The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chuisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Near City Square SPA

Long time no login this sammy boy my ID can not use and register new id, this big boobs is know her more than 2 years, recently she have some problem so just go find her help her something and give some "jiayong" before she work at shop after go back vietnam now just back. she have try work at hotel but no people take care so now back to shop work, get her new wechat ID and find her at jalan wong ah fook. first time very hard to find this place after find the place then sit down relax and captain call out all girl "zhaojing" then see my favour girl and she also know me just smile and standing there. after choose already follow go to the room then just hug her for few minute then we sit down the bed and lie at the bed for some talk because i pay the 45 minute so take out the clother she help me shower and b2b behind after ask me wait her at the bed she finish shower coming. long time no see her body already have little bit fat but really like her big boobs, sure your one hand can not cover it. she come to the bed and face to face see my then start to kiss me from ear to down until my didi there wah... she tongue like the pussy when she com your didi like same fucking the feeling if your not the good controller you will die inside the com. she use the tongue kiss my didi and com and com like few minute very "song" then she kiss me again from down to my ear very betahan. Then she take the condom put in my didi first is she up me down, this style very good for girl because they can take the feeling for feeling high i can feel there she have come more than 2 time because many water sound, my very betahan just push her down i do my job for her and kiss her boobs and the sound like very enjoy it, after few minute my battle is finish. because 45 minute time is end so just faster shower and go back but have give her 50tips for help her.

name: ivy
boobs: 10/10
gf: 9/10
back: 100%
we chat: gerlang(add night)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1