The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

Yes you go and pay her more, if none in geylang , match her look.
Old 16-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Got the feeling that this time round the raids aren't just for show: it's probably legitimately aimed at closing down the entire industry except a select few of established large legit chains. All the independents get wiped out. So it's the end of an era for MP vice fun.

Could be for the better? Maybe with this now more punters would choose to go to GL and avoid all the hassle and worries about legal or illegal issues. Not to mention there's relatively more peace of mind with GL too in terms of health issues. The girls there are licensed and checked monthly. And you don't get ripped off with some of the blatant prices you get in MPs.
Agree with you to a certain extend..
Old 17-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Now AV and police are literally given a licence to kill! They don't need a search warrant now; they can simply walk into any mp and start to look for those condoms wrapped up in tissue paper and hidden in bottles or Milo cans or what have you! Once they find it, then the joint operators and the girls are finished. The operator will be fined and jailed.

The fear of the raids is real and mls are keeping a low profile and not going to work but how long can they survive without the income? They might end up going to hotels which is also not safe for the foregin mls. So what can we chiongsters do? Pay more and convince the girls to go to hotel or just PCC, lor.
Don't think hotels are safe either. The main few hotels that are frequently used by local as well as foreign FL/ML ladies are in on the intelligence game as much as you can assume them to be. It's just a matter of them closing one eye most of the time since money is money for them no matter who's paying for it, but they have records of every "working woman" in their systems. I even had an insider friend of one of the popular hotels used by FL/MLs who said that the manager of said hotel ever privately gathered together all the known "working women" one month last year and gave the riot act on them: they were known to be working in vice activities, and they would be tolerated by him and not given up to the authorities only if they didn't show their faces in the hotel lobbies outside of check-in and check-out, and that their clients would not be seen loitering around in the lobby area before going up to their rooms.

In short, first they go after MPs to drive them underground to either hotel business or HDB business. HDB business they are already targeting and clamping down now due to the higher public visibility of such vice activities; how long do you think it will be before they go after the hotels too?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 17-03-2018, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NikeAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...9738?cid=FBcna

16-Mar, strong wind
Old 17-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Doing masg without presence of tcm doctor, raid soon
Old 20-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pass by a long time not visited solo manning type ML near chinatown area, maybe mid last year visited her twice, she looked at me and smile i waved to her and she invite me in and we had a 10-15 mins chat. Told her i am surprised she is not hiding for a short while she told me she is only taking 95% regulars and screen new customer very carefully, any doubts even if slight, she will just tell them she don't do massage even if they say they are recommended. But i wondering does that even make her safe, do they still need you catch you in the act or in the process of soliciting.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Now AV and police are literally given a licence to kill! They don't need a search warrant now; they can simply walk into any mp and start to look for those condoms wrapped up in tissue paper and hidden in bottles or Milo cans or what have you! Once they find it, then the joint operators and the girls are finished. The operator will be fined and jailed.

The fear of the raids is real and mls are keeping a low profile and not going to work but how long can they survive without the income? They might end up going to hotels which is also not safe for the foregin mls. So what can we chiongsters do? Pay more and convince the girls to go to hotel or just PCC, lor.
Times they are a changing...not for the good either
Old 20-03-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Got the feeling that this time round the raids aren't just for show: it's probably legitimately aimed at closing down the entire industry except a select few of established large legit chains. All the independents get wiped out. So it's the end of an era for MP vice fun.

Could be for the better? Maybe with this now more punters would choose to go to GL and avoid all the hassle and worries about legal or illegal issues. Not to mention there's relatively more peace of mind with GL too in terms of health issues. The girls there are licensed and checked monthly. And you don't get ripped off with some of the blatant prices you get in MPs.
Even GL's days are numbered. I always enter the "fun zone" from the Guillemard Rd side (to appear to be on legit biz ... haha) and i notice new residential blocks coming up e.g. open space behind the school.

I don't think the presence of red light area just across the road will be tolerated for very long once young couples and families start to move in ...
Old 21-03-2018, 02:07 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Lol! There are at least 500 massage parlour in SG. 10 kana raid and all lie low. Lol! Can they raid all masseur parlour and countless of FL or not?

Paper warrior only.
Have to visit those less popular ones to test water again.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 21-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Over the weekend I went to Jalan Besar to look see, saw a few former massage spa with the signboard still on it and Property Agent put for rent on the front door. Seems like this time around, many of these small time SPa has closed. Even many of my former masseurs on WeChat have indicated they went back China already.
Old 21-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Which shop at Jalan Besar kena?
Old 21-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
Over the weekend I went to Jalan Besar to look see, saw a few former massage spa with the signboard still on it and Property Agent put for rent on the front door. Seems like this time around, many of these small time SPa has closed. Even many of my former masseurs on WeChat have indicated they went back China already.
Few other plc like this , very true.
Old 21-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Intro me 1 tonight pls
Got free time guys
Pm is ok
Old 21-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kasem88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,..
times are bad. The MP Raid seems to even stretch to 'safe' haunts.

ones that does good massage ( I mean really untie knots on your body ).

Only roaming (basic only) provided with standard HJ.

Really pity the girls, here to make a living now kena have to close early
and on alert. Business was bad and some went back home early before closing time 8:00 PM (you should know which one).

These women MPs so unfuckeable so damn wanna close all SPAs... look at their Face, I think bangla cock also go limp.

Bros, brace yourselves, either Geylang or play your own aeroplane.
Old 21-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like lots of joint with syt are all gone.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1