The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❤ AUTUMN ❤ Awesome Body,Looks,Masseur. Get kissed,get served,get mesmorized by AU

We Welcome Your Support!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤ AUTUMN ❤ Awesome Body,Looks,Masseur. Get kissed,get served,get mesmorized by AU

FR - Autumn

had my session mid-week, i felt my session was quite average.
looks : 6.5/10 (jie jie, not mei mei)
body : 6.5/10 (smooth skin, clean-looking, bit of tummy and rump)
gfe/ comms : 7/10, chatty in Thai, little bit english
massage : none for me. she was tired out by massaging u bros.
bbbj : 7/10
fj : 7/10, fairly tight, will accomodate to positions. will work to get u off.
okt : 8/10 upfront in his replies to my query abt all his gals looks, size, category (jie jie or mei mei), service provided.. looking forward to newer and better gems

conclusion : for $10 bucks more u can get a younger gal Paris (whom i also bonked but also quite forgettable session) but it seems like the Gem discovery of the week fr this stable is Rihanna. i like her live pix Face...just wonder the body shape..
Old 02-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

❤ AUTUMN ❤

Awesome Looks, Awesome Body, Awesome Masseur

Height: 1.65m
Vital Stats:34B'24’35
Skin Tone: Normal Fair
Services: BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Good Massage/GFE/HJ/FJ
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: Sweet, Pretty, Gentle, Tender Babe. Get kissed, get service, get mesmorized by Autumn. Those who tried her on her first trip, knows how much Kc she has implanted! those who haven't try, it's time to try!!! those who tried, it's time to RTF!! Plan it fast, if not, you don't know what you are missing. Magical moments to be relieved,... sms me for slots right now! Intro your friends, write FR if you want to thank me. It's very much appreciated! and i will continue to bring quality for you guys
Damage: $150/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Arrival: 25.08.11 (Book early! Early Bird gets the worm!)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
_______http://www.photobucket.com/thaibeautiful

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 02-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Like always, I hope to impress you with my crop of quality stable!!!

Different from the rest,
a class above the best!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Old 02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neu_byrd View Post
FR - Autumn

okt : 8/10 upfront in his replies to my query abt all his gals looks, size, category (jie jie or mei mei), service provided.. looking forward to newer and better gems

conclusion : for $10 bucks more u can get a younger gal Paris (whom i also bonked but also quite forgettable session) but it seems like the Gem discovery of the week fr this stable is Rihanna. i like her live pix Face...just wonder the body shape..
Gosh! I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your session, probably after seeing my and another bro's rave reviews. I can assure u that my fr is truthful of what've experienced. I guess it's really one man's meat is another man's not so nice meat.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

Ups for the night!! Book fast!!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozebite View Post
Sorry for the delay FR... had first blood for pretty Autumn last week, and it was great!

First impression - very pleasant-looking girl with a friendly disposition. I felt very comfortable with her, and if that isn't enough, her massage packs a punch too! Pure bliss!

Looks: 8/10 - I'm more into SYT, and she can't really be considered to be one. Rather, she has the more sophisticated kind of beauty about her and somehow she has got me hooked. :P

Boobs & Body: 8/10 - B-cup, a fulfilling grab. Not stick-thin kind of slim, but not plump either. Just nice!

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - Ok, this one is power. Her cat bath is awesome, and her BBBJ is the long & sensual kind. She really takes her time to savour the lolly and who am I to complain?

FJ: 9/10 - solid, with sultry moans to make me cum even faster.

GFE: 8.5/10 - definitely lots of it! She really put me at ease with her friendly banter and giggles.

Service/Attitude: 10/10 'Nuff said.

Thanks bro, for the recommendation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
FR for Autumn 29/08/2011 7.00pm

Was recommended by Frank, took his advice and was not disappointed, though i have something up my sleeve as well;I've been trying to take up the thai language. Though i still cant really express myself well, but at least i can listen and understand a little bit.

Her resemblance to the pictures posted online were close to 90%. She has those fake eyelashes that enhances her appeal(at least to me). Once inside the room, she was so excited that i am able to speak thai, she started babbling away in thai. Had to tell her that i just started learning so "puut chaa chaa"(speak slowly).

Bath was pretty SOP so nothing much to write here. The main course was delightful for me. After all the exchanges in thai, she actually warmed up to me and the sex-making was just like between bf and gf. And somehow, she managed to guess that i like frenching, so its no holds barred frenching on and on again. 1st round ended pretty fast for me, 2nd round was a little longer and we managed a few more position. She was a more than willing partner as well. Her sexy moans are something to behold as well.

During the interval, there was no massage for me, though some bros have commented on her excellent massage. I am fine with not getting any massage; i'm not there for it anyway. We spent the interval speaking and practising thai, with her trying to build my vocabulary. As you can expect, is GFE all around.

Told Frank that this was one of my best one ever. A RTF is definitely on the cards. Frank, when is she leaving?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamorous View Post
Tried to have Miley this afternoon, but she seem to be full... cos' she is arriving evening only, and my evening have to company OC for some dinner with her friends... so i was recommended Autumn by T.S/OKT/Frank.

From the pic, I thought she wasn't my type, but as what oreochocolate had briefly describe, she is really no horse run!the 90mins was pure esctacy. felt that i have the most pelvic action of my life, and though with her limited Enlgish, she manage to entertain me throughout, and impressively gave me 2 shots in 1 hour!!! I don't need to describe the action and show you what is she all about. A session with autumn will do the trick. If I am given the option, i will say, she's much prettier offline, real life. A simple girl, born into a sex goddess on the bed. Perfect as a wife as well with her cooking skills (she let me sample her food). Good in bed, Good in kitchen. she holds the key to 2 of man's weak point, TUMMY + DICKY.

Looking forward to a RTF session with her, if not, with Miley.

first time patronizing frank, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. More to cum from me indefinitely! Without doubts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neu_byrd View Post
FR - Autumn

THANK YOU supporters!!! For the Truthful Horniest Honest FRs!!!
Sorry that I do not have a proper forum to contain all these FRs...

But those who tried my service, trusted me, believe in me, supported me are my testimonial to this "service-oriented" dying trade.

Continue to support, and you will get your well-deserved treats soon!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Old 03-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Up for AUTUMN!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
marcus.nhds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, all

Been visiting Frank stable for a while. I got to say most of his girls are either above average to fantastic! I doubt i ever come out of a session feeling disappointed. Mainly there are few points.

a) venue is great... Which already sets you in the mood
b) most of his girls can converse well. Which is a plus point if not their english are of certain standards and they are usually very entertaining.
c) The photo are pretty close to real live pic.
d) Frank is very hardworking and helpful and being patience to his customer.

ok aside from the general statement. Here is the FR for Autumn

Look: 8/10pleasant looking at certain angle can be very sweet looking.
Body: 7/10 sight tummy but still slim and firm.
Boobs: 6-7/10 not for boobs lovers, great for nipple lovers (cute)
bbbj : 7/10 sensual type not the hard rough type. From balls to the tip of dick licking type.
fj : 9/10 I think it is because of the holiday weekends, which mean she/ they are usually less tired out. Hey they are human after all. Anyways, it was passionate and hot. The way she came was unbelievable, hugging you tight, moaning and pevis grinding to achieve high state of orgasmic portion.

Overall: 8/10 lovely girl that is entertaining with limited english. If you are looking for passionate sex.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

Old 03-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful.com! 太美了

Providing you only sextisfactory beautiful thai beauties for your enjoyment and pleasure.
At ThaiBeautiful, our mission is to provide quality female companionship for discerning gentlemen.

Our female companions are well-groomed, sensual ladies who take pride in pampering their man.
They know exactly how to turn you on with their feminine looks, alluring smiles and tender caresses, satisfying all your manly needs.

Run your hand through her hair, down her back, feeling her soft, tender skin and sexy curves. Lock your lips with hers, embrace her warm body and hear her gasp in pleasure.

Discreetly delightful. Always.

Our ladies, their services and our booking procedure is just a click away.

Please SMS Frank @ +65 83988434 for slots and bookings today.
Enjoy our beauties, let us give u an experience you will never forget

Booking procedure

At ThaiBeautiful, we understand your time is precious. Three steps are all you need for a quick, hassle-free booking.

1. Browse our gallery at http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery/ to choose your preferred lady.
2. Send an sms with the beauty's name, (1st choice, 2nd choice) your available date and time, and a name for us to address you to our customer service hotline +65 8398 8434. For example: Beauty A, Beauty B, 11 March 3pm, Freddie.
3. You will receive a confirmed reservation from our friendly customer service officer within 15 minutes, along with the location you should proceed to.

If your preferred beauty or time is unavailable, our customer service officer will suggest alternatives to ensure your satisfaction.

What happens next?

Once you have a confirmed reservation, our customer service officer will send you another sms about the location. On the day of your confirmed reservation, send an sms to our customer service hotline when you arrive at the location and our customer service officer will promptly reply you with the room number.

All that is left is for you to relax and be pampered by first-class service.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

❤ AUTUMN ❤

Awesome Looks, Awesome Body, Awesome Masseur

Height: 1.65m
Vital Stats:34B'24’35
Skin Tone: Normal Fair
Services: BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Good Massage/GFE/HJ/FJ
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: Sweet, Pretty, Gentle, Tender Babe. Get kissed, get service, get mesmorized by Autumn. Those who tried her on her first trip, knows how much Kc she has implanted! those who haven't try, it's time to try!!! those who tried, it's time to RTF!! Plan it fast, if not, you don't know what you are missing. Magical moments to be relieved,... sms me for slots right now! Intro your friends, write FR if you want to thank me. It's very much appreciated! and i will continue to bring quality for you guys
Damage: $150/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Arrival: 25.08.11 (Book early! Early Bird gets the worm!)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
_______http://www.photobucket.com/thaibeautiful

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 04-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus.nhds View Post
Hi, all

Been visiting Frank stable for a while. I got to say most of his girls are either above average to fantastic! I doubt i ever come out of a session feeling disappointed. Mainly there are few points.

a) venue is great... Which already sets you in the mood
b) most of his girls can converse well. Which is a plus point if not their english are of certain standards and they are usually very entertaining.
c) The photo are pretty close to real live pic.
d) Frank is very hardworking and helpful and being patience to his customer.

ok aside from the general statement. Here is the FR for Autumn

Look: 8/10pleasant looking at certain angle can be very sweet looking.
Body: 7/10 sight tummy but still slim and firm.
Boobs: 6-7/10 not for boobs lovers, great for nipple lovers (cute)
bbbj : 7/10 sensual type not the hard rough type. From balls to the tip of dick licking type.
fj : 9/10 I think it is because of the holiday weekends, which mean she/ they are usually less tired out. Hey they are human after all. Anyways, it was passionate and hot. The way she came was unbelievable, hugging you tight, moaning and pevis grinding to achieve high state of orgasmic portion.

Overall: 8/10 lovely girl that is entertaining with limited english. If you are looking for passionate sex.
thanks for your first FR!
yes, autumn is damn good,.. But only those who tries, knows
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1