The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
English-speaking CAT150 PRC

Hey bros,
For the few like me who don't speak Chinese but want the CAT150 PRC experience, would love to know if the veterans can share WLs who can speak at least basic English.

Much guidance appreciated.
Old 25-10-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: English-speaking CAT150 PRC

Am afraid I have to disappoint you ... None of the PRC whore in GL could utter even elementary English let alone basic English. The max they could say is Hello/thank you/yes/no or perhaps - fuck!

You might have more chances of bumping into PRC FLs who speak basic English in sleazy watering holes like Orchard Towers, The Brix (basement of Grand Hyatt) and Ce La Vie in MBS 55th Level. Of course the number of non-PRC national FL who ply their trade there may outnumber PRC FL.

I have came across non Chinese punters patronizing GL ... not sure how they managed though ...

Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-10-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chances are 0.01%
Old 27-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the past i have met English speaking PRC WL before. Most notably Yue Ru from 2062a in 2015 last time. She spoke pretty much fluent English.
Old 27-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Virgin pots...after lurking here for 10 years. Anni of 1667 is a confirmed English as well as French speaker. A gentle gem of a girl!
Old 27-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Easy nowadays , google translator, i translate!
Even Saw Mr.Singh’s patronising in 2831A b4 & OKT also welcomes.
Which Mr Singh? You were referring to that Snr Council?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, you can try Anni of 1667, she speaks simple English.
Old 19-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Mena of Peter’s old house 1805, was a fluent English as well as French Speaker. She shared the joy a man and woman can have together, with her presence in Singapore, in 2015 and 2016.
Old 21-11-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not easy to find
If answer yes or no or good fuck I think most can manage
Old 31-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They use translation app on their phone. Convey the message but mood breaker abit.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
They use translation app on their phone. Convey the message but mood breaker abit.
We only got one hour ,
Can’t waste time on talking,
Just use body language 😁
Old 11-01-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Smile Re: English-speaking CAT150 PRC

The best English speaker in Geylang is a solid bonk

Gal's name: Anni
Specialty: School girl look. Fluent English Speaker
Boobs: B
Height~165cm

Anni has been a solid and dependable bonk for the last year. She is kind, demure, loving and can take a good bonking. She is open to wearing stockings and any uniform you may bring.

We started with a frenching session and then proceeded to some more in the shower. On the bed, we lay next to each other, held each other's face and frenched to our heart's content. The view of her juicy arse and the length of her fair body in the mirror was exhilarating.

Anni started playing with my erect dick and was soon in her signature position. Laying her face on my thigh she slowly and lovingly proceeded to sensually slurp away at my dick.

It was soon time to taste her cute pink pussy and I gave her a serious tongue lashing. Even accommodating she sat on my face so I could be intimate with her intimate parts. I then asked her to go on all fours and stick her arse out so that I could enjoy fingering and licking her pink pussy. Her ample buttocks and solid thighs result in a pear-shaped which needed more licking.

Anni volunteered to suck my dick more and I stood by the bed. This allowed me to enjoy the sight of her youthful fair body while thrusting my penis into her willing mouth.

We then fucked in missionary and then doggy bonking. Her arse is made for doggy bonking and her slim waist was a pleasure to hold on to. The sustained doggy bonking brought murmurs of delight and I unloaded into her.

We spooned in the few minutes left and it was a pleasure having her rest her head on my chest. Shower and a brief massage later it was time for one very satisfied customer to leave. I spotted 5 other girls in the reception but none of them can hold a candle to Anni

Anni is a gentle girl who knows how to deliver GFE. You can't go wrong with Anni!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Xiao Ning of 1669 speaks English.

She's from Hunan, stands at 1.65m, slim, and has smallish boobs. Complexion is quite fair and has the classic Chinese look. Arrived a month ago. Overall a decent bonk.
Old 15-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Xiao Ning of 1669 speaks English.

She's from Hunan, stands at 1.65m, slim, and has smallish boobs. Complexion is quite fair and has the classic Chinese look. Arrived a month ago. Overall a decent bonk.
Poetic justice that her name should appear here...oh woe the fates...

Anyway, bumping up this thread for any input into speakers of the queens tongue. It helps tremendously if they know French. Need to feed my soul a bit too you know.....

Going back to my superb Russian dish for a second round.....but cannot sustain...way too costly
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 15-12-2019 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Her and here
Old 15-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
j3350n9 is Cool - loads of Potential
find siberian girls from city of irkutsk. caucasian face.asian body.perfect complexion. pussy as tight as virgin ass. 10million$body heavily discounted for sale. tasted few of them, none had failed to impress me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Poetic justice that her name should appear here...oh woe the fates...

Anyway, bumping up this thread for any input into speakers of the queens tongue. It helps tremendously if they know French. Need to feed my soul a bit too you know.....

Going back to my superb Russian dish for a second round.....but cannot sustain...way too costly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1