The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
Bangkok will be quarantine free, at least for visitors from Singapore wef. 01 Nov 2021.

Just not sure if the businesses will resume some form of normalcy, albeit still have a 11pm - 3am curfew.

Will likely book to arrive end Dec 21 or early Jan 22.

Even if the return trip to SG requires a SHN, so be it. Can always WFH. 5555
My understanding is Singapore does not have a travel green lane with Thailand, therefore, might need to do quarantine? Hopefully, you are right. SHN still ok for me. At least can WFH

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 19-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
My understanding is Singapore does not have a travel green lane with Thailand, therefore, might need to do quarantine? Hopefully, you are right. SHN still ok for me. At least can WFH
If i aint wrong, must stay at hotel facilities and pay for it..
Old 19-10-2021, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've been looking at this for the past few days. Come back SG have to quarantine 10 days in Hotel because they are category IV.
Thailand don't have clear instructions about how their Nov 1 plan will work. List of countries not confirmed, Thai pass not confirmed, application process unclear. If u look at their COE process time of 5-6 BD, that means unless new procedures come out this week, we wont be able to use it for the Deepavali public holiday.
Phuket sandbox looks like the most realistic option.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Singapore is the only country requiring PCR testing when going out and coming back. All other countries have done away with PCR testing for travel. Here it will never be removed. At $160 per test, its an additional $320 per pax on top of your travel expenses. A money generator if I may say so.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
If i aint wrong, must stay at hotel facilities and pay for it..
If staying alone, u can QO @home.
Old 20-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Worst part is they don't allow extra guest at your hotel 5555
Terrifying! 🤣😂
Old 20-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
That is the only way to know if someone carry the virus especially Asymptomatically.

If do away with such testing, countries in the world can presume Singapore is exporting virus to them. 555555

To really effectively reopen borders and travel, by right there should be no testing so long one is fully vaccinated.

ps.

The main concern for Thailand travel is about "SHA+/AQ Hotel Booking" part. Scali they force everyone to book only the more expensive hotels 5555 you can't book cheap or stay at thai girls condos. Worst part is they don't allow extra guest at your hotel 5555
Am under the impression that wef. 01 Nov 2021, so long as fully vaccinated, there’s no need for any quarantine, SHA+/AQ?
Old 20-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
No quarantine doesn't mean the tourist can stay anywhere on arrival 55555. This SHA+/ASQ thing is about hotels. They open borders is want make money right 55555 If they think profit, they have a list of hotels for tourist to book.

For example, if budget want to stay 500baht room but the accommodation is not under SHA+/ASQ listing 5555 they reject your entry.

Am not really sure how they going to implement it since they say everyone be allow to travel freely across provinces.

Just a scenario. Maybe one way is they will force tourist to stay minimum 3/5/7 days in bkk and must be under SHA+ hotels. You can go out like normal go massage or bombom 555 or maybe no guest is allow during that 3/5/7 days stay at the SHA+/ASQ hotel. Once the 3/5/7 days up, can change any other hotels or go anywhere within Thailand. or they tekkan tourist die die must book SHA+/ASQ hotels throughout their stay in Thailand but no guest restrictions.

Best scenario is they totally fuck care the SHA+/ASQ thing. (think majority hotels in bkk should be SHA+/ASQ by then?) If those booking AirBnB, don't know will approve travel or not. High chance reject 5555 maybe scared later spread virus to community. later stay condo and suddenly whole condo kana covid how? 5555

If look at agoda for hotels in bkk, can find "Centara Grand at Central World Hotel (SHA Certified)". Think the hotels trying to make it easy for tourist to book 55555. But seem like not many choices yet.

Or find ASQ hotel https://www.agoda.com/quarantineth

IMO if want go book tickets go thailand, best is around xmas to ny count down period. For now, wait and see what happen first. :)nov no night life where got fun? 555 try book accommodation that is pay on arrival? or maybe allow cancellation? just in case pass not approve how?
I don’t think so though.

Especially since if ‘ASQ is a period of mandatory quarantine accommodation for arriving international visitors at government-accredited hotels’, and when Thailand removes the quarantine requirement for visitors (fully vaccinated and from selected countries) to Bangkok, it should also mean no more ASQ requirement.

That’s my interpretation anyway.

Am ok with the numerous PCR tests, likely SHN when returning to SG, etc.
Old 21-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
I don’t think so though.

Especially since if ‘ASQ is a period of mandatory quarantine accommodation for arriving international visitors at government-accredited hotels’, and when Thailand removes the quarantine requirement for visitors (fully vaccinated and from selected countries) to Bangkok, it should also mean no more ASQ requirement.

That’s my interpretation anyway.

Am ok with the numerous PCR tests, likely SHN when returning to SG, etc.
There will still be a min requirement to stay at a quarantine hotel for at least the first night.
come out airport, go swab test, check in quarantine hotel. Wait for PCR result which hopefully come out within 24h & negative. Then check out.

For certified hotels, some provinces planning to impose the requirement at least for the 1st 7 days. After that you are free to stay any place you like. This has not confirmed yet.
Old 21-10-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
There will still be a min requirement to stay at a quarantine hotel for at least the first night.
come out airport, go swab test, check in quarantine hotel. Wait for PCR result which hopefully come out within 24h & negative. Then check out.

For certified hotels, some provinces planning to impose the requirement at least for the 1st 7 days. After that you are free to stay any place you like. This has not confirmed yet.
I see.

Am good with it - as I just plan to chillax in Bangkok for all 7-8 days.

And should be putting up at Sofitel, stayed here for past 5 trips. Good location (to me)!
Old 23-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok. seem like finalized. So if go X number of days just need to book 1 night hotel from the SHA+/AQ list. After that can free and easy.

The sandbox part a bit confusing. Should be "All countries except quarantine free countries" right?
now just waiting for the process to apply entry.
Not sure yet they going with "thailand pass" or "COE" system......
Suggest those who plan to enter thailand, can purchase the travel insurance first as it takes 1-2 weeks to process (set the start date as your date of entry).
Old 24-10-2021, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The holiday trip killer expenses are mainly the PCR test cost and return SHN at dedicated facilities.

Hopefully Thailand can make it soon to Cat III next month.
Even Indonesia in Cat III liao. Hopefully Thailand will upgrade soon.
Old 24-10-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Booked my LOS trip for Dec liao.

SQ - $401 incl seat selection (have flight credits of $335 but I'll use them for my next trip)

Eight nites in 4-star hotel in Bkk - $440

Five nites in 5-star hotel in Chiangmai - $406

BKK-CM-BKK Nok Air - $150 incl seat selection

Total abt $1,400 excl Covid insurance and the PCR tests.

Actually considered quite cheap wor

Quote:
I did a quick look at specific dates.

Think safest is still travel via SQ for its comfort. For slight budget wise go for scoot since it follow SQ policy. Fly national carrier won't go wrong.
Old 24-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Booked my LOS trip for Dec liao.

SQ - $401 incl seat selection (have flight credits of $335 but I'll use them for my next trip)

Eight nites in 4-star hotel in Bkk - $440

Five nites in 5-star hotel in Chiangmai - $406

BKK-CM-BKK Nok Air - $150 incl seat selection

Total abt $1,400 excl Covid insurance and the PCR tests.

Actually considered quite cheap wor
What about returning to SG? How many days u need to SHN or QO?
Old 24-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

As of now need 10 days' hotel SHN. Siong sia, costs $1,350

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
What about returning to SG? How many days u need to SHN or QO?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1