The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wow...20 to 30 years ago already flying to Vietnam...I only have 10 years experiences...

if count my biz trip back in 1997/8 then yes, 20 years ago...20 yrs ago, TSN using only 1 terminal...

Thats the thing, most of us started travelling around South East Asia for work very long time ago especially all the asian countries like Wetnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia (with the exception of Laos as really nothing to do biz there also at that time ).

I was travelling to Wetnam in 1990-1993 as were helping my company at that time to set-up their regional offices concurrently with Bangkok too at that time was a green blur fark with private-limited financial capability to cheong so much (now still blur like fark just that at least not so green liao)

It is only with the advent of budget airlines in the last 15 years or so that most of us were able to travel so frequently for fun/cheonging, or else how to afford with that kind of crazy ticket prices e.g. S$ 800++ just for HCM ticket in early nineties

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To me the worst immigration was in San Francisco USA...anyway only witness once back many moons ago..

Haiz sama sama.......no matter how I still prefer Asian cuntries, never did like eng-mo cuntries regardless of how friendly or unfriendly they are cos their so-called SYTs dun suit my taste buds

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
competitor ovr who? SYT? or fake syt? lol

tis below is online using cam tech 2 change a no pretty ger into syt...lol...if u or ani one can watch til the endin of video,i thumbs u up!

Competitor with me lor, cos I also prefer VBs with either no or minimum make-up

Just last trip we were in 1 local KTV quite early at about 2pm, the mami told us the VBs arrived but have not even do make-up yet so we need to wait, I told her largi best to send them in without their make-up and still in their home clothes no need to change

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
Was based in Hcm from 1994-2000. After that traveling in and out for business and pleasure. 24 years of cheonging/working in hcm allows me to at least share where to change currency in Ben Thanh market to newbies. Hahaha.

And also share a famous curry shop inside a Wetnamese mosque

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-08-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was based in Hcm from 1994-2000. After that traveling in and out for business and pleasure. 24 years of cheonging/working in hcm allows me to at least share where to change currency in Ben Thanh market to newbies. Hahaha.
my bad...definitely you can share anything...was just pulling your leg...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back in the days banh mi was only 2000 vnd. Tips in Ktv was 20000 vnd. Nowadays wash hair girls demand 500k . How time flies.
hmm...banh mi 2k but exchange rate must be sgd 1 - 6 to 8k vnd...

well we have a choice and can dun give whatever sum they ask for...in fact can dun give...just walk away...I have never been to those D1 barber shops...to me is totally waste of money...these gals are there for a purpose and will not be merciful when they see a carrothead...

Old 01-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Haiz sama sama.......no matter how I still prefer Asian cuntries, never did like eng-mo cuntries regardless of how friendly or unfriendly they are cos their so-called SYTs dun suit my taste buds

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
these ang mo immigration just flung the passport and documents on the floor...poor woman (asian) just pick up and walk away...next was me and when he saw my passport ask me why I visit SF...then I replied here to visit few days before I flew off studies...heng I got my chop...those days we need visa to visit USA...

Old 01-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just last trip we were in 1 local KTV quite early at about 2pm, the mami told us the VBs arrived but have not even do make-up yet so we need to wait, I told her largi best to send them in without their make-up and still in their home clothes no need to change

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
best is no make up...the worst case scenario was with make up one face and wo makeup another face especially woke up morning and saw her other scary face...

Old 01-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
And also share a famous curry shop inside a Wetnamese mosque

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
huh...there were a few mosque so which one...

Old 01-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
these ang mo immigration just flung the passport and documents on the floor...poor woman (asian) just pick up and walk away...
Been traveling to these so called higher status countries, personally buey kan countries, I encountered twice in Perth and Mel, no problem clearing custom but was pulled aside to check my luggage. Although, wasting my time explaining my trip, the officer was polite and helped me packed my luggage so I was fine with it.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Been traveling to these so called higher status countries, personally buey kan countries, I encountered twice in Perth and Mel, no problem clearing custom but was pulled aside to check my luggage. Although, wasting my time explaining my trip, the officer was polite and helped me packed my luggage so I was fine with it.
yea yea...in Perth for golfing back in 1999...and all my golf shoes, golf balls, clubs they wanted to inspect to ensure no soil, no grass...also let the dog go round sniffing the bags...but they were polite...so all 10 of us just open and spend about 30 mins letting them go thru our luggage...I told the custom officers we came prepared and knew the rules...

still can't believe sinkees need visa to go Aussie till today...never bother to go back...

Old 01-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Thought I saw this photos before in earlier post...oops you quoting...
it's different photo lei...pix inside is smae ger but ger is in different position 2 take photo,sm more i nvr continew post same ger photo continewsly even though ger photo cums in 1 set of series...lol

i quote it so ppl cn't quote the pix ma...lol

u check,see it's same ger but all is in different page,nt inside all continewsly post in one single page....lol,so it gives ppl wrong idea tht is look like same photo...lol

said first hor,i no okt hor...if i can okt tis kind quality of ger,i keep 4 myself first or pass 2 brother ss8 first...lol...i like wetnam gers in ao dai prayin inside temple,i recollect sm more online & may b later post out more.

Quote:
You cannot change SS08 mindset and been donkey years his taste for ssyts....
no la,not tryin 2 change any1 mindset...jus warnin brother ss8 & every1 readin b careful not 2 b smoke by syt...lol...ger is sweet & young ,who aso like...but tis earth where got so mani who reli who is reli sytssss queue 2 wait 4 me,tis is reality....lol....wait take out make up onli faint ah or heart attack...lol

so i try 2 post ger pix is as less make up as possible...lol
Old 01-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Competitor with me lor, cos I also prefer VBs with either no or minimum make-up
same here aso...lol...i like gers wit less make up,like tat more like ger...not so pretty nvr mind but mus b lookable ba.... 五官端正,身材瘦小,tose place suppoe be big mus b big,tose suppose 2 be 翘 then must be 翘....wat is 翘...,翘 is smthg like tis butt shape...

boobs wise...hmm...i was lookin 4 boobs & found a video of dancing boobs tat no so normal,bcs i read she's from wetnam...lol...wetnam aso got dancing boobs....lol

Quote:
i raising 2 hands & 2 legs 2 agree with tis one!!!

enjoy ya!
Old 01-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:
huh...there were a few mosque so which one...
The mosque at Dong Du street used to serve curry rice at their kitchen and everyone is welcome to eat there. Need to pay. Was there with some friends recently and when we started walking in, all the Muslims folks was staring at us wondering what 4 Chinese guys is doing going into the mosque. Found out is has been closed for a few years already.

BTW, hurricane88. Met you many years ago in Windows 4 with carrot007. Not sure you remember. 😀
Old 02-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
well we have a choice and can dun give whatever sum they ask for...in fact can dun give...just walk away...I have never been to those D1 barber shops...to me is totally waste of money...these gals are there for a purpose and will not be merciful when they see a carrothead...

That is so correct but however unfortunately most people are mostly keyboard warriors (not tokking about u or anybody in particular hor......tokking about in general nia nia ) as in cyberspace they will boast about how they will put up a firm front and can reject this reject that but in reality leh once kena "teh" by the VBs liao their heart all softened

Seen this many times liao especially in the past when I was still organising Sinkie & HCM outings, think only a few can really count as really "hard-hearted" enuff to totally ignore the "tehing" but these few already MCBB us long ago liao but I know they are still reading this forum

Nothing wrong in this as we are all born humans with a soft heart for the female counterparts

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1