The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glyph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pavilion Spa's Review

Just went to Pavilion Spa This shop just recently open door and quite new interior. here my review:-

Girls: have prc, viet, th and laos est abt 20+. No mirroring, captain give photo to see when you want to chose. Photo some are heavily PSed. Picked a PRC, was quoted 238myr for package by captain. the FL is quite big frame, prob abt near 30, compared to photo. Services start with b2b, bbbj then fj. despite her size, still gd fuck, manage to make her cum few times and quite wet..
GFE is non existent but very professional

Food: standard catering and spa food. taste so so nia.

Facilities: have jacuzzi but nothing to shout about, have sauna but no steam room. Facility not well maintained, noticed towels, shorts are all over the floor on the floor, the do not put staff in spa. staff would come to the spa once in awhile to clean up.

when leaving, want to pay $$$, counter girl say me prc package is 258myr ... wtf thn promptly pay up and chow..

overall rating and experiences is 3/10. Will not RTF again this shop as for the same amount of $$$, i can get better experiences at other spa.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Johnny3334 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pavilion Spa's Review

That's for your FR.
Old 29-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dettol1199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros went there recently? How's the girls and place looking? Thinking of heading down
Old 04-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

After trying a awesome girl at myhoneydoll stable, went down to p spa to check out. The place was pretty clean looking, the usual food, captain was friendly showing photos of the girls. Took a massage here to relax first, thai girl was pretty strong and good. Side mirror in room pretty good when doing the deed.

After that, went upstairs to try a china girl, massive D, pretty good in her bbbj, tried a few positions before I couldn't take it and blew it.
Old 17-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
tanch is Cool - loads of Potential

Where's pavilion?
Old 17-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanch View Post
Where's pavilion?
Dun be lazy lah...... oredi posted many times. Just go read back a few pages..... if like that oso too lazy to do then please transfer some money to my account..... I give you the location for a information fee.

Hari Raya coming...... need money to celebrate
Old 18-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
tanch is Cool - loads of Potential

I did search but cannot find the location.. That's why I asked...
Old 22-05-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Surprise at the vast improvement this spa made in just 1 month. Last month my 1st visit there and left feeling just another average spa. Gave my feedback to the cashier and complained about the hygiene and cleaniness of the place. And the lousy system of choosing girls from ipad instead of mirror parade...... very bad as the pictures are photoshopped.

2 days ago I went with a colleague again and there was very much improvement. Now they actually have employ their own cleaner instead of relying on the hotel cleaners. And they allow mirror of their girls now. Also surprised at the large number of stocks available. On their wechat posted only about 20+ girls but I counted easily more than 50+ girls were available that day. Buffet was so so only with quite similar fare to other spas but have complimentary free beer.

There was some confusion over the pricing as they charge different prices for different category girls and type of services provided. I hope they can have a simpler system of pricing.

Can see that this spa is making effort to improve and will come back again as I have spot a few targets to try.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Surprise at the vast improvement this spa made in just 1 month. Last month my 1st visit there and left feeling just another average spa. Gave my feedback to the cashier and complained about the hygiene and cleaniness of the place. And the lousy system of choosing girls from ipad instead of mirror parade...... very bad as the pictures are photoshopped.

2 days ago I went with a colleague again and there was very much improvement. Now they actually have employ their own cleaner instead of relying on the hotel cleaners. And they allow mirror of their girls now. Also surprised at the large number of stocks available. On their wechat posted only about 20+ girls but I counted easily more than 50+ girls were available that day. Buffet was so so only with quite similar fare to other spas but have complimentary free beer.

There was some confusion over the pricing as they charge different prices for different category girls and type of services provided. I hope they can have a simpler system of pricing.

Can see that this spa is making effort to improve and will come back again as I have spot a few targets to try.
how they charge? girl nationality or girl category?
Old 22-05-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
how they charge? girl nationality or girl category?
Until now I am still confuse by their pricing.
Supposed to be by packages for different type of services.... but when go cashier she claim charge by nationality + services provided + time spent. (Apparently they oso charge for over shot the time).
Old 23-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Until now I am still confuse by their pricing.
Supposed to be by packages for different type of services.... but when go cashier she claim charge by nationality + services provided + time spent. (Apparently they oso charge for over shot the time).
can we agree on price before proceed ? i don’t like it when pay unknown price.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 12
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
can we agree on price before proceed ? i don’t like it when pay unknown price.
yes can confirm before proceeding.
saw on their wechat viet girl is rm198
end up when double confirm is rm228

198 is a happy hour rate.
agree that this place have very confusing price structure.
Old 25-05-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercm View Post
yes can confirm before proceeding.
saw on their wechat viet girl is rm198
end up when double confirm is rm228

198 is a happy hour rate.
agree that this place have very confusing price structure.
Also not all the girls are theirs...... sometimes they "borrow" from the OKTs upstairs so need to adjust the pricing to factor in the "rental" fee.

Plus point for this spa is with the support of the OKTs upstairs...... there is abundance of girls to choose from.
Old 26-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I notice quite a number of guys have switched from other spas to this spa..... I recognise their faces even though I dunno them.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Seems like it's time to make another trip down
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1