The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Went to one joint shared by one bro.

Start with one hour session. The massage itself was not so good, focus too much on shoulder and neck and use too many elbow and forearm that is not my liking. Told ML to stop working on shoulder and neck and go to other areas after a most 20min.
To my surprise she said "So I go straight to your butt and lower area ok?
Then the intense teasing. She pulled my shorts down to knee level and molest my butt, scrotum, and even my prick. It was heavenly. I extend another half hour and let her massage from front. At one time, I almost though she will HJ but no. She also allowed roaming on her B cup boob.

In total damage $100, $75 for 90min and $25 tips for ML for her great job done. No release though, Release my self during bath after the session.

Ehhh dun tip and spoil market, support by going back often.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Ehhh dun tip and spoil market, support by going back often.
Agree not to spoil market. But I fondle her boob while she tease me. Don't give tips like 说不过去。 I think for good services, need encouragement.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Many have asked me for contact for the nipple massage but pls also share your lobangs in return.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

There is one in Temple St, but expensive. Used to go there a few years back as it included "unintentional" release. But from what i heard now its more of sensual massage and nth else. So more of blue ball massage. But remember, its expensive. So maybe its better to spend your money somewhere else.
Old 15-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 17
devil_king is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil_king is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil_king is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
There is one in Temple St, but expensive. Used to go there a few years back as it included "unintentional" release. But from what i heard now its more of sensual massage and nth else. So more of blue ball massage. But remember, its expensive. So maybe its better to spend your money somewhere else.
Bro it’s the $200/hr joint right.. yeah agreed it’s too exp..
Old 15-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't tip, whether fondle what or not..these girls very easily spoilt n easy easy become greedy. Next time, she will expect $25 for whatever you fondle, even her calf.

Best way to thank them n show gratitude is to rtm them. If really regular, $10 is enough bcos you regularly see them. Your prescence and regular patronage also make her happy bcos she can 1up the other girls in same MP n show she can secure regukar clients.

Your $25 three times is another 1.5 hrs free session with her, which she will be very grateful for.

Don't tip is the best.

Enjoy Bros
Old 15-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
caljayloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, possible to share Ctc ? I have 1-2 recommendation as well
Old 21-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

RTM to the ML I reported. This round take one hour $50 session. The teasing was even more intense, almost cum. I asked her whether she got sudden surge in booking for her, she said yes and is happy about it and thanked me.
Old 21-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Went for my longtime fav place. Had another good teaser. Nice blue balls, later tonight see got any action with whoever I'm meeting or not.
Old 21-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

I've been reading more and more fucktards are paying $80 for a handjob.

ARE U ALL FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MINDS?
Old 21-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
I've been reading more and more fucktards are paying $80 for a handjob.

ARE U ALL FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MINDS?
They got money.... Why you worry..
Old 21-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Don't bargain if quoted $80. Just walk off immediately. Don't allow your small head to take over.
Old 21-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
They got money.... Why you worry..
true. LOL $80 can bonk 2 ang pai at petain. they'll bbbj some even will CIM summore.
Old 21-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
true. LOL $80 can bonk 2 ang pai at petain. they'll bbbj some even will CIM summore.
My guess the fun part is...You donno what ML will give.
Old 21-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

My ML joined a famous joint in the west and told me that 90% of the customers paid 88. When I chose normal massage, I was given the first room just behind the counter. Will not patronise the place again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1