The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
New mp rates???

Hi bros,

Visited a somewhat well known mp today and arrived 5 mins ahead of my booking time. Asked recep if ml was available n was told she bz but will be done in 5 mins. Just nice that was my spare time.

Went in bath and waited. Passed 10 mins I was like ok shud be here soon but no. It was after almost 20 mins then the ml came in. Wanted to go ask y so long but due to a long day out I decided to use the time to rest. But then still fked up due to wrong info. This is not the main point anyway just wanted let some steam out.. Now to the main point

After ml came in n massage part piano a bit then ask what svcs I want . I ask got what as always to bring the prices out then she say hj 50 bbbj 100. I ask y bbbj 100 cos previously I came was 80 n she say new price. I was like WTF for a while then nvm settle with hj. During hj wanted touch her she stop my hand say if want touch pay 80 . Lol the fuck.

I ask y now price like this she say bcus now due to raid potential they dun do fj so cnt earn more. She said this is new svc price across the scene. Huh?? Anyway I just settle for hj n treat as hdb outlet where roaming is not always a guarantee.

Have been to another outlet where ml also mentioned these new prices but at that point I was thinking nvm probably just trying chop carrot so also settled with hj.

Two exp may not be enuf to determine if this price rly set across all but still imo I feel it is damn bs. From my own customer perspective i see as not justifiable reason. From ml exp ya true business might be harder but exuberant price raise doesn't help. My own opinion is that should keep to 50 hj & 80 bbbj even if cannot do 120 fj.

What r ur opinions? Do feel free to share.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New mp rates???

Blacklist such shops

Offer $30 to HJ, she want she take, she don't want, ownself go home PCC or go $50 geylang thai pussy also more worth it
Old 21-03-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aymanzalwahiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Blacklist such shops

Offer $30 to HJ, she want she take, she don't want, ownself go home PCC or go $50 geylang thai pussy also more worth it

I still stick with $30, don’t bring too much cash on you, you can proof them ur wallet only have that much, tell them, take it or leave it
Old 21-03-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Blacklist such shops

Agree wholeheartedly Bro
Old 21-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

we are not here to provide a 'guaranteed' income for them.
time is hard on all of us so use your money wisely.
cheers and have fun
Old 21-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

If you recess more places there's still $20 / $30...for just hj.. those carrot ml up their rates think we guys desperate or what....
Old 21-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
If you recess more places there's still $20 / $30...for just hj.. those carrot ml up their rates think we guys desperate or what....
However not all of us are desperate .
Old 21-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

now most mp like that, adopt a see no touch policy..want to touch extra, want clothes off extra...that is why i have no sympathies for these shops that get raid...you want to treat us like carrot head soon you only killing your own business...
Old 21-03-2018, 12:34 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

$30 should be market rate for HJ

its just that does it comes with

1. Top Autoroaming outside or inside
2. Top Bottom Autoroaming outside
3. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes
4. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes plus fingering
5. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes plus fingering and sucking of nipples
6. Does the girl Cathbath?
7. Does the girl allow kissing?
8. Can top up for more specials?

if it comes with none of 1-7, then $30 is more than enough
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
$30 should be market rate for HJ

its just that does it comes with

1. Top Autoroaming outside or inside
2. Top Bottom Autoroaming outside
3. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes
4. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes plus fingering
5. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes plus fingering and sucking of nipples
6. Does the girl Cathbath?
7. Does the girl allow kissing?
8. Can top up for more specials?

if it comes with none of 1-7, then $30 is more than enough
Good summary..
Old 21-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Becos of the new MP law..
Everything change.. even my regular Bb oso stop working now..
Now wan find a good place for good massage n release oso hard..
Old 21-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

She telling you a story.
Ask her to go fuck a cow.
Old 21-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Means now got more room to neg. They want, then lower rates, take the $20/$30

If not, I go hom PC or go geylang more song. The Govt approved thai kok pussy will bathe/bj me also.
Old 21-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
They are welcome to work masg in spore.
But they bringvin their own fuck trade
Old 21-03-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She telling you a story.
Ask her to go fuck a cow.
And if ML decided to fuck TS, does that make him a cow? Wahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1