The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bryanbryans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

here is my review after last night at the ktv Deluxe 159 tran binh trong District 5.

newly open about 6 weeks which i understand from the boss who happen to be a singaporean as well

GIRLS can butterfly, mummy also speak Chinese and english and some girls can too.

girls was fun and sporting finish 2 bottles , food , beer and whatever is order

overall feel safe when parting there, the chivas we drink is genuine at least there is no headache today ,

great veune to return
Old 21-06-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

In hcm till 24th. Anyone up for some partying pm me.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi going hcm on 26 june, any hotel to recommed? and is it necessary to book a hotel room with safe box? thx
Old 23-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
biglanjiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. I will be at HCM on 29th morning and will be there for a few nights. Any bros wanna cheong together? Thanks.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asean12345 View Post
Just a quick FR for HCM

Reach HCMC in weekdays from Hanoi. Booked a girl that i meet in Tagged, told her will meet her when i reach HCMC.

500k for sex. Service good, accommodate everything (i mean the standard stuff). Didnt rush on me and let me lead the way. Not hot babe but did her job well and proper (I shared her contact for some bro here).

Wechat, - fake. Don't bother. Waste my time here. got a lousy fuck at 1mil from a ok looking girl but super bad attitute (wechat name Be My - picture fake). She is with a gang of prostitute control by some boss. Pretty standard agree everything and ask money first before sex.

Skout , Badao and Tantan gave me a good hit. Especially Skout. Manage to get a few hit that informed work to support family. charge 1.2mil for a shot.

Happy hunting
I will be heading to HCM next week, this is a good piece of advice. Thank you bros!

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 26-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys May I know what is the Price range for HJ or BJ in little Japanese town( Le Thanh Ton)?
Went there last week for 40mins massage vnd350k plus HJ 600k total vnd950k.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Guys May I know what is the Price range for HJ or BJ in little Japanese town( Le Thanh Ton)?
Went there last week for 40mins massage vnd350k plus HJ 600k total vnd950k.
bro, send u pm yr request. .. u search map, end of the road ( street view ). u will see the ktv. hope still there/ same. cheers
Old 27-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Le thanh ton .

massae wise
stick to 500k for hj , 1 mil for bj , 2 mil for Fj . they will say need to book vip room for service which be another ard 400k

Many small ltv bar that good for solo mission . 1 mil package for ktv for single person
Old 27-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post
Le thanh ton .

massae wise
stick to 500k for hj , 1 mil for bj , 2 mil for Fj . they will say need to book vip room for service which be another ard 400k

Many small ltv bar that good for solo mission . 1 mil package for ktv for single person

HCM so expensive? not worth going imo.
Old 28-06-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Actually not so ex la, there are some other joints with moderate damages,
Suggest those bros go Vn HCMC often can share at least few joints with a ( List Updated ) so easier to locate and budget for individual that are up North lol..
Cheers ,,,

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 28-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Actually not so ex la, there are some other joints with moderate damages,
Suggest those bros go Vn HCMC often can share at least few joints with a ( List Updated ) so easier to locate and budget for individual that are up North lol..
Cheers ,,,
Due to issue in China, violence in JKT, it seemed more cheongster have been eyeing Vietnam. The problem in Vietnam is the quantity, a lot of nice girls have been lured overseas to macau, malaysia, singapore, cambodia, laos, qatar, australia, usa and many more. So when demand increase and supply locally decreased prices has gone up. Lot of high end KTV, girls has been asking for 300 usd per shot. Local ktv has seen girls asking for 300 usd overnight, 200 usd for ST. Even then then this is getting lesser. More KTV have been advocating sharing girls too, girls running around 2-3 ktv rooms because of lower quantity of girls working to choose from (5-8 girls).

GFE has reduced tremendously as demand for them increased.

Folks, feel free to disagree with me but I call it as I see it.
Old 28-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go Huat series ba, overnight 4.5m. 159 and 157 is 5m. 1127 is 6m for overnight. Include tips.
Old 28-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

In my trip just last week , i went explore some small massage parlours near my hotel . I stayed in a hotel near Ben Thanh Market. Just across the road

Its was late night after my KTV session , no luck finding a girl to bring back . Feeling horny decided to explore the massage in the area. After checking out afew , settle for one parlour with a sweet GND look massuer wearing short skirt .

Quoted 250k for 1hr body massage . Ask if any tips required . She say its up to me .

Lead me to the basement , put on some soothing buddhist chant music and start the massage . Massage is soso but a had good chat building rapport with her despite her limited english and my limited vietnamese .

End of massage . Popped the golden question. quoted 500k for hj , 1mil bj and 2.5 mil Fj .

Asked her if FJ can be 2 mil , and if can be done at my hotel instead. She in turn ask if i want her to stay in my room overnight and quoted me 2.5 mil.
I was like OK .

Brought back to hotel , had a good time banging . GFE powerful . Cuddle togther and sleep . A farewell bang again in the morning . HAPPY MAN.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Just had a really bad experience with those street guys around bui vien area asking if u want girls. pestered by this guy quite long so just agree to see. But throughout he was quite nice about it, After seeing almost all in person (u stand at one place and the girls arrive on motorbikes) and saying no, in the end he tell me last one he bring. So after waiting for awhile, she arrived and I eventually agreed because I did like her look and body too. It was initially agreed on 800k for 1 hour massage and another hour fuck (which I should’ve known was too good to be true but when small head takes over it gets complicated). After that he still ask for tips but I assumed it was tgt with what I paid but it’s not. He asked for extra 200k but I only gave him 100k and stood my ground.

Otw to hotel room her attitude was quite nice talking to me etc but when enter the room totally 180deg change attitude. I told her shower first then massage she said no, sex first and I knew something was wrong already, she even shout at me fiercely the smile all gone. So I reluctantly started and she wouldn’t even ride me, I had to do the work. When halfway doggy she start using phone then tell me faster (this was like at most 5 mins into the sex) and said that her boss coming to pick her faster finish. I was like wtf and immediately went soft. Just told her to go like I cant be fucking bothered with their bullshit. So I just stood there and watch her dress herself and leave the room. She couldn’t even look me in the eye.

Moral of the story: don’t be cheapo and don’t trust all these wechat etc, I was talking to one wechat guy and I think he’s the same person who showed me the girls. Really a lesson learnt but I guess lucky I only paid 900k which is about 50+ sgd. Will share another positive experience soon at little Tokyo. Now time to jerk off because already got the horny feeling. Happy chiongingg!
Those pimps at bui vien are scammers. Already i posted earlier. Use tinder, tagged or skout to find those FL. If u r lucky, u might find undergrad students working part time FL to support ownself. another option is kynu web. Use google translate for simple messaging.
Old 29-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by drahcir View Post
My 2cent as a chongster. Just sharing my thoughts.

Spend some effort to know girl from massage definitely pay off.

As for contacting Ktv gal you know from SG. Well.. Make sure you already build up rapport in SG. Else they will still rip you off. Expensive buffet like Hotel Nikkon Saigon.

End of the day, you always need to throw in some money first as well as the girl chemistry with you. For short visit to Viet, hcm. Dun bother.

----------------------

Anyway, sillypore ktv gal ST price already go up to 300-500 sing dollar. So after SG/MY gals in the 90s, CHN in the 00s, and Viet in the 10s.. I think KTV FJ price in silly pore have really gone up to the roof. So FJ in Hcm ktv might end up cheaper still..

Maybe it is time that we chongster stop giving that amount of money. Else, we will have to move on to the next country gal in the 2020s.
I agree also. Sglonelyguy got one vietnam girl say unlimited hj, but forum ppl say need tip to undress blouse top, tip to autoroam, tip to touch etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1