The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 2
Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by livergreen View Post
True. But isn't it kinda pricey to pay $1k for each time we meet? Say, if I'm gonna be seeing my SB once mid-week, then Fri + weekend, that's 4k a week, isn't it somewhat more than the monthly exclusive, no?
Believe me or not, My prev SD previously agreed with the $500ppm arrangement. But just after one date, he transferred me $700 and told me that he really liked me alot and offered $1k for next consecutive meet ups.

I was in shocked, and I even declined his $700 and tried to transfer him back the $200 extra, I did told him that $1k is too much and I would be good with just $500 as per agreed. But he insisted and even scolded me for declining his offer HAHA

Well, After finding out he owns a bentley, rolls royce and lambo, I just happily accepted the 1k

Now thats what you call a real sugar daddy <3
Old 18-04-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
I think it is more of- how much are you worth? Some girls might value themselves as golden pussy and charge $1k per meet while the market might not think so
I did not charged my previous SD $1k at all and i would never charge that amount of price. My prev SD insisted with $1k because he felt that i deserve more for my service/skills/chemistry with him.
Old 18-04-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelynmarie View Post
Depends,

The lowest i received from my SDs before was $300
Highest was $1kper meet.
But my usual now is at $500per meet

I have a few SB friends that i know of and their range goes from $500-$800.

From what i know of, the more you try to lowball them from their price range, the more you’re off the list.

Why call yourself a sugar daddy if you can’t afford and lowball right?
I think it is more of- how much are you worth? Some girls might value themselves as golden pussy and charge $1k per meet while the market might not think so

Why charge a high price when market dont see you worth that much.. may be the question back to them
Old 18-04-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Why charge a high price when market dont see you worth that much.. may be the question back to them
I would never charged that price, I’ve explained to you in the previous replies
Old 18-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would never charged that price, I’ve explained to you in the previous replies
My bad u replied too fast liao hahaha- all good!
Old 18-04-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

You’d be surprised to know, theres one SB that i know of and her SD is insane. Apperantly her SD has this dominant and control kink. Her SD pays her $800 per meet up and a base of $4k a month just to track her location 24/7 and control where she goes.

In the SB/SD Market, I noticed when it comes to the really rich SDs, they tend to show off and offer more money/allowance to the SBs rather than lowballing.
Old 18-04-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
You’d be surprised to know, theres one SB that i know of and her SD is insane. Apperantly her SD has this dominant and control kink. Her SD pays her $800 per meet up and a base of $4k a month just to track her location 24/7 and control where she goes.

In the SB/SD Market, I noticed when it comes to the really rich SDs, they tend to show off and offer more money/allowance to the SBs rather than lowballing.
When you have more money den of cos u won't lowball much to get what you want...

To me if price is right I also won't lowball lah, it's after all something that needs to be comfortable between both parties.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 18-04-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie268 View Post
Would love to gt this kind of SD.
Is all a matter of luck, some presence, some intent. If you don't do anything, then it's hard to expect things to fall from the sky.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 18-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie268 View Post
Would love to gt this kind of SD.
Sis try sugarbook or seeking arrangement thats where you find all the rich ones. Be careful thou, I’ve stopped using those as theres this group of corrupted SDs that are lurking around there and are tricking SBs to human trafficking…

SBF maybe a few here and there. I got lucky my current SD i meet from SBF is okay with my price range (He even increased it to $600!)

Wish I could intro you to my prev rich SD, but he is still salty about me rejecting his marriage proposal 😅
Old 18-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sugar babe is someone who only has 1 'daddy' or 'mummy' to meet their financial wants

Mistress is someone who gets condo and car given to her, and sometimes have children but no marriage

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 19-04-2023 at 12:58 AM.
Old 18-04-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Hello, ppm is just a online fl lah, like the thai and viet girls and priced the same....by the hour

Sugar babe is someone who only has 1 'daddy' or 'mummy' to meet their financial wants

Mistress is someone who gets condo and car given to her, and sometimes have children but no marriage

PPM ? Thats just online fl. I really dont understand how people can mix up sugarbabe with online fl
Most SDs would want the 1st meetup to be ppm. Then from there usually they will come to an agreement terms and proceed with monthly payments. The ppm is just to keep track how much the SD will compensate the SB at the end of every month.

Also i’ve only sticked to one SD always when there is an agreed arrangement
Old 19-04-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Quote:
Most SDs would want the 1st meetup to be ppm. Then from there usually they will come to an agreement terms and proceed with monthly payments. The ppm is just to keep track how much the SD will compensate the SB at the end of every month.

Also i’ve only sticked to one SD always when there is an agreed arrangement
If u have only 1 SD at a time then good for you, keep it classy

Btw whats the story on human trafficking, i guess it involves holidays out of the country ?

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 19-04-2023 at 12:58 AM.
Old 19-04-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Btw whats the story on human trafficking, i guess it involves holidays out of the country ?
Yes, not only that from what I heard, the corrupted SDs would invite you out for holidays. During the holidays confirm there will be involvement of drinks and they will try to spike your drink. Once the SB is knocked out, they will bring her to some place where they will lock her up and ask the bros from overseas if they would want to buy her. Whoever buys her, they will then send to him.

Heard this from an SB who knows another SB that almost kena.
Old 19-04-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, not only that from what I heard, the corrupted SDs would invite you out for holidays. During the holidays confirm there will be involvement of drinks and they will try to spike your drink. Once the SB is knocked out, they will bring her to some place where they will lock her up and ask the bros from overseas if they would want to buy her. Whoever buys her, they will then send to him.

Heard this from an SB who knows another SB that almost kena.
Aiyo.....really dunno what to say

Old 19-04-2023, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

From payor perspective is give first and then payee disappear, from payee perspective is no guarantee. So initially ppm is probably the better option.

As for price, it comes down to age, looks, services offered. A female in 20s will likely ask for more compared to early 30s to late 30s to early 40s.

A female who is willing to perform more services will likely be paid more compared to others.

Recently came across 2 ladies, both request same amount for ppm. First one say this cannot that cannot, the second one say this OK that OK. So from payee, who is likely to be meet.

That said, it is also about how both find one another. If my sb is someone who show discreet and able to win my trust, overseas paid trips are pretty much on the cards. The more I give, the more I received.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1