The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
To Massage, Spa and TCM Owners...

Dear Bosses, why bother to open if you are not interested in providing at least minimum standard of service.

Case study in point. Belle Massage at Duxton. Its not operational now as such I think nobody is going to be unhappy with me for revealing the venue. I used to be a regular there and the ML i frequented was Wei Wei. She gave a nice decent massage and they way she sensually touched the butt, thigh area and all the sensitive zones was amazing. Rates were standard and 1 hour time was fully utilized.

The one time she was not around another ML told me she can massage me. 1 hour massage became a non-existent 20 min touch massage. No sensuality in the massage and when she popped the GQ she demanded money upfront even though she has seen me countless times. After the mechanical HJ she wiped her hands in the towel and totally disappeared. I waited about 10 mins for her to come back and ask if I want water or head massage but nothing. I changed my clothes walked to the shower outside and then left.

I am not declaring that Belle closed down because of her but there were numerous FRs on this particular lady in Belle. It definitely affected their popularity.

My question is, Same shop 2 individuals - 1 is fantastic and the other is fucked up. Why didn't the employers do anything to bring up the quality of the other one. Don't they do any sharing on what they can do for repeat business.

Another place I go to frequently is at chinatown. There are like 6 to 7 SYT things there. Got a massage from almost all of them. All bad except one, Amy. And I have heard that Amy gets all the business.

All the bosses need to do is get a volunteer from Sammyboy and ask Amy to massage him in front of the other SYT to teach them her special techniques and the business will skyrocket. Just like any other business they need to treasure the rainmakers and get rid of redundancies.

Bros kindly let me know if you know of any place that has SYT who does fantastic teasing when you are lying face down before popping GQ.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: To Massage, Spa and TCM Owners...

Amy as in Amy hina?
Old 09-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

any idea where is Wei Wei now bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Dear Bosses, why bother to open if you are not interested in providing at least minimum standard of service.

Case study in point. Belle Massage at Duxton. Its not operational now as such I think nobody is going to be unhappy with me for revealing the venue. I used to be a regular there and the ML i frequented was Wei Wei. She gave a nice decent massage and they way she sensually touched the butt, thigh area and all the sensitive zones was amazing. Rates were standard and 1 hour time was fully utilized.

The one time she was not around another ML told me she can massage me. 1 hour massage became a non-existent 20 min touch massage. No sensuality in the massage and when she popped the GQ she demanded money upfront even though she has seen me countless times. After the mechanical HJ she wiped her hands in the towel and totally disappeared. I waited about 10 mins for her to come back and ask if I want water or head massage but nothing. I changed my clothes walked to the shower outside and then left.

I am not declaring that Belle closed down because of her but there were numerous FRs on this particular lady in Belle. It definitely affected their popularity.

My question is, Same shop 2 individuals - 1 is fantastic and the other is fucked up. Why didn't the employers do anything to bring up the quality of the other one. Don't they do any sharing on what they can do for repeat business.

Another place I go to frequently is at chinatown. There are like 6 to 7 SYT things there. Got a massage from almost all of them. All bad except one, Amy. And I have heard that Amy gets all the business.

All the bosses need to do is get a volunteer from Sammyboy and ask Amy to massage him in front of the other SYT to teach them her special techniques and the business will skyrocket. Just like any other business they need to treasure the rainmakers and get rid of redundancies.

Bros kindly let me know if you know of any place that has SYT who does fantastic teasing when you are lying face down before popping GQ.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

I think thats common in most HC, most places only 1 or 2 well trained. The rest are all vases, pretty and useless
Old 09-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

bro ts yr think is correct, boss make sure right skill.
for masg industry boss cant control this,
very tight labour market.
boss try every gal mssg until cock stand.?
Old 09-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
I think thats common in most HC, most places only 1 or 2 well trained. The rest are all vases, pretty and useless
yes employ as many as possible,sporean or pr,
no need work permit, no need qualified quotas.
one or two are good.
extra masseuse use as back up, in case fully book
Old 09-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ts the boss dont pay salary.
employ as many as possible,
if pink ,blue i.c.
angpai fully book,
the rest are extras, for standby backup.
the boss must test them,
touch butt, sensitive area, cork standing?
u ask tcm doctor boss?
Old 09-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

u massage or play woman?
yah tcm doctor boss will provide u a gal to play.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
[For SERIOUS DECENT bros looking for well trained masseseuse + not vases MILF - PM me pls.

QUOTE=power69;14313594]u massage or play woman?
yah tcm doctor boss will provide u a gal to play.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone know where is wei wei now?
Old 08-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Have some MP mostly are good lah...
Old 08-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS,

Nothing new. They are OKT, MP owners and agents where got time to provide training. This is not SkillsFuture.

Just take the good ML number and treasure it. Exchange with other bro's gems. That's what SB here for.

Always get the ML's number by 2nd or 3rd visit if good. The rest of the girls are the wall deco and to take over customers whom good ML no time to serve.

MLs standards can vary greatly. Usually, if new try, after 5 mins no good, I will lan lan 'change girl'. Don't waste time.

Enjoy Bros
Old 09-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:

In this case, share with us and don't return lo...

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 21-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

These FLs and their bosses only have short term goals, that’s why.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

If the MP is clean and surviving, safe to say that the massage must be good. That's the general guideline.

Have experienced a few HJ svc types that can give a good massage but definitely not as good as the squeaky clean ones. Those clean ones can press hard hard until you want to cry, got erection also will die out from the pain, but after that amazingly feel so nice and loose after the session.

As for massage training, one ML ever told me it's done cursorily only. Sometimes they continue like OJT at the shop itself. She said they are employed and deployed by a labour/manpower agency kind of thing, and for girls who can't speak english, they can't do sales promoter job so end up doing massage. Don't know true or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1