The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Angel before Dec 2019 was incomparable. It's would have been a no contest with anyone. Hahaha.

However I do regret not keeping ZY in my rotation till the end. For some reason, I dropped her in favor of others in the final 2 months of her stay. Not the best decision. Likewise with Lulu. At least I think Lulu is coming back so I can make amends. ZY on the other hand, no return in sight.
I dunno leh.. I enjoyed my sessions with ZY as much as with Angel, so I really can't pick one over the other..

Yeah I checked with someone and LL should return after CNY period.. An underrated gem, IMO..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
BJ is not one of Angel's strengths, when measuring up against those proven ones..
Correct, the MLs who could suck serious dick are the likes of Long Nv, Meng Meng, Xue Er, Zi Yi, Xia Xia, Zhu Zhu, Vicky, Yao Yao, Lin Lin, even Li Rou and most recently, Tang Tang.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtdtdt73 View Post
This ML I remember Vardy gave a positive MR.. Somemore arranged a RTM with her.. Maybe can try her next time..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah I checked with someone and LL should return after CNY period.. An underrated gem, IMO..
She's not just underrated as a service provider, but she's truly sincere and good people. Can't wait. Maybe coming back together with ZE - both extreme sportsman!!! Lol
Old 14-01-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She's not just underrated as a service provider, but she's truly sincere and good people. Can't wait. Maybe coming back together with ZE - both extreme sportsman!!! Lol

I agree..I think she's the only ml that offered to get me a glass of water before the session ...very nice gesture
Old 14-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
Yup it makes perfect sense just that some girls is happy to make 20% less to spend more time with you.. I guess she is not the one
Speaking from experience there are. Many seasons, probably only a handful. If there are those that treasure your company truely, then treasure those ba. Cheers.
Old 15-01-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Angel before Dec 2019 was incomparable. It's would have been a no contest with anyone. Hahaha.

However I do regret not keeping ZY in my rotation till the end. For some reason, I dropped her in favor of others in the final 2 months of her stay. Not the best decision. Likewise with Lulu. At least I think Lulu is coming back so I can make amends. ZY on the other hand, no return in sight.
Lulu dropped a text a few days ago saying she's coming back after 'china' new year, she literally said 'zhong guo xin nian'. A bit paiseh though that she texted cos i nv RTMed and unlikely to in the future..

ZY the one and only time was like a week before she went back, with luggage ready in the hall. One of the best service providers, but also a bit paiseh also cos I didn't bring enough money that day and took a while to withdraw and went back to her place. She might have thought I was gonna run away

Btw this Angel long gone already right? See the jie mei keep posting tik toks of her like she's still around. Leveraging on her?

Last edited by 22ginger; 15-01-2020 at 12:36 AM.
Old 15-01-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Li Rou mentioned she will need around 6 mths before she can come back. So will be some time away.
Old 15-01-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Finally went to rtm XX (small small), after a long time. This time round she seems to have become cuter. Maybe the ladies I've been seeing aren't very cute lol.. Much has been said about her so I'll keep it short.

Very service oriented, the focus is on you from start to finish. Wipe you dry after shower, help to hang clothes and put them aside nicely etc. Massage was decent with good strength, cbj was good and she made a lot of sexy moaning noises while at it.

But I think the best part about her is she's really not a time watcher. Instead of immediately reaching out to her phone after the deed as if I'm invisible, like how some MLs tend to, we quickly washed up and continued to cuddle until my time was up. I've forgotten how good she was but I just got a reminder.

Think she's one of the very few MLs in my rtm list now.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/
Old 15-01-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol! For zy, she will not be coming back sg
Old 15-01-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/gym-sister-massage/

I think she should be called Boobs Sista instead (advertised as E-cupper!)
Old 15-01-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnesko View Post
Any bros can share apple, angel & candy MP? Been asking around but dead silence exclusive member’s club only??
Since you are looking for FJ, go to Geylang isand there's plenty of legal shop for your selection
Old 15-01-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I beg to differ. While their top priority is get more money here, that does not mean they enjoy servicing 10 over guys a day to get there. If someone bao them, why not? If they find someone ok to be with so they need not slog to survive back home, why not? I also want to correct they prefer guys from China. A lot actually love the lifestyle in Singapore, also singaporean guys.
Because Singapore men are stupid. It's pretty evident here
Old 15-01-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Like the WLs, I need to "check record" also before I decide to entertain any request.
Can check my record and qualify me?

Angellover exposed Angel picture and i think i know where it is....lol. Didn't know the counter girl is fuckable. Only tried the Angel and Candy,

Candy looks like Hebe
Old 15-01-2020, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
I remember that fat post. I think I came to her defence saying she had a low butt , however she was kinda slim everywhere else...

And those boobs. Man, you guys talk about her delicate pinkie folds, but I also loved those generous melons with responsive eraser nips! Kaoz! Yumz! Slurp!
I think i was referring to the other friends of Angel on level 5 being fat. Ziyu is not that slim . Maybe because she is short and has heavy top which makes her chunky

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1