The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Would you fuck pros who fuck indians, bangla, bayi

You are seriously one fucked up messed up muthafucker...

First, you wrote in Tg Balai thread about wanting to ask Indo ladies to wear their tudung during sex and rub their bodies and private parts with bibles and crosses...

Now you start a racist thread about Indians...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

You know what will be the perfect comeuppance for you? A group of Indian men fucking you in the arse..!!

When that day comes, I’ll pay for ringside tickets to cheer them on!
Old 27-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
wymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fark and forget best.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Can you tell me who you fucked? i also want to avoid.
I heard stupidity can be passed from copulation.

By the way, do you use Public toilet? I guess not since it could be used by indians, bangla and bayi
IMHO ... the best comment of this thread ...

Big Huat Arh !!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 27-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
MBSJaneMaccane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
I don’t mind if she is a pretty syt.
With big firm boobs
Old 27-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes.

The government fucks us everyday regardless of race, language or religion.

I still fuck the government everyday.

Some days it's about cost of living.
Some days about stupid things politicians say.

Some days about public transport.

Sometimes i think the government is like a prostitute. They want us to think we are fucking them when in fact they are the one fucking us, and we still have to pay them for it.

So yeah, everyone should go ahead and just fuck.

You don't need a lot of space to fuck.

This is deep.

Netflix should do a black mirror about this.
Old 29-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Ya lor bro ... especially when horny ... why not

Big Huat Arh !!
According to statistics ,for those who love to fuck raw, i think its better to fuck indian girls.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 29-06-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 29-06-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolwater069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I just wonder would you fuck a prostitute or a freelancers who just fuck a dirty looking black indian or bayi. I suspect many pros who reject indians especially those black in colour because first, they afraid of him and 2nd they afraid after letting those indians fuck her, then nobody dare to touch her after that.
Seen recently quite some local CN gals with the race you put done...particularly Indians, hence, maybe no need for them to visit a pros.
Old 29-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwater069 View Post
Seen recently quite some local CN gals with the race you put done...particularly Indians, hence, maybe no need for them to visit a pros.
Youngsters nowadays quite open about marrying outside their racial groups. So indian guys with local chinese gf getting more visible too.

My observation is that high class indian tend to marry fairer race to "move up" their next generation. Just observe our ministars here also, mostly have chinese or ang moh wife.

Another reason could be what I was told by my indian colleague, that their community is still generally conservative - especially the "good families". So their girls are not given so much freedom to date and all that.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Youngsters nowadays quite open about marr......
My observation is that high class indian tend to marry fairer race to "move up" their next generation. Just observe our ministars here also, mostly have chinese or at.
Yes, to marry upwards, thats the caste system in india. So obviously indians loves to look down on people. I would say that the indians are the most racists race.

I do have some indian friends and most of them told me that they also dont like indians.

So coming to the topic of will you fuck pros who just let indians or banglas or bayi fuck, as what many brothers here have said, if that indian whore looks good and is quite cheap, i dont mind fucking her too, but i may need to hold my breadth or use my fingers to close my nose.

This is an article about how racists indians are so much so that they are even willing to kill their own daughter if she marry a low class black indians.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...foul-play.html

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 29-06-2019 at 09:56 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1