The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TripleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Thanks for sharing, bro prince_81
Old 27-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #29: Hostel Fun

It has been a while since I last posted. Recently I have just attended my hostel mate's wedding and that brings me back memories of the fun times I had with Joey in uni.

We were both studying in an uni somewhere in the West and I was staying in Hall 1x, with my hostel mate, Tim. Our room is on level 1, by a small hill, whereby our windows is facing the hillside. By the end of 1st semester, we are getting along well. We hit off well with our neighbours, a local Indian guy, Vic too as both Tim and Vic are riding and very into bikes.

We often have vodkas and whiskies sessions in our rooms on Friday nights (Save money on clubbing). During one Friday session, I decided to invite Joey over as she was staying late in school for some project discussion.

"Guys, hope you all don't mind. I invited Joey over tonight as she will be ending her project discussion in school late." I informed Tim and Vic while we were chilling out on the drinks.

"No la bro, we won't mind. All know each other one what." Vic replied. "You lucky guy, so fast got attached in school with a chio girlfriend, with good figure."

"No la. You all want also can find one what. So early attached also no freedom liao. Unlike you all." I replied as we continue talking cock and chilling around.

Finally around, 9 plus, Joey reached my room, dressed in her typical school attire, a black v neck spag top, with black bra and a pair of short denim skirt, showing her Cup D cleavage.

"Hi guys, finally I am here. Hope you all don't mind." She greeted as she sat down on my bed. After 30 mins of drinking, things got a bit boring and quiet. Vic suggested on playing some drinking games like five-tens and in-between. So we all sat around on the floor to play. That's when the session gets livelier and the drinking gets intense. It wasn't long that we finished 1 bottle of vodka and 1 bottle of whisky and were getting high.

"Come, let's go get some more drinks and food before the shops cannot sell alcohol. (last time the timing is before 12 midnight). Vic suggested. We agreed and hopped onto their bikes. Me with Tim while Vic with Joey. As Joey skirt was a bit short and tight, it took her a while to finally got on and off the bike, long enough for us to catch a clear glimpse of her black lacy panties.

Fast forward, we bought another 2 bottles of vodkas and some snacks back around 11.30pm and continued the session. By then, we were all high as we continued the five-tens on the floor. As the drinking gets more intense, my small pillow which was covering Joey's lap was already on the floor. Joey's black lace panties was in clear view of Tim and Vic despite her sitting crossed legged.

By 12.30am, Joey, Vic and myself were already very high and on the verge of getting knocked out while Tim has already knocked out and completely gone on the bed. Vic packed up and went back to his room.

As usual, me and Joey got horny and started making out on the bed, with the lights on. "Finally my turn. Endure whole night already. With your tua nehs and short skirt. Keep showing your black panties some more. Tim and Vic confirmed steamed also" I kissed Joey and started fondling her breasts. I removed her top and unbuckled her bra, exposing her cup D breasts, and started sucking on them.

"Hmmm, ah. Baby, off the lights. Tim is in the room leh." Joey moaned softly with her eyes closed.

I pulled her up and stood next to Tim's bed, lifted up her skirt and removed her panties. I bent her over, with the boobs dangling over Tim and started licking her pussy. "Off what lights. He already knocked out. How to see and hear. I fucking want to lick your wet chee bye now. How's your motorbike ride with Vic. He confirmed steamed." I teased her.

"Ahhh. No lick la.. Ahh. I whole day in school ah.. Havent wash up. Ahh. No la.. Ahh.. Bike.. Ahh normal lo.. Just bump.. When he braked." Joey was controlling her moaning.

"Never wash better. Vic loves your chao chee bye. So wet and musky. You want Vic to fuck you now?" I teased as I fingered her hard till her dripping juices forms a small puddle on the floor. Before she answered, I stood up and inserted my cock into her.

"Ahh..... Vic? Ahh.. Ahh.. Hmm.. Horny.. Ah.. Liao.. Ahhh.." Joey too high and just keep moaning softly.

I pulled a chair by the window and continued to fuck Joey with her in doggy position on the chair. While fucking her, we can smell cigarette smell (Vic is smoking by his window just next to our room.

I continue fucking Joey hard and whisper into her ears, "Vic is just next to us. Moan out loudly la and he will hear us."

"Hmm, noo.. Don't want.. Ahh. Hmm. Hmm Hmmmm." she shook her head and controlled her muffled moans, with our 'piak' 'piak' fucking sounds in the background.

It didn't take us long to cum together as I cummed on her round ass. (Too exciting already). We quickly cleaned up, changed and went to bed. Not too sure did Vic hear us or not.

We continued our sessions for another few semesters before I decided to shift back home instead.
Old 27-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yalor, why so long never update us.??.. Is it u are so busy with family matters nowadays or is Joey a good girl n wifey, no more notti ah .??... hehe
Where got so many stories.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Where got so many stories.
sure hv lah yr Royal Highness ...as long as Joey is a notti gal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Walau ehh...another sexciting adventure from the prince of sbf ...hehe..who says no more stories ??...although long time ago, tis one very buay the tahan, Joey got fucked by you tis time nearby to tis indian guy friend of yours Vic in yr uni hostel if i m not wrong reading from yr story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-06-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walau ehh...another sexciting adventure from the prince of sbf ...hehe..who says no more stories ??...although long time ago, tis one very buay the tahan, Joey got fucked by you tis time nearby to tis indian guy friend of yours Vic in yr uni hostel if i m not wrong reading from yr story
Ya. Vic was next door.. Tim knocked out.
Old 29-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Enwstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice adventure #29, looking forward to #30
Old 30-06-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enwstar View Post
Very nice adventure #29, looking forward to #30
Very greedy..
Old 30-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Haha hopefully got stories to update too.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
OldCause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, support with both hands up!
Old 06-07-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Thank u for the support.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nugrupes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice stories shared, hoping to read more!
Old 13-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Adventure #30: Graduation Trip, Bali (Part #1)

After 4 years of mugging, we finally graduated. Me and Joey had planned for an Europe trip for our grad trip. However we decided to go for another short graduation trip (3D2N) together with Tim and Vic, before we all parted ways to our working lives.

Fast forward, we arrived at the 2 bedroom villa in Bali in the late afternoon. It was huge, with a living room, dining area, kitchen, private pool with swans floats, a gazebo, a garden, 2 bedrooms, with a butler, a gardener, pool guy, security etc.

We were all excited. Once we had settled down, we went straight to our rooms, get changed and jumped into the pool, blasting our music and enjoy the 'alcohol buffet' (Whisky, Vodkas, Wines) which we have gotten from the DFS. The guys are all in our trunks and board shorts while Joey is in her black bikini set.

We were throwing the Frisbee and beach ball around in the pool and running around. The guys, including myself are enjoying Joey's Cup D cleavage, bouncing around in her small black bikini top.

After 15 mins of throwing, we got bored and continue drinking, while Joey climbed up one of the Swan float to relax. As she was struggling to climb up, I am pretty sure Tim and Vic had a good view of her round butt for the few mins. The rest of the afternoon, we were just lazing around in the pool.

"Ok guys, let's chill a while more before we wash up and head out for dinner." I suggested. "Maybe we can improvised and have some float challenges. Why not we have some relay race and see which group can paddle to and fro the pool on the floats?"

"Ok, the losing team will treat dinner ah." Vic agreed. "Standard then. You and Joey, Tim and me lo. We will let Joey for half a lap, before starting. Fair?"

Joey and Tim were positioned on the floats, (in some sort of a doggy position, as they will need to paddle with their arms and were struggling to balance on the float). What a view. So the race began, as we were watching Joey paddle her way forward. Her cleavage was showing even more with her bending forward and her sexy round butt was moving around as she paddles. Tim and Vic confirmed will have some reactions as even myself felt a stir in my dick. We managed to win the relay by just a fair bit, but I guess its a decent price for Tim and Vic to pay for the view that they had.

We went back to our rooms and showered. The rooms and outdoor toilets were side by side, separated by just a wall, meaning to say we can hear each other and Tim and Vic can see us if they climbed up. Joey and I went straight to the shower together as we were kissing our way.

"What a sexy horny girl you are. Who can tahan such a view. Making us all horny" I whispered to Joey. "Hmm nice nipples. So delicious." I removed her bikini top and sucked her.

Joey closed her eyes and enjoyed my sucking. "Hmm, dear.. You like... The view.. Ma... Ahh. Wear... For.. U.... Ahh.. Ma... No choice.. Ahhhh"

"Good. I like.. Ah... Nice butt too. Tim and Vic also enjoying the butt while you are on the float." I turned her over, removed her bikini bottom and gave her butt a smack, before licking her already wet pussy. "Wow, so wet already, you are turned on too with them looking at you is it?"

"I... Ah... Ahh. Know.. They... Ahhhh sure.. Ahhh. See.... Guys.. Ahhhh what... If.. Not.. Ahh ahh. Don't... Play. Ahhh meh... Baby...." Joey was turned on already.

"What a horny girl you are.. I like. It's ok. They can see but cannot touch ma. I think they wanted to finger you and lick you like this while u are stuck on the float in your doggy position." I stuck 2 fingers into her straightaway while I licked her anus.

"Ahh no.. Baby... No.. Tim.. And.. Vic.. Ahh.. Ahh." Joey moaned but trying to control as they were bathing next door. "Can't.. Ahh take...it.. Ah... Fuck... Ah.."

I can't take it upon hearing this and fucked her in standing doggy. "Fuck.. Ah.. I also cannot take it.. You horny bitch. Chee bye.. Ah..", making the "piak piak piak" sounds while showering.

After 5 mins of fucking, finally came on her butt as she orgasmed for the second or third time. We quickly washed up and joined Tim and Vic in the living.

"Wow you 2 showered so long ah. Fucking ah. Haha" Tim teased us as we were heading out for dinner.

"Of course fuck la. If not come here for what. Haha" I replied, with Joey giving me the look.

End of Part#1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1