The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mozesoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have fun in Myanmar?

This was my trip when I was in Myanmar somewhere in year 2004 during National Day. National flag mari kita, I also wanna mari kita myself.

Actually I was invited there by my fren. When I reach the airport, my fren promised me a all expense paid trip. (excluding airfare and visa lah)

I was there for about 1 week and it was pretty boring. No nightspot, no disco, really sian. Until it reach the last 2-3 day, my fren brought me to see a fashion show. It seems like all the girls there have a price, if you know what I mean

As I do not speak the language my fren runner do the negotiation for me. I pick who look very fair and she seems to be the most chio one, but after negotiation. It's seems that she does not want my business. It seems from my fren that she is a professional model and ang bai, so very choosy with customer. (Nbz, I know I dun look handsome lah, but no need to reject my $$$ mah, Like my $$$ not $$$ like that. Actually my fren lah as he is paying for it. hehehe) Already sian half liao.

Then I choose the next best thing.
Old 25-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have fun in Myanmar?

NO idea what you trying to say bro? If want to start a story , than it should be under another thread!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chongalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, brother

Any brother have any lobang in Myanmar. Please advise.

Will be staying in Trader hotel Yangon next week.

Thanks.
Alan
Old 07-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaodidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to travel frequently to Myanmar for work until last year, so I do know a few cheonging places.... Please note that the information that I have is from my knowledge from last year and certain places might have closed down.

Let me say first that the standard of working girls in Myanmar is not as good as that compared to Thailand or Vietnam (at least to my taste). When I cheong in Myanmar, it is to bring my overseas suppliers visiting Myanmar to find girls. It is not that Myanmar do not have pretty girls (some of the Burmese Chinese and the ethnic Kachin girls are stunning!) but i feel the majority of the working girls down here cannot make it.

If you are staying at traders hotel, the nearest joint is the disco at the basement of Park Royal Hotel (within walking distance of Traders). This joint is filled with freelancers which are available for around US$ 40 - US$ 60 for overnight. Some popular ones may ask for more. I would say 90% of the girls here are working ladies. Entrance is US$ 5 I think.

Another place for freelancers is the BME II disco. This is situated at Yangon Internation hotel. Rates of the freelancers should be around the same as the above (Around US$ 40 - US$ 60 for overnight). Unlike the disco at Park Royal, you can find some non-working local girls here during the weekend as this is quite a popular disco with the locals. Entrance is around Ks 4000 ( around US$ 4) ( you can use 1 US$ = 1000 Ks to simplify things as it is usually around this rate)

The next place I would recommend is the JJ entertainment Complex. This is a big place where you have KTV / Disco with nightly "fashion show" where the "models" would walk around the stage. If you see any models you fancy, you can buy her a flower which cost a minimum of Ks 5000 to Ks 10000( I cant remember). The girl would then be obliged to come and sit with you where you can then negotiate the after hours entertainment. Usually they ask from US$ 60 upwards for overnight. Be warned that not all of the girls can "tapow" one. The best bet is to tip a waiter well (maybe Ks 5000) and ask him whether the girl that you fancy can "tapow". Do this before you buy the flowers so as to save money. For me, I usually go with my cheongster Myanmar collegue who is does all the negotiation.
If you want to safe the hassle, you can also find freelancers here like BME2 and Park Royal. Prices should be around the same.

The last place (and I save the best for last) is the KTV at Asian Plaza. This is the place which is more suited for Asian Chinese taste (I am one) and I find the girls generally to be prettier and fairer than the other joints. This place is a KTV and fashion show joint which has the same concept as JJ. Same as JJ, not all girls can tapow one and you have to ask a waiter to introduce. The rates is slightly higher than that of JJ. I have a supplier that got one for around US$ 80 and one around US$ 100 although these might be the better ones. A lot depends on your negotiation skills and that is why it is good if you have a local friend around

In Asia Plaza, I have seen some big towkays buying 4 to 5 lahks (US$ 400 to 500) worth of flowers for an "ängpai" model. This might not be much in Singapore flower joint but consider that the average office worker here earns around US$ 40 a month, that is almost a year's salary Also at this joint, you can sometime find really very young girls, some as young as 16 or 17. So this may or may not be your thing.

I hope my recommendation is not long and is useful for those who wants to cheong in Myanmar. Cheers
Old 07-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodidi View Post
Used to travel frequently to Myanmar for work until last year, so I do know a few cheonging places.... Please note that the information that I have is from my knowledge from last year and certain places might have closed down.

Let me say first that the standard of working girls in Myanmar is not as good as that compared to Thailand or Vietnam (at least to my taste). When I cheong in Myanmar, it is to bring my overseas suppliers visiting Myanmar to find girls. It is not that Myanmar do not have pretty girls (some of the Burmese Chinese and the ethnic Kachin girls are stunning!) but i feel the majority of the working girls down here cannot make it.

If you are staying at traders hotel, the nearest joint is the disco at the basement of Park Royal Hotel (within walking distance of Traders). This joint is filled with freelancers which are available for around US$ 40 - US$ 60 for overnight. Some popular ones may ask for more. I would say 90% of the girls here are working ladies. Entrance is US$ 5 I think.

Another place for freelancers is the BME II disco. This is situated at Yangon Internation hotel. Rates of the freelancers should be around the same as the above (Around US$ 40 - US$ 60 for overnight). Unlike the disco at Park Royal, you can find some non-working local girls here during the weekend as this is quite a popular disco with the locals. Entrance is around Ks 4000 ( around US$ 4) ( you can use 1 US$ = 1000 Ks to simplify things as it is usually around this rate)

The next place I would recommend is the JJ entertainment Complex. This is a big place where you have KTV / Disco with nightly "fashion show" where the "models" would walk around the stage. If you see any models you fancy, you can buy her a flower which cost a minimum of Ks 5000 to Ks 10000( I cant remember). The girl would then be obliged to come and sit with you where you can then negotiate the after hours entertainment. Usually they ask from US$ 60 upwards for overnight. Be warned that not all of the girls can "tapow" one. The best bet is to tip a waiter well (maybe Ks 5000) and ask him whether the girl that you fancy can "tapow". Do this before you buy the flowers so as to save money. For me, I usually go with my cheongster Myanmar collegue who is does all the negotiation.
If you want to safe the hassle, you can also find freelancers here like BME2 and Park Royal. Prices should be around the same.

The last place (and I save the best for last) is the KTV at Asian Plaza. This is the place which is more suited for Asian Chinese taste (I am one) and I find the girls generally to be prettier and fairer than the other joints. This place is a KTV and fashion show joint which has the same concept as JJ. Same as JJ, not all girls can tapow one and you have to ask a waiter to introduce. The rates is slightly higher than that of JJ. I have a supplier that got one for around US$ 80 and one around US$ 100 although these might be the better ones. A lot depends on your negotiation skills and that is why it is good if you have a local friend around

In Asia Plaza, I have seen some big towkays buying 4 to 5 lahks (US$ 400 to 500) worth of flowers for an "ängpai" model. This might not be much in Singapore flower joint but consider that the average office worker here earns around US$ 40 a month, that is almost a year's salary Also at this joint, you can sometime find really very young girls, some as young as 16 or 17. So this may or may not be your thing.

I hope my recommendation is not long and is useful for those who wants to cheong in Myanmar. Cheers
All should be correct except BME II burnt down in 2008 and still closed till now.

And pls dont pay more than going rate USD50/nite for watever quality. Spoil market nia...

Last thing, if u need communication, go Music Club ( parkroyal). Most gals speaks some English. In other places, it will be chicken and duck talk.

By the way, today USD-Kyat rate is 1 = 980.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 08-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
genteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share where is Asian Plaza? Is it near to Parkroyal? Thanks.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you don't know where to go, Park Royal Hotel is a no brainer.

Just go in and you will be surrounded by the freelancers.

But one thing I like is that they don't pester you; They will try to make eye contact with you and if you are agreeable, they will come over to your table.

There is also no need for ladies drinks.

Got a uni graduate aged 23 yeears old. Rate at 50usd over night. Not a great beauty, but made it up with youthful enthusiasm. Had 4 shots altogether, din know I still can managed that!

And I have to thanks bro Pearl...
Old 08-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genteel View Post
Can share where is Asian Plaza? Is it near to Parkroyal? Thanks.
It is actually called Asia Plaza adjoining Asia Hotel.

If you are staying in Parkroyal, it is near as is all cheong place.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 08-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
If you don't know where to go, Park Royal Hotel is a no brainer.

Just go in and you will be surrounded by the freelancers.

But one thing I like is that they don't pester you; They will try to make eye contact with you and if you are agreeable, they will come over to your table.

There is also no need for ladies drinks.

Got a uni graduate aged 23 yeears old. Rate at 50usd over night. Not a great beauty, but made it up with youthful enthusiasm. Had 4 shots altogether, din know I still can managed that!

And I have to thanks bro Pearl...
Agree..Parkroyal Music Club is most convenient. Chin Chai whack also can get. Usually gals outnumber guys 3:1

Just a note, the bunch of gals sitting always at the bar counter are really pro. Meaning they will try to give excuses to go home after 1st shot like mother sick, tummy sick, tomorrow got school..etc etc. If they do so, pay USD30 and chase them out..

To Bro Lugi.. glad u had fun. If u go Myanmar again and have budget, I can intro an OKT supplying Uni Gal non FL. These gals come out to work once or twice a month to get funds. Price is steep at USD200/nite and not really recommended unless u want someting fresh

Old 10-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
It is actually called Asia Plaza adjoining Asia Hotel.

If you are staying in Parkroyal, it is near as is all cheong place.
Thanks for your valuable information. But how near is this place? If its walking distance then how far? Hope you can enlighten. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Agree..Parkroyal Music Club is most convenient. Chin Chai whack also can get. Usually gals outnumber guys 3:1

Just a note, the bunch of gals sitting always at the bar counter are really pro. Meaning they will try to give excuses to go home after 1st shot like mother sick, tummy sick, tomorrow got school..etc etc. If they do so, pay USD30 and chase them out..

To Bro Lugi.. glad u had fun. If u go Myanmar again and have budget, I can intro an OKT supplying Uni Gal non FL. These gals come out to work once or twice a month to get funds. Price is steep at USD200/nite and not really recommended unless u want someting fresh
Hi Bro Pearl,
Never been to Myanmar but would like to go there some time? Hope you can answer some basic questions.
Does the hotel there allow you to take the girls back to the room? Any problems with police there if you do? thanks
Old 11-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genteel View Post
Thanks for your valuable information. But how near is this place? If its walking distance then how far? Hope you can enlighten. Thanks.
Not sure about walking distance. Better dont walk at nite, take a cab. Plenty at night spots

Old 11-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
Hi Bro Pearl,
Never been to Myanmar but would like to go there some time? Hope you can answer some basic questions.
Does the hotel there allow you to take the girls back to the room? Any problems with police there if you do? thanks
As far as I know, all hotel are girls friendly. Most require girls to register and leave their ID at the counter. When you release the gal, counter will call you to confirm if everything is ok. Parkroyal charges USD10 per gal unless u book for double occupancy room.

No problem with police.. they are very friendly especially if you hand them some small USD notes

Old 13-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure about walking distance. Better dont walk at nite, take a cab. Plenty at night spots
Thanks for the valuable information.
Old 14-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
As far as I know, all hotel are girls friendly. Most require girls to register and leave their ID at the counter. When you release the gal, counter will call you to confirm if everything is ok. Parkroyal charges USD10 per gal unless u book for double occupancy room.

No problem with police.. they are very friendly especially if you hand them some small USD notes
thanks a lot for your info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1