The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mtmmtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Hi bros,
Staying in Bandung. Where would be the best place to stay (hotel) where all the action is? In term of pricing at around 400k per room is it possible.
Like in batam, do we get to book the gals from morning to the next day?
Changing money is it best to change in town or airport?
Anyone out there able to get a vehicle with driver that we could use and book for the whole day n night. What is the cost?
Do give your inputs. Thanks in advance bros.
Old 23-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bandung is so happening... I decided to put up an office there and based there.... for 10 days of the month...

Too many beautiful gals, too many nice places to go, to many.... best place to be single in Indo.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
One_Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Bandung ! Thanks to brothers' recommendation managed to try some of the joints mentioned.

KTV Vegas is classy with one for one promotion on liquor. However, there were some miscommunication on the type of girls where basically there are two @ 120K per hr for min 5 hrs and 100K min 3 hrs. The exact category of girls was not pointed out by mamasan during parade furthermore was not told that girls' charges are included in the bill. Hence, all of us paid the girls supposedly as tips and later found that the charges formed part of the overall bill. So it is double whammy he he ! Also, to note is the 20 % add on for tax. To da pau, we were quoted 3,000 K which is ridiculously excessive. Fortunately, we were not overcome by temptation and resisted further advancement.

Service at Venetian spa is so so like any typical HC found back home. Understood that the 500K, 700K and 800 K types provide similar standard services with little or no proper massage to sooth the aching muscle. Hence, this is more of a direct type of action.

My personal favorite is Delta spa located some 100 metres further inward from Venetian. The massage was supered, ladies young and friendly and one should opt for the suite room which is hugh with attached bathtub cum toilet. They only provide hj which is included in the the 400K + package. The two hours solid massage incorporated some sensual stroke and teasing of your sensitive parts which at times were heavenly.

Happy trying !
Old 03-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
datatrvlr77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Man View Post
Just back from Bandung ! Thanks to brothers' recommendation managed to try some of the joints mentioned.

KTV Vegas is classy with one for one promotion on liquor. However, there were some miscommunication on the type of girls where basically there are two @ 120K per hr for min 5 hrs and 100K min 3 hrs. The exact category of girls was not pointed out by mamasan during parade furthermore was not told that girls' charges are included in the bill. Hence, all of us paid the girls supposedly as tips and later found that the charges formed part of the overall bill. So it is double whammy he he ! Also, to note is the 20 % add on for tax. To da pau, we were quoted 3,000 K which is ridiculously excessive. Fortunately, we were not overcome by temptation and resisted further advancement.

Service at Venetian spa is so so like any typical HC found back home. Understood that the 500K, 700K and 800 K types provide similar standard services with little or no proper massage to sooth the aching muscle. Hence, this is more of a direct type of action.

My personal favorite is Delta spa located some 100 metres further inward from Venetian. The massage was supered, ladies young and friendly and one should opt for the suite room which is hugh with attached bathtub cum toilet. They only provide hj which is included in the the 400K + package. The two hours solid massage incorporated some sensual stroke and teasing of your sensitive parts which at times were heavenly.

Happy trying !
When u mentioned DELTA, i still remember the treatment received in DELTA Jakarta... damn soothing n relaxing
Old 03-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Man View Post

Happy trying !
Avoid Vegas if possible... not worth the money and also treat you like a carrots... everyone there wants money...

for KTV, go to Amnesia, Fixx (good liquor price and friendly gal), and Broadway (mid class with chio SYT)
Old 03-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
One_Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Avoid Vegas if possible... not worth the money and also treat you like a carrots... everyone there wants money...

for KTV, go to Amnesia, Fixx (good liquor price and friendly gal), and Broadway (mid class with chio SYT)
Thanks bro, should have noted your previous posts. But was recommended Vegas by some contacts there. Well, good experience to share, ha ha !
Old 08-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

how do i go from bandung to jakarta? is there a bus? how much?
Old 09-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

search the net for Cipaganti Travel. I think they are the largest shuttle van operator for Jakarta Bandung and vice versa. I know they have the shuttle stop in the airport and I think they are many more in the city.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 20
liverpool_kop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, currently in Bandung now. Any recommendations for place for either clubbing, massage/spa or better to get gals back to room. Have a soft spot for indo Chinese. Easy to find here?
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Funky Man is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
how do i go from bandung to jakarta? is there a bus? how much?
U can take "travel service", a mini van of 7 up to 10 seater. Phone number of cipaganti 021-46391113 or citi trans 08041111000. but u need to know basic Indonesian, I think cause many don't speak english
Old 10-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Funky Man is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpool_kop View Post
Bros, currently in Bandung now. Any recommendations for place for either clubbing, massage/spa or better to get gals back to room. Have a soft spot for indo Chinese. Easy to find here?
very unlikely to get indo chi in Bandung cause it is much smaller city with few indo chin thus they tend to know each other. to get gals to hotel, u can pick from discos like amnesia in Paskal square
Old 11-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jjtan is Cool - loads of Potential
Arrow Re: Bandung Discovery

I was in Bandung, had a great time there. Met a gal from contact of a fellow samster.
She is about 20 years old n work in Venetian Spa. I arranged for her to meet up in my hotel room. Spent two great nights with her.
She do not speak much english, but sex is an international language so no problem with me. She has b size bust, very shapely with hour glass figure. Her smileis her greatest n most powerful weapon.
We started in the bath tub n moved to the bed. She did not like to kiss much, she do bj, tried to get her to do bbj,but failed, her bj skills need improving, as languagge is a challenge I did not succeed in teaching her. But the fj is super. The look on she face and her moans is enough to knock down any stout hearted guy.
Over twonights wetried various position n various location of the hotel room. Very come by her n me was noisy. Earlier I wasconcern of hers n my moans, but in the end, who cares we r enjoying the good sex.
Top marks for this trip to Bandung.
Old 13-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtan View Post
I was in Bandung, had a great time there. Met a gal from contact of a fellow samster.
She is about 20 years old n work in Venetian Spa. I arranged for her to meet up in my hotel room. Spent two great nights with her.
She do not speak much english, but sex is an international language so no problem with me. She has b size bust, very shapely with hour glass figure. Her smileis her greatest n most powerful weapon.
We started in the bath tub n moved to the bed. She did not like to kiss much, she do bj, tried to get her to do bbj,but failed, her bj skills need improving, as languagge is a challenge I did not succeed in teaching her. But the fj is super. The look on she face and her moans is enough to knock down any stout hearted guy.
Over twonights wetried various position n various location of the hotel room. Very come by her n me was noisy. Earlier I wasconcern of hers n my moans, but in the end, who cares we r enjoying the good sex.
Top marks for this trip to Bandung.
Bro, how much the damage??
Old 15-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jjtan is Cool - loads of Potential

1.5 juta of overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Bro, how much the damage??
Old 18-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Chamo is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone going to Bandung from 1st - 4th June 2012?
I am looking for a buddy.? Never been there... Any cheongsters ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1