The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

View Poll Results: If you had Jenna for an evening, what would you do to her?
Make her your sex slave in the comfort of your home 0 0%
Parade her in Vivo City in a miniskirt and make her stand at the glass rails 2 13.33%
Share her with friends in a gangbang 9 60.00%
Use her in all possible holes and post the photos here 2 13.33%
Tie her up and rape her 1 6.67%
Try out your sextoy collection on her 0 0%
Take her to Geylang and whore her out 2 13.33%
What you would do to her is something Marc can't imagine...post details here 4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Marc&slutJenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My slutwife Jenna

Ok, here's the final part of this story:

After he left, taking his trophy (the ziplock bag with my wife's panties soaked in her cum), the slut remained in the position he had left her, her sperm-filled cunt facing the ceiling, he eyes still closed, breathing hard. My cock was as hard as a police baton. I desperately wanted to fuck her then and there, take her as rough and degrading as Jim had taken her, with not an iota of love or tenderness to poison the whole thing. Yet, my neuroses got the better of me. I just couldn't think of putting my cock in her soiled holes. Instead, I stood over her and masturbated.

When my cum started spattering down on her, the slut opened her eyes and saw me. She didn't appear angry or disgusted at the ordeal and humiliation I had put her through, nor at the way I was masturbating over it. I helped her on to her feet. She stretched her back painfully, getting rid of the cramps, and a drop of semen oozed out of her and dropped on to the floor. She went in to the toilet, brought the roll of toilet paper, and mopped up the piss from the floor the best that she could.

When she went back to the toilet, I heard her washing her face, and gargling. When I went in, she was about to wipe her cunt with a wad of toilet paper. I shook my head, and took it from her. I wanted her to go home exactly like how her boss sends her home to me...with semen dripping from her cunt.

I scribbled "Sorry for the mess" on a piece of notepaper and left it with a 50 dollar note on the bed. Then we went down, and I deliberately went to the reception to ask about their weekly rates. Not that I had any interest, but I loved the idea of the slut standing in the foyer, without makeup, all buttons on her blouse gone (she was holding it shut with one hand), the blouse and miniskirt crumpled and soaked in piss, her hair still flecked with my cum, and Jim's cum oozing out of her cunt lips and smearing on the insides of her fat thighs.

When we walked to the car, it was dark, and starting to drizzle but there were still many people walking outside, and they were giving her curious glances. When we reached the car, I told her to wait there and went looking for a small kiosk to buy a newspaper - you see, I just got my new Audi and I didn't want to ruin the nappa leather seats. It took a while (there aren't that many kiosks in that neighbourhood, and the guy in the one that I finally found was probably wondering what this stupid angmoh was doing buying a chinese newspaper - but that was all they had). When I reached the car, there were two old guys talking to her. She said they asked if she was in trouble or needed help. They hastily left when I came over.

I draped the paper over the seat and let her sit. We drove home in silence. Once we got home, she ran in to the shower. I was waiting in bed when she was done. It surprised her, because since the day I found out about her infidelity, I had been sleeping on the couch. She was wearing one of my favourite nighties. She snuggled up to me, and that night we made love.

The end... but not really the end.

We really haven't talked about that night. Writing this here is like a release in a way, because she can read it and know how I felt.

We realized somethings about ourselves. She craves to be humiliated and degraded - both physically and verbally. That was one of the reasons we decided to start posting here. She would love to be degraded and humiliated by strangers she hasn't even met. The filthier your comments are, the better. And I have realized that I love seeing her humiliated and degraded.

The slut is not a natural exhibitionist, unlike some ladies here (yes, you colourblind F). She will post only those pics she is comfortable with, when she is comfortable with it, and I will not force her to do so. The slut needs encouragement and your filthy comments about her face and her body would encourage her to post.

When the slut is horny enough, she'll do anything.
Old 28-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

You have written a truly outstanding story...if it's all true then very educational as well. Can this be a master & sex slave situation?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 28-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
ColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc&slutJenna View Post
The slut is not a natural exhibitionist, unlike some ladies here (yes, you colourblind F). She will post only those pics she is comfortable with, when she is comfortable with it, and I will not force her to do so. The slut needs encouragement and your filthy comments about her face and her body would encourage her to post.

When the slut is horny enough, she'll do anything.
Thanks for mentioning me!! I am not a natural exhibitionist, but a slut But the only difference is that i listen to my darling...happily. So whatever he tells me, i will do. So far she's only a slut to other men, i'd love to treat her like a slut too and show her that us girls know a thing or two.... Till we meet!

Colourblind F
Old 28-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
You have written a truly outstanding story...if it's all true then very educational as well. Can this be a master & sex slave situation?
Thak you, bro Yang Punk. A master and sex-slave situation is where I want this to go. What I am not sure yet, is whether I can pull it off. As for the slut, she is really submissive and would be good sex slave material. But in my case, my feelings for her sometimes hold me back.
Old 28-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColourBlindx2 View Post
Thanks for mentioning me!! I am not a natural exhibitionist, but a slut But the only difference is that i listen to my darling...happily. So whatever he tells me, i will do. So far she's only a slut to other men, i'd love to treat her like a slut too and show her that us girls know a thing or two.... Till we meet!

Colourblind F
Hmm...now you are giving me new food for thought. The slut being humiliated by another woman...nice idea

In fact, over christmas dinner I was even fantasizing what would happen if the slut were to have an affair with Cynthia's BF (well, maybe she already has...who knows - maybe I should ask the slut) and if Cynthia were to find out about it.

Marc
Old 28-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
ColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm...now you are giving me new food for thought. The slut being humiliated by another woman...nice idea
It will be my first time, but hopefully not the last!

Colourblind f
Old 29-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
tubbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytubbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

In fact, over christmas dinner I was even fantasizing what would happen if the slut were to have an affair with Cynthia's BF (well, maybe she already has...who knows - maybe I should ask the slut) and if Cynthia were to find out about it.

Marc

Hmmmm, taught to behave by another woman? Sounds like a plan.

Good to read about how the slut was put in her place, though it was by someone other than you Bro Marc. I hope that you've eventually taken the lead to even up the scales.

We've heard about the episode from Bro Marc but I'm curious to know what was going through Slut Jenna's mind at that time.
Old 16-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster

This is Jenna. Marc's slut. Hubby asked me to post this chat... this is with a guy from a sex site... had some nice chats with him on YM...I like it when guys degrade me like this...lol

thomasbiggest28: I love this ass pic... makes me want to rape your anus really hard
thomasbiggest28: grab those fuckbuns, force them apart
JennaS: mmmm... yeah
thomasbiggest28: pull the g-string to the side
thomasbiggest28: and just push in my cockhead until the slut screams
JennaS: mmmmmm
thomasbiggest28: hold tight to the slut's waist and brutally ram in until my balls slap against the wet cunt
thomasbiggest28: when I am pulling out, I'll squeeze the fuckbuns together so that they form a nice cushion around my dick
thomasbiggest28: I'll pull out completely and suddenly so that the dilated anus will collapse with a wet, farting sound... shameless married ass-whore
JennaS: mmmmmmmm
thomasbiggest28: when the anus squeezes shut, I'll ram in again... so that each entry is as painful as the first
JennaS: yeah baby... rape my married ass
thomasbiggest28: you'll scream with each ramming slut
thomasbiggest28: you'll cry for your hubby to come and save you
thomasbiggest28: while I laugh at how easy it is to rape your filthy married anus
JennaS: mmmmmm....
thomasbiggest28: I'll rape you until your anus gapes everytime I pull out, and your ass juices drips out down your cunt
thomasbiggest28: that filthy married cunt deserves to be covered in ass juice
JennaS: mmmmmmm i would love that
thomasbiggest28: your anus would gape, and when I push my cock in to the gaping cunt, the air would fart out... you wanna hear your ass farting while being raped, whore?
JennaS: yes..... i want u tell me what i'm good for while u make me fart.... mmmmm
thomasbiggest28: that'll be easy cunt... you are only good enough to be fucked like a pig
thomasbiggest28: a dirty filthy fuckpig
thomasbiggest28: I'll tell you that while fucking your fat piggy married ass
JennaS: mmmmmm be mean to me baby.... call me a fat piggy.... do u get turned on that my panties are getting wet? I have a big wet spot now... can you see on the cam?
thomasbiggest28: yeah, nice wet spot on those slut panties
JennaS:mmmmmmmmm do you want your friends to watch as you fuck my fat piggy ass?
thomasbiggest28: yeah, I want them to see the fat slut pig that I rape anally
JennaS:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can you guys degrade me like this? on this forum so that everyone can see? I would love that..... this guy made me cum so hard... mmmm... I get wet thinking about it

And here is the pic he was talking about

More pics coming soon... lol

XOXO
Jenna
Old 16-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster

To answer your question tubby....

I had mixed feelings... On one hand, I felt humiliated and degraded to be treated in such a manner... treated like a piece of meat for this man's enjoyment. He was extremely rough and I felt like he was almost angry with me by the way he was talking and the way he threw me around. At on the other hand, the very same humiliation was making me hornier and wetter. The fact that Marc was there in the room watching made me even hotter. I've had men use me behind his back... but now he was seeing what guys do to me and what guys think of his lovely bride. He heard with his own ears the filthy names I was being called and in some way I knew he was getting hard by it. Maybe it was the revenge he was getting... I'm not sure. I think he doesn't feel that I've gotten yet what I deserve as he still does many things to humiliate me... which isn't a bad thing because I love getting humiliated by him or any other guy.

I asked him if I can post more pics here and he agreed... I think he's hoping that the "bros" here have no mercy in their comments about my face, my body, what they would do to me, etc. I told him that I think the previous comments were rather tame and that the "bros" aren't mean enough to humiliate me sufficiently (wink, wink)... but the truth is I am curious to find out myself what you guys think of me, how my face looks, what you would do to me, etc.... don't hold back or afraid you'll be mean to me. I think in some weird way, by telling me what you think I am, you'll be satisfying Marc's desire to humiliate me and get some revenge....

Here is a sample of some pics I'll be posting if the "humiliation" is good...
Can't wait to hear... It may make me horny enough that I'll let Marc take me out in public dressed as a back-alley whore.... something he's dying to do but I haven't done yet (for him at least... lol)..... mmmmmmmmm

xoxo,
Jenna
Old 17-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! did you meant for us to see your face uncensored?

That remark as made when I looked at the pics first...but after reading your explanations ... i guess it was intentional..

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 19-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

WOW.....amazing daring and power materials bro..................
Old 20-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 20
BenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud of

Please repost the earlier pics you posted ... this time without the censoring so we can enjoy the slut fully.

Might be an idea to make her pose every day for at least three shots ... one naked, one in underwear and one fully clothed ... and post them daily to let us comment on her appearance and make suggestions for future attire.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1