The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hhmm, she Aini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Why do you have to do this ah bro?
After trying for first time I always book her for a 2 hour sess every rtm. Her service and attitude is consistent every visit. She will always make sure we are squeaky clean before going to the bed. She would lay beside for for the first shot, light moans as I hug her and play with her ass and pussy. This one really is memory lane.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Why do you have to do this ah bro?
After trying for first time I always book her for a 2 hour sess every rtm. Her service and attitude is consistent every visit. She will always make sure we are squeaky clean before going to the bed. She would lay beside for for the first shot, light moans as I hug her and play with her ass and pussy. This one really is memory lane.
HEELS + ASS..

That's all we need to know and cherish in our memories..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Would be happy to read your FR if you're willing to share.
Your FR is better.
I noticed my FR pales vs laojiao like you.
我得自量。
Old 06-08-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Very interesting.. Vardy said before she didn't have anything that stood out, that's why I wasn't so keen on her..

Now definitely must try her to see if she's worth the hype lol..
I can say with a degree of certainty that she won't appeal to you.

@GeylangSamster @scunt, you two can't thank me enough hor for surfacing her
Old 06-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

I didn’t read Vardy’s comments.

I banked on Franco senior’s comments.

Quote:
Very interesting.. Vardy said before she didn't have anything that stood out, that's why I wasn't so keen on her..

Now definitely must try her to see if she's worth the hype lol..
Old 06-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Thousands of thanks, Franco senior.

And the PM too. Haha.

Quote:

@GeylangSamster @scunt, you two can't thank me enough hor for surfacing her
Old 06-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why not? I do appreciate the occasional vanilla..

Seeing so many old birds here taking a liking to her, she must have that "x-factor" to her..

Old 06-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post

Actually nemo's and kaixin's recent FRs on her more or less put her in a good light.. So those moved the needle a lot for me.. Now is just the final confirmation to pull the trigger lor..

Old 06-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

I’m going to do what Barry bro did.

My list now:

Natalie
Soda
Small fish
Carrie

and so the rotation goes (not in order of preference)

I concede, if Nat and Soda got tarma, I’ll be the first bro here to die of enjoyment
Old 06-08-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Cool. Ready! Get set! Vanilla time!

Quote:
Actually nemo's and kaixin's recent FRs on her
more or less put her in a good light.. So those moved the needle a lot for me.. Now is just the final confirmation to pull the trigger lor..
Old 06-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Soda

I concede, if Nat and Soda got tarma, I’ll be the first bro here to die of enjoyment
Technically Soda doesn't belong here, so you can remove her name..

Trust me you will receive many unwanted PMs soon..

Old 06-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Vardy FRed her last year and she was under the radar all the while. I remember wanting to book her for the longest time in late 2019, but got distracted and I met her only last month. Glad that she's finally getting the recognition she deserves.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
In good and total agreement with you, scunt laojiao! what took me so long to find this vanilla sweetie -> Xiao Yu.

We totally clicked, to my surprise.

I won’t go to the details.
Those who trust me enough, visit her!!

I’ll strongly encourage her to continue opening doors in panties
Her place is clean. If you know of another ML operating there, please pm me.

I’m going to swim to Small Fish often
Nice full height window, and nice to hug her naked by the window at night
Old 06-08-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Nice full height window, and nice to hug her naked by the window at night
Smlj hug naked by the window?

U unlock till that stage already arh? Not bad..

Old 06-08-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

By the way, Xiao Yu's a great cook too; had a chance to sample her dishes. Let's see if you're lucky enough in that regard.

She'll be here for another year. So those who like long-termers, something to consider.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1