The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Was she the one based at central Nov. area? I remember one who used to BF me, $180 for 1.5hrs if I recall correctly. Huge boobs.
Nope operated at a hotel..

Quite a low profile ML who only stayed for a short while..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

firstly , I'll like to thank all the bro here that have contributed, because of all the MR , I have manage to have consistent good experiences when booking ML. To return the favor, I'll also share some short MR to give back to the community.

Just some disclaimer , i have high standard and demand for looks, so I'm quite particular in that department

Nat
Look:
6.5/10
8/10 8 mins by foot from mrt, easy to locate and access
service:
9/10 One of the most service oriented ML, most valued for money as well. Bath for you,massage, cbj,and finally nura w HJ. totally value for money!

things to note: shes doesn't like guys who are too hairy Lols. so trim before you visit , if not she might do it for you haha.

Fiona
looks:
7.5-8/10 considered in syt category
Service:
8/10 This rating is definitely only for me. because she have extra time to spare , she actually service me more then 1hr++. when leaving, I was shocked when I saw the time XD.

Massage,sensual and skill wise Defiently not as experience compare to other ml that I've visited. Experience chiongster might be disappointed in this aspect. But her grf is top notch. Don't feel commercial at all.

things to note:without offence, For bro who are older etc40+ or looks old and not in good shape etc. better dont bok, she is very selective. But I remember got a Andy Lau bro in this forum, you can try for sure

I tried a few others, will write mr at a later time... hope my humble mr is beneficial

Last edited by silenceReader; 06-08-2020 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
phophuckwai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Tangtang vs Carrie vs Xue Er
who have higher playability?
Not only about who has higher playability but who will actually reply to your messages
Old 06-08-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
A H with little sag? Impossibru! Haha. That said, I have no idea how to gauge anything above D
Have you seen Summer’s E cuppers? The sagging was bad..

Hers was different in terms of lift, shape, and volume.. My jaw almost fell to the ground when she took off her robes..

Old 06-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Did you just indirectly confirm your attendance there?

Ahh Selene.. There’s Flora and Gem as well.. Who you taking?
No I wasn’t on that boat, just have an unrequited obsession on Aini’s ass :P

The B, D, F, G options are booked out till Saturday night... wanted to try Gem initially
Old 06-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
No I wasn’t on that boat, just have an unrequited obsession on Aini’s ass :P

The B, D, F, G options are booked out till Saturday night... wanted to try Gem initially
( Click to show/hide )

Good memories..

2 days in advance booking for VP's difficult-to-book girls should do the trick..

VP is also actively sourcing for more "stranded" SYTs here so we gonna be spoilt for choice..

Old 06-08-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Yes. Note that the boobs are more big B than as advertised C. Still nice to fondle...
F! I think I am in love with Xiao Yu... Lol.. the perfect vanilla for me. Just had a session w her. Already thinking when to RTM.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
F! I think I am in love with Xiao Yu... Lol.. the perfect vanilla for me. Just had a session w her. Already thinking when to RTM.
Hahaha, what do you like about her?

Any previous fav vanilla?
Old 06-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
In good and total agreement with you, scunt laojiao! what took me so long to find this vanilla sweetie -> Xiao Yu.

We totally clicked, to my surprise.

I won’t go to the details.
Those who trust me enough, visit her!!

I’ll strongly encourage her to continue opening doors in panties
Her place is clean. If you know of another ML operating there, please pm me.

I’m going to swim to Small Fish often
Old 06-08-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hahaha, why did you like her?
Franco senior, thanks for the sharing!!
Session was great!!
Old 06-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Natalie’s FR I think I need not post.

Many laojiao had done the FR part.

If I were her, I won’t charge $120.
It’s not fair to her for the service she is offering.

Newbies visiting her will get culture shock of sorts when they visit vanilla girls subsequently

Oh yes, one advice for first timers, please be there 5-10mins ahead of your date with her. Think you will appreciate this advice.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Franco senior, thanks for the sharing!!
Session was great!!
Would be happy to read your FR if you're willing to share.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Good memories..

2 days in advance booking for VP's difficult-to-book girls should do the trick..

VP is also actively sourcing for more "stranded" SYTs here so we gonna be spoilt for choice..
Why do you have to do this ah bro?
After trying for first time I always book her for a 2 hour sess every rtm. Her service and attitude is consistent every visit. She will always make sure we are squeaky clean before going to the bed. She would lay beside for for the first shot, light moans as I hug her and play with her ass and pussy. This one really is memory lane.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Those who trust me enough, visit her!!
Very interesting.. Vardy said before she didn't have anything that stood out, that's why I wasn't so keen on her..

Now definitely must try her to see if she's worth the hype lol..

Old 06-08-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hhmm, she Aini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Why do you have to do this ah bro?
After trying for first time I always book her for a 2 hour sess every rtm. Her service and attitude is consistent every visit. She will always make sure we are squeaky clean before going to the bed. She would lay beside for for the first shot, light moans as I hug her and play with her ass and pussy. This one really is memory lane.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1