The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Hope to get some points as poor me only have 1 left

Should i take this opportunity to rant about the point system

Zapping is a deterrent used by person A to discourage person B from posting, nothing wrong so far but if you zoom out to a bigger picture and ask yourself.... Hey, what right does person A with free account have to discourage other people from posting in the forum? The person being zapped does not even know who did it, so now he suspects it could be person C, D, E or F.

If a person knows who zapped him then he can have a clear target for any anger or negative feelings but if he doesn't know who zapped him then this negative feelings will linger around the entire forum as in he will be suspicious of others

Zapping has a deep negative impact on the forum and yet is given to all free members to use. I feel this zapping or anonymous zapping should only be the privilege of paid members because each zap is actually costing the forum in terms of member activity

Zapping has never stopped the truly retards and crazies from continuing their nonsense, but it has surely stopped alot of people from freely posting their views, like for example now i only have 1 point left

actually i also do not care about my points, im just sad that my posts will become moderated

*the above are just my humble opinion of zapping

Thanks for the points

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 03-08-2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old 13-08-2020, 07:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hope to get some points as poor me only have 1 left

You have plenty of points so why worry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Should i take this opportunity to rant about the point system

Zapping is a deterrent used by person A to discourage person B from posting, nothing wrong so far but if you zoom out to a bigger picture and ask yourself.... Hey, what right does person A with free account have to discourage other people from posting in the forum? The person being zapped does not even know who did it, so now he suspects it could be person C, D, E or F.

If a person knows who zapped him then he can have a clear target for any anger or negative feelings but if he doesn't know who zapped him then this negative feelings will linger around the entire forum as in he will be suspicious of others

Zapping has a deep negative impact on the forum and yet is given to all free members to use. I feel this zapping or anonymous zapping should only be the privilege of paid members because each zap is actually costing the forum in terms of member activity

Zapping has never stopped the truly retards and crazies from continuing their nonsense, but it has surely stopped alot of people from freely posting their views, like for example now i only have 1 point left

actually i also do not care about my points, im just sad that my posts will become moderated

*the above are just my humble opinion of zapping

Thanks for the points
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1