The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
georgekemala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junyi91 View Post
that shop and this same owner, sometimes the girls will get swapped. but generally Rich is better. i prefer the service quality of Rich but i've encountered good ones at the one behind too.. too bad they're gone
Bro can pm location/contact. Thanks
Old 05-10-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!
Re: Rich and bitch

Please share with me the wechat or any other contact details
Old 05-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Fi11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share the wechat contact?
Old 05-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi do they provide handjob auto roam service? Not really interested in bj or fj
Old 05-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
GinkoNuts is one of the Best!GinkoNuts is one of the Best!GinkoNuts is one of the Best!

Share we chat pls
Old 05-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 12
junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiandcoco View Post
Hi do they provide handjob auto roam service? Not really interested in bj or fj
This shop only have FJ. go to the one behind for hj/bj package and you can ask not to bj.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going in this Sunday. Any bro can pm me the wechat ID or want to meet on Sunday to go in together ?
Old 08-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Wanna share my honest FR of this joint

Went in there sat night, first time enter, the 2 fella behind counter damn nonchalant. Abit ai mai ai mai attitude, slight pissed off. Then again, Not here for them, so continue and ask about the price. Maybe the pricing options updated here are the list I

198/45 mins
238/60 mins w/ waterbed

Took the 238 option, another guy bring 3 girls out. All 3 girls seriously quite cui in looks, body quite plumb, and two of them half arms and legs covered in tattoo. I don't really mind small pieces of tatts, But I will be slightly put off by huge patches, that's my preference. Never mind just choose the best of the bunch and move on.

Room was quite bad. A single mattress in the corner and at the other end of the room is water bed. No aircon somemore, quite hot.

Water bed is seriously what the fuck bro. I was half expecting waterbed to be those bed with water in it such that it feels like your floating. But hell no, their definition of water bed is a hard stretcher kind of like operating table, where you're gonna be doused with water.

Shower + massage was good, she really kneaded my muscles real nice and quite comparable to massage parlors, plus she wash me clean before doing anything dirty

Catbath was quite stunning. She first applied a gel all over my body, then suddenly I felt something soft and cold starting at my heels. It feels seriously shiok, got a few times I almost let out a moan. When i flip over to do front catbath, that's when I realised what happened. She's biting a white gadget instead of using tongue. Well it feels good, so I dont mind and close my eyes to enjoy.

Bbbj: as I lay there enjoying the catbath, I felt something enveloping my Dick. I'm like, whoa this gadget got hole one leh, can catbath and bj. I open my eyes to see that she already took out the gadget, and is sycking. I gotta say, her technique was quite good, and she did it for a good 3mins.

Off to bed: After bj, she rinsed me up and proceed to bed. I thought she would instantly fj, but to my pleasant surprise she actually continued bj for like 5 mins before capping. After that was standard fucking in cowgirl-missionary-doggy-missionary-release. Some fake moans here and there. Pretty standard, I would say. Dressed up and left with emptied pockets and balls.

Comparing between poseidon and this, I have to choose the former. It's much more accessible, okt friendlier, and room cleaner and more comfortable. In terms of girls, RnB's provide better service and friendlier, but the quality (at least what I've seen) is worse, milfs compared to poseidons mid-twienties and some eyecandy.

Rtm: hardly.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dettol1199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to hear some fr on the place, yea the room is not the best and looks rundown but service wise I would say it's pretty good. Maybe next time you can ask to see more girls before making your pick, that's what I did coz first batch cui for me also.

How would you say the service of the girls in poseidon?
Old 10-10-2017, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol1199 View Post
Good to hear some fr on the place, yea the room is not the best and looks rundown but service wise I would say it's pretty good. Maybe next time you can ask to see more girls before making your pick, that's what I did coz first batch cui for me also.

How would you say the service of the girls in poseidon?
Maybe I should try it out, asking for more girls. The pressing issue is the customer service and room cond, pretty bad. Although it's not the main dish, a bad appetizer is just as revolting and unwelcoming

Poseidon wise the room is really superb, okts not bad. As for the girls their service is similar to RnB except the lack of catbath during showertime and pathetically short bbbj (depending on girl). Lookwise significantly better than RnB, mostly tender little girls. Quality is really random, I've gotten both really good and really bad fucks here, so pray for good luck if you're trying new numbers.

So as per my FR here are my 2 cents
If u want close your eyes and enjoy heaven, RnB
If u wanna let your lust do the work, poseidon
Old 11-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dettol1199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info, will go and try my luck, hopefully good one
Old 13-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

turbak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can someone share me the WeChat ID? Search the sbfsg and google can't find it haha. Thank in advance
Old 14-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 18
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

What is the full address of this joint?
Thank you.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

turbak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
What is the full address of this joint?
Thank you.

No 121, Jalan Keris1, Taman Seri Tebrau, 80500 Johor Bahru.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guanglie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WeChat ID: rich5510
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1