The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Pixie Entertainment @ JB

Hi Bros,

Drove past this joint one day and looks very happening! Tried googling and found out this place Pixie Entertainment is a new addition in JB since last year but there is no thread on it. From their FB seems very happening too. Hope more bros who has patronized there before can share some experiences and damages there

Location is at:
14G Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir
80300 Johor Bahru
Malaysia
(same road as New York Hotel)

Seems like they have a mixture of Thais, Taiwan, China, Korea and Local girls. Have never been to a Disco in JB before, hope bros can share how they operate. Is it same like KTVs where a mamasan bring the girls to your table?

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 09-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yuusuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pixie Entertainment @ JB

Bro, Pixie is a Thai Disco. Hang flower type. One of the partner is from the group behind Neverland Disco in Singapore. Nice place to chilli. And got girls to sit down and talk cock with you. Minimum flower is RM100. Beer is comparatively cheap.
Old 17-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Police detain 12 individuals after clash at Pixie Nightclub between 2 groups

Report from The Sun Daily dated 17 March 2016 :-

JOHOR BARU: Police detained 12 individuals to assist investigations involving the death of a man during a brawl at a nightclub at Jalan Datuk Abdullah Tahir, here early this morning.

Johor Baru Selatan police chief ACP Sulaiman Salleh who confirmed the incident said the clash took place at 2.50am as a result of a misunderstanding between two groups at the nightclub.

"During the clash, a 38-year-old man was fatally stabbed with a 10" knife," he said in a statement tonight.

Sulaiman said the fight started between the two groups which involved about eight to 10 people who were seated at different tables inside the nightclub.

Investigations revealed that the clash started when an individual from one group threw his drinks on an individual from another group.

"The action triggered a free for all, with bottles and chairs thrown at each other," he said adding that during the fight, one of them had stabbed the victim on the left side of his stomach.

The victim later died at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital while receiving treatment.

A 22-year-old patron of the nightclub who was also injured on his head by flying debris during the brawl has been admitted for treatment at the same hospital.

— Bernama
Old 17-03-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Police detain 12 individuals after clash at Pixie Nightclub between 2 groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The Sun Daily dated 17 March 2016 :-

JOHOR BARU: Police detained 12 individuals to assist investigations involving the death of a man during a brawl at a nightclub at Jalan Datuk Abdullah Tahir, here early this morning.

Johor Baru Selatan police chief ACP Sulaiman Salleh who confirmed the incident said the clash took place at 2.50am as a result of a misunderstanding between two groups at the nightclub.

"During the clash, a 38-year-old man was fatally stabbed with a 10" knife," he said in a statement tonight.

Sulaiman said the fight started between the two groups which involved about eight to 10 people who were seated at different tables inside the nightclub.

Investigations revealed that the clash started when an individual from one group threw his drinks on an individual from another group.

"The action triggered a free for all, with bottles and chairs thrown at each other," he said adding that during the fight, one of them had stabbed the victim on the left side of his stomach.

The victim later died at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital while receiving treatment.

A 22-year-old patron of the nightclub who was also injured on his head by flying debris during the brawl has been admitted for treatment at the same hospital.

— Bernama
Dangerous! Becareful chiong safely
Old 10-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
oldboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Jb last saturday 6th Aug for massage, and decided to stay one night and drop by Pixie after seeing/hearing recommendation by bros.

Me and my friend (both almost 30) frequent TD and ktv scenes in SG, also travel to viet/bkk/indo sometimes to parteh. but TD at jb is our first time. First impression of Pixie is nothing too impressive, similar to local but bigger and drinks/flower relatively slightly cheaper.

2 thai girls around 25yo sat with us and didnt ask for anymore flowers after we bought the first one early the night. Thereafter, towards closing, they asked for 500 ringgit each for us to take away, though not really our tea, but we were alil tipsy and thinking why not. They insist us to pay by flower, as they have quota to hit that day. The flower auntie (msian) guaranteed that they will follow us back hotel after the last flower hanging session coming up in 10mins.

Soon after, the club is closing. It is about 4am. They followed us to our hotel (New York hotel) nearby, but upon reaching the room, they picked up a call and says that the boss demanded them to speak to him now at Pixie about money/work issues. Their aggressive conversation did seems true, though very amused and tired and cant wait to bonk, we followed them back to Pixie, they let us wait outside for 5mins, as the club was closed, everyone is coming out at the point of time.

We waited almost 45mins and met this Pixie worker, chinese boy, we pleaded him to help us check if anyone still inside, after he spoke to the bouncer, he came back and told us that the girls had gotten help from the bouncer to escape from backdoor, which leads to another street. He told me this happens occasionally at Pixie, I assume most JB joints.

me and my bro lost 1k ringgit in total without action. Though we frequent night scenes, maybe we were tipsy and had our misjudgment, but I muz say their acting are DAMN good. Because the girl who picked the call, initially when otw to hotel, seems wasted, shouting and cant walk properly.

Maybe some bros will think we stupid, but I am not seeking help nor sympathy, whining or anything.

I wanna warn bros about such incidents and avoid paying first or keeping an eye on them.

Do not chillax like in local TD when ur in JB scene. Watch ur back at all times.

I saved the girl's wechat id and photos in it, before she blocked me in the morning, she stay in Bangkok. She may pay back few times the price, eventually.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

8 for sharing.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi View Post
I saved the girl's wechat id and photos in it, before she blocked me in the morning, she stay in Bangkok. She may pay back few times the price, eventually.
So you're going to hire debt collector in Bangkok?
Old 11-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
interstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pixie is a place full of troubles. Started off from opening till date. It is not a usual pickup location unless the lady somehow gets some flowers in return. I have been to the place and do see my friends take away with the same amount you have given. In this entertainment scene, all sorts of issues happen. 1K probably wont cost you an arm and leg. Live and let live mate.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
oldboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you may cast GT, you may beg me, you may rob me, but pls do not con me like an idiot. come out make money dont resort to such tricks, at least not to me. I frequent bkk, I will find her one day
Old 27-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

basically you chose the wrong girls, and chose to believe the wrong flower girl,
some of the waiter there may have a better indication.
If you wanna da bao girl u can try the girls at Wynn club or Phuket live in Mount Austin, or Dee Bangkok and Grand Lisboa nearby Pixie.
Old 29-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanna warn bros about such incidents and avoid paying first or keeping an eye on them.

Do not chillax like in local TD when ur in JB scene. Watch ur back at all times.

sorry to read about ur bad experience, bro.

the siambus will surely kena jialat jialat if they play this on guys with underworld dealings
Old 03-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
should post here for other samsters as a warning bro.. will up you
Old 04-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

I was at Pixie last Sunday, and from my understanding Pixie just got raiding last Friday, with 80+ girls up lorry. Place was quiet when I went, with around 10+ girls in total in the whole joint, half are thai girls, and the rest are Malaysians and PRCs. Out of all the girls only saw one scored above 7 in looks.

Understand from the waiter that the knifing incident and another recent case of fighting where the people involved assaulted policemen has caused an increased in scrutiny at club pixie.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi, anyone have any lasted update on pixie. Used to frequent there last time. How is the place now? Any bro can update me as i am staying at JB on this coming sunday for 2 nights
Old 03-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone any update?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1