The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vanntz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Encounter in shen zhen

Dear Bros,

Recently I went for a business trip to shen zhen to source for some electronic part vendors. This is not my first time there. However, what happens next is my first time ever.

It was a hard day out with numerous meetings and I was dead tired. Want to find a nice peking duck restaurant to have a nice fulfilling dinner.

As usual had my dinner all by myself with the big spread of food in front of me. Couldn't finish as usual but who cares. It's so cheap.

I was served by this young lady. Looking some where I guess early 20s. But her look really catch my attention. Her perfume was also very nice scented that even now I can still remember the scent as I type. She got a little touchy with me as we chatted. I also got a little high from the conversation and teasing. Hahaha

As we chatted longer, she suddenly asked me if I wanted someone to accompany me for the night, since I am leaving tomorrow evening. I was stunned and shy at the same time. I thought shen zhen is well known not to have such activities.

I shyly and softly said yes... In my heart I was starting to imagine who she would be and behave in bed... Hahaha

A few times she accidentally pressed her breast onto my shoulder, not sure if it's purposely or not but it sure is soft and big. How I wish I can suck on it the whole night.

She popped the question that she is working part time as a pimp. Omg, my whole heart sank. I thought she is the one serving me all this while. She told me how much can she make as a waitress? She had no choice as she has 2 old parents who need to rely on her for money. Well, she has just graduated from high school 3 years back and back then she was so poor that no words can describe. She told me she came up with a plan last time to earn money through pimping as some of her gal friends are more worst off then her. They are willing to do anything as long as they can earn money. Her reason for working in a restaurant is also so that she can know more rich foreigners like us and intro her services. What a brilliant idea she has.

Anyway to cut the story short, I told up her offer and she asked a sweet little lady to my room shortly after I left the place. I should say it's worth it. I took the whole night option as it is cheap and anyway I have worked so hard during this trip and needed to relief my tiredness.

In exchange for good rates, I told her I will support her, I promised I will help to recommend my friends about her services.

What I can share now is only her Skype. If any brothers happen to go there, can Skype call her at xmyimai.

Thanks and hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 14-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Encounter in shen zhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanntz View Post
Dear Bros,

Recently I went for a business trip to shen zhen to source for some electronic part vendors. This is not my first time there. However, what happens next is my first time ever.

It was a hard day out with numerous meetings and I was dead tired. Want to find a nice peking duck restaurant to have a nice fulfilling dinner.

As usual had my dinner all by myself with the big spread of food in front of me. Couldn't finish as usual but who cares. It's so cheap.

I was served by this young lady. Looking some where I guess early 20s. But her look really catch my attention. Her perfume was also very nice scented that even now I can still remember the scent as I type. She got a little touchy with me as we chatted. I also got a little high from the conversation and teasing. Hahaha

As we chatted longer, she suddenly asked me if I wanted someone to accompany me for the night, since I am leaving tomorrow evening. I was stunned and shy at the same time. I thought shen zhen is well known not to have such activities.

I shyly and softly said yes... In my heart I was starting to imagine who she would be and behave in bed... Hahaha

A few times she accidentally pressed her breast onto my shoulder, not sure if it's purposely or not but it sure is soft and big. How I wish I can suck on it the whole night.

She popped the question that she is working part time as a pimp. Omg, my whole heart sank. I thought she is the one serving me all this while. She told me how much can she make as a waitress? She had no choice as she has 2 old parents who need to rely on her for money. Well, she has just graduated from high school 3 years back and back then she was so poor that no words can describe. She told me she came up with a plan last time to earn money through pimping as some of her gal friends are more worst off then her. They are willing to do anything as long as they can earn money. Her reason for working in a restaurant is also so that she can know more rich foreigners like us and intro her services. What a brilliant idea she has.

Anyway to cut the story short, I told up her offer and she asked a sweet little lady to my room shortly after I left the place. I should say it's worth it. I took the whole night option as it is cheap and anyway I have worked so hard during this trip and needed to relief my tiredness.

In exchange for good rates, I told her I will support her, I promised I will help to recommend my friends about her services.

What I can share now is only her Skype. If any brothers happen to go there, can Skype call her at xmyimai.

Thanks and hope you enjoy yourself.
Ask her If can share her wechat la...alot easier bro.
Old 14-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Encounter in shen zhen

think its quite common there?
i have smiliar encounter at 1 very high class restaurants as well... i was so shock by that initially... but then i was stll younger

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1