The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2014, 04:42 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fatChick5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question How to be more open to anal

Hi guys,
I have never seen the appeal in letting a guy do anal with me, I kind of want to try it once and see what all the fuss is about but I am scared and worried I wont like it.
How can I be a bit more open to try it?
Anything I should do before just letting a guy jump right in?!
Old 24-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
allan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to be more open to anal

Foreplay play a part, I poke her in pussy till she high then apply lubricant on ur anal before my 2ic enter her
Old 24-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Ok. For me. I foreplay n make love w the gal till the gal cum a few time first. Then make make her freaking high again n slowly finger her ass w one pinky finger then index finger. Using her pussy juice as lube. Then go back to her pussy make her high again. Then finger her pussy n ass at the same time. Reminding her to relax. Then kiss her body to make her very sensitive. Then go down and lick her pussy while all the while my index is in her ass. Once in a while lick her ass then insert index n middle in her ass. Once she got use to 2 finger. Use lube on my dick n mission accomplished....
Old 24-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatChick5 View Post
Hi guys,
I have never seen the appeal in letting a guy do anal with me, I kind of want to try it once and see what all the fuss is about but I am scared and worried I wont like it.
The best thing you can do is let a guy with experience take your first time.

For it to be enjoyable and even painless for you takes more than just foreplay and lube. It may seem easy but it's not and your body obviously does not come with an Operations Manual. So not all advice may work.

If he knows what he's doing, you may even enjoy it more than regular sex but let someone inexperienced do it wrongly and you will be scarred for life..

Good luck
Old 24-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
The best thing you can do is let a guy with experience take your first time.

If he knows what he's doing, you may even enjoy it more than regular sex but let someone inexperienced do it wrongly and you will be scarred for life..

Good luck
Totally agree with you bro...the lady has to be relaxed...the guy needs to understand that the lady needs to get over the initial tightening she will experience....I have found in the past that if you have small size solid butt plug that you can use gently with lots of lube it helps better than fingers ...I wish you luck fatChick5 and hope you find someone who understands what is is all about and does not jump into you .....you may enjoy it or you may not but is worth to try
Old 25-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

ask for a Ass rim first and allow light poking of fingers to start with.
Old 25-05-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
MrPleaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm an anal virgin (both ways) but hopefully this link helps
https://sg.answers.yahoo.com/questio...6125455AAyS5YX

from what i've read, start with foreplay/clit pleasuring followed by slow fingering of the ass. Then put sufficient lube both inside your ass and on your penetrator. I think KY Lube is a popular option for this? Correct me if I'm wrong. Try to relaxed and just go with the flow i guess.
Old 25-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Get someone with the experienced to help u out.. importantly is that u must be mentally ready.. the experienced guy can help u be prepared physically.. for some gals, they will need a few sessions with fingering first before the actual deed..

So it depends on how u want to go from here..
Old 25-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Yes. Foreplay play a big part.
And mutual trust/hygiene etc as well

Once I was bonking with my ex, and when switch position, due to too high, poke the wrong hole... Worst part is that we were doing some light bdsm (Her mouth stuff with one of those thing (Can't remember what it called), hence she couldn't shouted in pain. For me, as my dick contain her love juice which act as lubricant, plus do felt quite tight, but thought it was just cause of the position, and legs together... Hence did no think that poke the wrong hole, and continued to bonk till cummed...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 25-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

wah bro, u make me remember the good old days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Ok. For me. I foreplay n make love w the gal till the gal cum a few time first. Then make make her freaking high again n slowly finger her ass w one pinky finger then index finger. Using her pussy juice as lube. Then go back to her pussy make her high again. Then finger her pussy n ass at the same time. Reminding her to relax. Then kiss her body to make her very sensitive. Then go down and lick her pussy while all the while my index is in her ass. Once in a while lick her ass then insert index n middle in her ass. Once she got use to 2 finger. Use lube on my dick n mission accomplished....
Old 03-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rolexboy24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,
For the first time u will have to use lub or cd with lub on it so u will feel smooth when entering. U will feel nth but shiok and moan louder than entering ur pussy.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:31 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why do u want to try something u dont think you are going to like it?
the anal isnt designed for that..

Quote:
Hi guys,
I kind of want to try it once and see what all the fuss is about but I am scared and worried I wont like it.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hydralisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,
it's too painful if you try it directly with cock..

what you can do is to finger yourself first with lube for a couple of occasion, try to find the sweetspot where you feel great. then you can slowly use slim type buttplug or dildo.

don't forget to always do enema (clean) your ass before anal session. you can google how to do it
Old 03-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi guys,
Most people are worried because they think the anus is not very clean.

This is true to a certain extend, as anal sex greatly increases the chances of sexual illness transmission.

However, like safe sex, safe anal sex can definitely be conducted with proper protection.

As the anus is a much tighter hole than the vagina, i would suggest always to wear condom for the male party as this minimises potential pain for participants new to anal sex.

Secondly, always lube up before anal sex. This will minimise potential abrasion, and will make it a much more enjoyable experience for both parties. A water base lube will do the trick well.

If you feels that the anus is still too tight for pentration. Consdering practicing with anal plugs first, before intial engagement. That will able the anus to improve its muscles around to be more stretchable.

Lastly, i always applaude the lady who is willing to be adventurous. Keep us updated on updated experience!
Old 04-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

You guys actually entertain her inquires?

Don't you find it weird on her?

Pls CSI her threads ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1