a 3 years old kid pushing the blame around or pretending to be the victim. U have to accept what is coming. U r an adult not a child.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 26-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

what does she wants from u actually? why are u worrying so much now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1