The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
yes agree best is to pretend dont know. later she ask then give ^^ but i think just give the mother 1k baht if he staying there to sleep n eat. so the mother can buy food extra to cook.
Cannot pretend dunno lah. Wait at night you hiw puying, your wife also pretend dunno.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
when give 1k baht hor, got give using angbao or just stuff the money to her?
I think most Thai parents accept VISA or MasterCard
Old 09-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
I had meant to say that the red wine that I bought for them is somewhat unappreciated. If you want to buy liquor, just buy thai whiskey or beer along the way to her house.

Quote:
as for liq forget it. no need buy wine, vsop blah blah if she stay in villiage pple only drink beer n rice wine lol they dont know how enjoy red wine or whiskey. just get 1 to 2 carton of beers or rice wine there can already.

The first time, I bought 1 bottle of red wine and whisky from DFS. From then onwards, I did not buy anything. Barrels of chang beer are always there for celebration.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
when give 1k baht hor, got give using angbao or just stuff the money to her?
Just give her the money will do, tell her for her to buy some food or whatsoever, cannot communicate ask your GF to help then. I think just give some to the immediate family member and elders will do, no need to start distributing angpao, wait till the neighbors and relatives start pouring in then you’ll feel the pinch.

If you are staying there, then see what the house short of, rice, canned food perhaps, help stock up a little, if the father drinks, then some beer as well too. Pardon me if I am wrong, I don’t know what family background we are talking about here.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 09-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
JPardon me if I am wrong, I don’t know what family background we are talking about here.
The Shinawatra Clan, can bo ?
Old 09-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Any bros know of online website where you type in English word they translate into Thai, and most importantly PRONOUNCE in Thai for you.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
Any bros know of online website where you type in English word they translate into Thai, and most importantly PRONOUNCE in Thai for you.
Thai to English dictionary & transliteration
Old 09-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

You can try thai-language.com. To listen to some simple words and phrases, try Thai Language - Learning to Listen, Hear Thai Survival Phrases with Correct Thai Pronunciation and Learn to Speak Like a Thai - Home.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
aye u also use that one ah lol this the best compare the other translation sites.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
aye u also use that one ah lol this the best compare the other translation sites.
It is a good site which provides translation and also romanisation though the meanings of some words might not be found there. There are also no audio files.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Bro, it doesn't "pronounce" the word for you.

BTW, how do you go about booking Siam 1st Tour ? I think they don't have a website.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Bro, you promoting your own website is it ? I only want dictionary, which comes with pronunciation. You give me all the irrelevant stuff leh.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

I've just returned from Rpbinson Ratchada.

Does anyone know this brand "OAKS" ? The checked pattern of OAKS shirts is pretty unique. Any mama tailor in BKK that offers similar checked pattern ?
Old 09-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
Bro, you promoting your own website is it ? I only want dictionary, which comes with pronunciation. You give me all the irrelevant stuff leh.
I'd probably misunderstood your question. Afaik, there're no dictionaries which give pronunciation for 100% of the words. They might have sound clips for maybe 5% of all the words.

Thai2English is good because it can translate Thai to English and vice versa though there're no audio clips. Usually I use this when I'm online.

The dict at thai-language is also good and it comes with 12571 audio clips according to the site. I don't use this often so I can't really commend.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkano View Post
Fellow bros, i am visiting my thai gf's family for this coming Songkran.
Can kindly advise what can i bring as presents to her family?
Other than parents, there is also a grandmother.
Hope fellow bros can help here.
Much appreciated, thks.
Bros,

c'mon....your gf only, not yet your wife.
why is there a need to give money.
Just buy a basket of fruits.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1