The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerdhr View Post
In HK from 18th to the 21st...

will try the Honeys from 141 dot com

also thinking of going to pick up FLs... anyone have a nice recommended bar or club?
Your timing really sucks man....... yesterday was the start of Operation Thunderbolt 18...... a 3-month long major combined joint effort by the police forces of Guangdong, Hongkong & Macau targetting the vice & human trafficking trade. The RHKP has also supplemented its anti-vice & triad unit with external resources. My friend's security firm was contracted to supply manpower to the RHKP and his firm was not the only firm.... I understand there were another 4 firms with similar contracts.

Intel received was that the RHKP intends to cover all the buildings that has ladies offering sex services. If I were you..... I would avoid HK, Macau & Guangdong during these 3 months.
Old 17-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Your timing really sucks man....... yesterday was the start of Operation Thunderbolt 18...... a 3-month long major combined joint effort by the police forces of Guangdong, Hongkong & Macau targetting the vice & human trafficking trade. The RHKP has also supplemented its anti-vice & triad unit with external resources. My friend's security firm was contracted to supply manpower to the RHKP and his firm was not the only firm.... I understand there were another 4 firms with similar contracts.

Intel received was that the RHKP intends to cover all the buildings that has ladies offering sex services. If I were you..... I would avoid HK, Macau & Guangdong during these 3 months.
Holy shit. For real? Eep.

I could see avoiding GD / Macau, but isn't HK safe due to the way the 141 walk-ups are ran?
Old 17-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

Ninja,

Thanks for your insightful comments! You saved me lots of money, I owe you 2 drinks!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 17-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future

Any freelance contacts or lobang to share here?
Old 17-05-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerdhr View Post
In HK from 18th to the 21st...

will try the Honeys from 141 dot com

also thinking of going to pick up FLs... anyone have a nice recommended bar or club?
what the sites can PM me. Can't seem to go in
Old 19-05-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingstick View Post
Holy shit. For real? Eep.

I could see avoiding GD / Macau, but isn't HK safe due to the way the 141 walk-ups are ran?
I dunno..... why dun you test waters?
I'd rather not take the risk especially when PRC central government is involved..... Xi JP is very on the ball and determined to weed out those officials in cahoots with the vice syndicates.
Old 24-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sxnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at King Hing building yesterday, business as usual. Wanted to try the so call Russians but all not to my liking, choose a china SYT at the end.

The corridor got no aircon, sweat all the way climbing those stairs lol. Luckily the aircon in the room is good, but the room conditions is bad. Small & messy, even seeing xiao qiang crawling on the floor with all the towels lying around.

Price range from 400-600HKD
Old 24-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
afease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxnz View Post
I was at King Hing building yesterday, business as usual. Wanted to try the so call Russians but all not to my liking, choose a china SYT at the end.

The corridor got no aircon, sweat all the way climbing those stairs lol. Luckily the aircon in the room is good, but the room conditions is bad. Small & messy, even seeing xiao qiang crawling on the floor with all the towels lying around.

I have room, the ladies able to outcall to my room?
Old 24-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
rickyongshow10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And too many people.
The girls syt but service is fairly bad.

I really missed bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxnz View Post

Old 25-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sxnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beware all bros, there is a raid last night at James S Lee Mansion.

http://std.stheadline.com/instant/ar...BB%91%E5%8A%91
Old 03-06-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ltteria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be heading down to HK 11-14 Jun. Do the spas there operate similarly to the massage parlours in SG where you pay an entrance fee and a separate charge for other services?
Old 14-06-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
2 PSAs:

PSA 1. For those who are looking for local hk girls, I just found an easy way. Goto Instagram, search for #ptgf香港. That's the term they use in HK: ptgf (part time gf). Instagram is actively deleting these posts and banning the accounts who post them but the locals are used to it. Some of them will post their wechat id so you can use that. Others don't use messenging app so you'll have to direct message them on Instagram and they'll reply quite quickly. Some will give you another instagram ID that they use for booking which don't post any pictures so it won't be banned. Prices generally range from hkd1800-hkd3000 per shot. So...about the same as locals in SG. Note that although the girls reply using Chinese words, they have to be read in Cantonese.

PSA 2: the legit girls will cover their faces. Some posts openly post their faces. They also say they won't reply on Instagram and post a hk number for you to WhatsApp them. Such openness was very suspicious to begin with. But one of the girls I saw was damn hot so I tried messaging her anyway. Eventually, she told me to go to Nathan hotel where there's a Bitcoin purchase machine in the lobby (seriously). When I got there, the girl got me to take a photo of the lobby to verify I'm there. Then she said her boss will call me to verify the price. When the boss called, he told me to buy (not transfer) x amount of Bitcoin. AFTER I've met the girl, then I'll hand over the receipt to her. The rationale is that the police is cracking down hard so handing over cash is dangerous. It sounded too suspicious to me so I refused. The guy then started threatening me but I just blocked his number. Honestly, I've not figured out how the scam works. If I buy the Bitcoin...they are still mine I guess...but it was just too suspicious. So be warned.
Old 14-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lammtara13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are so many middlemen to work with local girls in hong kong. I saw many new bloods recently.
Old 14-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lammtara13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Except IG, i knew that there are many middlemen working with local girls. I saw many new bloods recently.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genehe84 View Post
2 PSAs:

PSA 1. For those who are looking for local hk girls, I just found an easy way. Goto Instagram, search for #ptgf香港. That's the term they use in HK: ptgf (part time gf). Instagram is actively deleting these posts and banning the accounts who post them but the locals are used to it. Some of them will post their wechat id so you can use that. Others don't use messenging app so you'll have to direct message them on Instagram and they'll reply quite quickly. Some will give you another instagram ID that they use for booking which don't post any pictures so it won't be banned. Prices generally range from hkd1800-hkd3000 per shot. So...about the same as locals in SG. Note that although the girls reply using Chinese words, they have to be read in Cantonese.

PSA 2: the legit girls will cover their faces. Some posts openly post their faces. They also say they won't reply on Instagram and post a hk number for you to WhatsApp them. Such openness was very suspicious to begin with. But one of the girls I saw was damn hot so I tried messaging her anyway. Eventually, she told me to go to Nathan hotel where there's a Bitcoin purchase machine in the lobby (seriously). When I got there, the girl got me to take a photo of the lobby to verify I'm there. Then she said her boss will call me to verify the price. When the boss called, he told me to buy (not transfer) x amount of Bitcoin. AFTER I've met the girl, then I'll hand over the receipt to her. The rationale is that the police is cracking down hard so handing over cash is dangerous. It sounded too suspicious to me so I refused. The guy then started threatening me but I just blocked his number. Honestly, I've not figured out how the scam works. If I buy the Bitcoin...they are still mine I guess...but it was just too suspicious. So be warned.
just a quick note, if you ever encounter such cases whereby you need to purchase cards from 7-11 or whatever before meeting the girls. Just GTFO, in hong kong, its cash only.

For hotel walk-ins, you will call the OKT and arrive at said hotel then they will provide room number and you go up knock on door go in, some pay upfront some pay after business done.

get the idea?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1