The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 16
Babysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud of
I manage to book a session with G1 as recommended by many bros here. Solid service thru out the entire course! she gave me a good shower with a lot of teasing. This PRC FL is in her mid-twenties, according to her, just a little on the meaty side with a nice tight ass. Look wise I would rate 6.5 but definitely sexy with a slight CFM look. No disappointment here.

Once on the bed, I had quite the BEST ever blowjob, As verified by quite a few samster a, Wholly professional ! The servicing running through my balls all the way up the shaft, powerful suction and she sure knows how to tease. BJ is a good ten minutes! Thus if u brudders out there who are into good BBBJ, this is it.

After coming, she gave me a good washing up. What I liked most is that her attitude is still as good even after deed done. Makes me feel so comfy and relaxing.

Overall a sextifying session. With this PRC lady, I CAN ASSURE you 110% service and great attitude.

Girl number : 1
Looks: 6.5 (pleasant looks)
Body: 7 (Tight body with great butt)
BBBJ: 9.5
Service and attitude: 10
110% No rush. Five stars attitude
Old 12-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 13
raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysitter View Post
I manage to book a session with G1 as recommended by many bros here. Solid service thru out the entire course! she gave me a good shower with a lot of teasing. This PRC FL is in her mid-twenties, according to her, just a little on the meaty side with a nice tight ass. Look wise I would rate 6.5 but definitely sexy with a slight CFM look. No disappointment here.

Once on the bed, I had quite the BEST ever blowjob, As verified by quite a few samster a, Wholly professional ! The servicing running through my balls all the way up the shaft, powerful suction and she sure knows how to tease. BJ is a good ten minutes! Thus if u brudders out there who are into good BBBJ, this is it.

After coming, she gave me a good washing up. What I liked most is that her attitude is still as good even after deed done. Makes me feel so comfy and relaxing.

Overall a sextifying session. With this PRC lady, I CAN ASSURE you 110% service and great attitude.

Girl number : 1
Looks: 6.5 (pleasant looks)
Body: 7 (Tight body with great butt)
BBBJ: 9.5
Service and attitude: 10
110% No rush. Five stars attitude
Agree with you bro i've rtf many times . One of the rare gem in geylang nowaday where service is lacking, is a must try !
Old 13-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raigoss View Post
Bro trying is believing . I personally tried G1 & her services are top notch and as accurate as all the frs here . G10 is my favourite gem there and it's surprising there's not much fr written about her here .
bro maybe you should give us your FR on g10
Old 13-01-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
SGSPA is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share where to look for G1
Old 13-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

raigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond reputeraigoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSPA View Post
Can share where to look for G1
Bro her house is located at L10H19 . (:
Old 14-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
SGSPA is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Bro her house is located at L10H19 . (:
Thank you bro
Old 17-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Any recommendations of good cat80 beside 1019..
Wan to try other house ..
Million tks..
Old 23-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Hows does G1,G16,G10 looks?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 24-01-2018, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Hows does G1,G16,G10 looks?
How to say? All are MILF. If you want skills and technique I would say they are considered pretty high standard. Definitely not your super chio syt so don't have that kind of expectation. But skill wise? I would say super damn good
Old 24-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydickhead View Post
How to say? All are MILF. If you want skills and technique I would say they are considered pretty high standard. Definitely not your super chio syt so don't have that kind of expectation. But skill wise? I would say super damn good
Ha! Now you make me want to go and find my G1, Two weeks never eat her, my ssolid enjoyment. On Tomorrow!
Old 25-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetMeLove View Post
Ha! Now you make me want to go and find my G1, Two weeks never eat her, my ssolid enjoyment. On Tomorrow!
Bro i agree Leggo !
Old 26-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro i agree Leggo !
She always drives me crazy whenever she comes down on me to lick my balls, sucks my cock, and her AR OMG! BTW G1 ever tells me she likes to see herself being fxxked in the mirror especially in doggy position. Wah very erotic especially when I see her clamped face while I thrust her.

I also like to spoon her in front of the mirror, grabbing her boobs from behind seeing my dick going in and out of her... WAhhh... Plus her moan.. Amazing man! .. Thank my almighty, for such a wonderful gem! Hee!

Last edited by JasperCheeBye; 26-01-2018 at 02:25 AM.
Old 26-01-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
ahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any new arrivals ?
Old 27-01-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgugu View Post
Any new arrivals ?
I think they are G2, G16, G18 and G9.
Old 27-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Went to visit my usual cat80 at L866E joint but both my favorites are on cherry leave so decided to visit L1019 as some brothers have spoken highly of.

I am a sucker for looks so I was a bit disappointed with what I saw. Didn't see G1 as she was working but the remainder 6 really in my opinion can only score 5/10 on looks department. Perhaps they have excellent GFE and great service but I decided to go to another joint recommended by some brothers here.

Drove to W02 another cat 80 joint, went in with high hope but again was disappointed. Again out of the 6 WLs there I didn't see one that can score above 6/10 in terms of look.

Finally with my little head ready to burst anytime I ventured to my long-time-no-visit cat100 at L1844 and was not disappointed this time.
Out of 5 WLs there at least look of them look babelicious. There were 2 who dolled up , with very fair complexion, like kawaii SYTs.
I picked G6 a pretty petite girl.
Look:6.5/10
Hgt: 1.6m
Boobs: A-cup, slightly bigger than mine
Ass: soft and bak-bak
GFE: not much as first time we meet
French: nil
BJ: so so definitely need to improve
Service:The WLs here are better looking but service-wise I think they need to improve to get better business. Like they say you can't have your cake and eat it
RTF : likely cus I wanna try the 2 kawaii babes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1