The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
mukatisu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymukatisu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I went to a massage at an old mall in central area this one time. the one who massaged me was young and pretty. quite a good massage. then she popped the GQ. i told her that i was not interested and do not mind just hugging and cuddling. she lay down beside me and i cuddled her. she asked y i refused hj. and i said now my budget was bad and boss have not paid me any salary yet. then she told me the story of how guys would give her big tips and even showed me her iphone 7+ which was given by her customer. honestly, the way she told me the story, it sounded like those guys were not thinking straight. i apologized to her for not being able to do the same. then she said, she never asked me for those. in fact, she told me to come again the next day and SHE would give me $10 instead. i thought she was just kidding. then she showed me her photos on her phone etc and i told her how pretty and sexy she is. i commented on her body for being sexy and her boobs for looking quite firm. she even asked if i wanna see her nipple and she showed me for a few seconds. when my time was up, we got up and i got dressed. gave her a hug and ask if i could see her nipple again. she showed me again then not allowed to touch. again she reminded me to come over the next day and she will give me $10 for food.
i know some ppl might think this is BS but that was my experience. and from my experience, we do not have to pay big tips to get something. i have been offered hj and even fj for such a low price and even for free. the secret is.....make them like you.
Bro Kickinloud, U make ML pay u tips....I salute you.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukatisu View Post
Bro Kickinloud, U make ML pay u tips....I salute you.
He say you believe? It's the internet my friend. People can say whatever their imaginations take them.

I can also say Zhang Ziyi fly down to SG let me fuck her for free.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
He say you believe? It's the internet my friend. People can say whatever their imaginations take them.

I can also say Zhang Ziyi fly down to SG let me fuck her for free.
LOL.... Good day brother..
Old 06-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
hhaha ya is internet anything can say also but human tend to believe what written on the web.again no hard & fast rule haha

For paying ML again it depends bah on the girl service and what u tink was right at that point of time...haha I also overpaid before and life goes on..as part of the chionging lifecycle bah hahaha
I tink very hard to gauge the market price..is all demand & supply one.but of course if the ML open mouth like $500 (I heard normally this is how they charge Ang Mo) hahhaa..we have to be smart to reject haha
Old 06-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes good day, why so quiet these days?
Old 06-02-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
hhaha ya is internet anything can say also but human tend to believe what written on the web.again no hard & fast rule haha
It’s nothing to do with whether there’s any hard & fast rule or not. That’s not the issue.

Some people really let their imaginations run wild to the point of absurdity. ML give customer tips for food? ML huddle cuddle customer & show nipple for free? Hahaha! I’ve heard some ludicrous stuff on SBF. But this one really takes the cake.

It takes a fool to write such fantastic stories... and a bigger fool to believe it’s true, lololololololol!!!!
Old 07-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes good day, why so quiet these days?
Just stay quietly and read post lor as nothing to contribute.

Planning a Valentine day with my fav ML ... Wanted to take a day leave to spend with her at Universal studio. But then donno how to ask for the date . She is working so should I buy her few hours of time to bring her out? I don't drive how to meet her ?

How is your few target ?
Old 07-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness . Remember don't overpay . If you don't like the price you can reject politely.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 07-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just stay quietly and read post lor as nothing to contribute.

Planning a Valentine day with my fav ML ... Wanted to take a day leave to spend with her at Universal studio. But then donno how to ask for the date . She is working so should I buy her few hours of time to bring her out? I don't drive how to meet her ?

How is your few target ?
Tough luck if she has to work that day. Why not defer celebrations to her off day instead? Doesn’t have to celebrate V-Day on the day itself isn’t it? Not worth buying time out leh. Then again, if she want to go out celebrate with you, I’m sure she will be proactive & auto about it. Do you sense that she is keen? I mean, does she feel the same way as you feel towards her?

Busty Bonanaza has left the massage line. I helped her get another job. So she has just sorted out all the formalities. She’s much happier now even though she’s obviously earning less than before. It’s a huge load off her mind & she feels there’s more purpose in her life now. So everything looking good.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls do not attach feelings to ML. u must be crazy to buy her out for a few hours.if she like u, she will know what to do other than that she she only like ur $$
Old 07-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tough luck if she has to work that day. Why not defer celebrations to her off day instead? Doesn’t have to celebrate V-Day on the day itself isn’t it? Not worth buying time out leh. Then again, if she want to go out celebrate with you, I’m sure she will be proactive & auto about it. Do you sense that she is keen? I mean, does she feel the same way as you feel towards her?

Busty Bonanaza has left the massage line. I helped her get another job. So she has just sorted out all the formalities. She’s much happier now even though she’s obviously earning less than before. It’s a huge load off her mind & she feels there’s more purpose in her life now. So everything looking good.
Good to know that BB get a better job instead of face men daily. So you are her 恩人?她有没有要为你生孩子?

Mine I sense that both side 都产生感觉了. If continue will 越线了。。。 Thinking twice and many time ... Am I ready to 婚姻出轨..... Answer is No No No....
Old 07-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Update new massage place at jalan kayu: 1)Imperial Spa 2) Han Palace
Old 07-02-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
Update new massage place at jalan kayu: 1)Imperial Spa 2) Han Palace
I thought Imperial Spa has been there for quite some time already? Han Palace just opened though
Old 14-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness . Remember don't overpay . If you don't like the price you can reject politely. Cheong wisely and safely .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 28-02-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bojangles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanyou View Post
I thought Imperial Spa has been there for quite some time already? Han Palace just opened though
These 2 places are just regular family massage joints?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1