The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I had not tried but she does have the look that fit the criteria from far. hehe. I have not seen her close up
She is cute,good bbbj,nice tits,tight pussy!

Actually she is a Super Value WL
Old 16-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is cute,good bbbj,nice tits,tight pussy!

Actually she is a Super Value WL
explain the super value part

how are her tits?
Old 16-11-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Time to bring up this thread again for chio PRC SYT lovers. That feeling that you are bonking a fresh firm bodied teenager with youngish feel. And some names I think that fits that description to me are... in order of the body size from smallest to biggest ( this is just an estimate by me, not 100 percent zhun as I don't measure them with measuring tape with and without heels etc )

Yuan Yuan WH1606
Qin Qin 1615
Xiaobei 2040
Lan Lan WH1606
Xiatian 1608
Xiaoxue 2062
Yi Yi 1431
Xiao Mei 1669
Fang Fang WH1606 (has put on weight now but still gives me the feels. smooth firm meaty body and c-cup boobs.)
Mozi 1856 (bigger and taller than others in this list, but damn young firm C-cup boobs and smooth bouncy flesh! )

Feel free to add on your own contributions to this list guys.
Two more I should add are:

Apple 1654a - I felt she fit in this category when she first started out earlier this year, now not sure if put on weight

Xiaoxin 1654a - No need further introduction. she is famous in geylang.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 17-11-2016 at 02:38 AM.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
explain the super value part

how are her tits?
Awesome service that justifies our spending

Nice firm round tits with responsive nips
Old 16-11-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Awesome service that justifies our spending

Nice firm round tits with responsive nips
what is the size?
Old 16-11-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
what is the size?
B cupper
Old 16-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 8
legharry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlegharry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlegharry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good attitude? not time watcher?
Old 18-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Anyone else has names to add for this category of fresh SYT?
Old 18-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorry for noob question but the PRCs are cat150 ??
Old 19-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
kukubirdman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukubirdman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukubirdman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

want to try this weekend after reading the FRs.
Old 19-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Time to bring up this thread again for chio PRC SYT lovers. That feeling that you are bonking a fresh firm bodied teenager with youngish feel. And some names I think that fits that description to me are... in order of the body size from smallest to biggest ( this is just an estimate by me, not 100 percent zhun as I don't measure them with measuring tape with and without heels etc )

Yuan Yuan WH1606
Qin Qin 1615
Xiaobei 2040
Lan Lan WH1606
Xiatian 1608
Xiaoxue 2062
Yi Yi 1431
Xiao Mei 1669
Fang Fang WH1606 (has put on weight now but still gives me the feels. smooth firm meaty body and c-cup boobs.)
Mozi 1856 (bigger and taller than others in this list, but damn young firm C-cup boobs and smooth bouncy flesh! )

Feel free to add on your own contributions to this list guys.

Yuan yuan from wh1606 is cute indeed but attitude is shit and sucks ..
Always dead fish and black face

But if u have fetish for force sex can find her she look like she wanna cry when u pump her
Old 21-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx87xx View Post

But if u have fetish for force sex can find her she look like she wanna cry when u pump her

she look like she wanna cry when u pump her.....LOL ! got so jialat meh her facial expression
Old 21-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
she look like she wanna cry when u pump her.....LOL ! got so jialat meh her facial expression
She is ok lah...just that you got to hit her right button

YY behave more like a Little Girl so you got to spend abit a time pacifying or coaxing her into a Real Woman
Old 21-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Quote:
She is ok lah...just that you got to hit her right button

YY behave more like a Little Girl so you got to spend abit a time pacifying or coaxing her into a Real Woman
So far no problems for me with yuan yuan. Usually if the girl can't take a hard pounding, just ask her nicely if we need to slow down. Make the session about the girl's comfort and enjoyment, you will have a much happier bonk.
Just my thoughts.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far no problems for me with yuan yuan. Usually if the girl can't take a hard pounding, just ask her nicely if we need to slow down. Make the session about the girl's comfort and enjoyment, you will have a much happier bonk.
Just my thoughts.
I am very happy with her too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1