The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 16
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold
Re: massage & Juagen (dick therapy) from Mei Ling jie at Stulang Laut JB

Can share ctc Pls.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Perla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share more details? Especially about her disciples.
Old 22-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
panda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

able to PM. Thnx
Old 28-04-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
taycs is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: massage & Juagen (dick therapy) from Mei Ling jie at Stulang Laut JB

For bro's who wants to get her her wechat ID or phone no., please just back track to the past threads. I went back for a maintenance session after more than a months lapse. I was feeling weak and listless lately. Meiling jie was as caring as before, taking my pulse, & reprimanding me for some of my bad habits. The oil on scrotum was as excruciatingly painful as before .. but as they say, no pain no gain, so just need to bear with it.

She explained the blockage was in area just above my penis. With some pricking & cupping, it took at least 3 cupping cycles before that area was fully unclogged. I can see water mixed with blood accumulating in the cups which were carefully wiped clean. This round, the focus was mainly on my chest, mainly at the chakra areas, to unblock and balance the energies again.

I'm making another trip again this coming weekend, perhaps to focus on my back. Was feeling & sleeping well the last few days due to this treatment.
As for her new disciple Ping, impression is she's very fair skinned, fleshy & polite girl. Any bro's wanting massage can book her.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zapper74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After 7 session of treatment with Meiling, there is a huge improvement on overall health condition. Blood pressure went down significantly and little brother is more responsive. Body aches gone.

She now do facial treatment as well. My face looks better now.

Her new disciple, Ping, is a soft spoken and nice girl, she does massage. Interested can book her service through Meiling
Old 29-04-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ThomasWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do PM me, thanks.
Old 29-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

ahtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had gone through 5 sessions with mei ling. I am very impressed by how my health have improved after her treatment. After just one session I noticed marked improvement in my brother and while passing urine the flow is much smoother and faster. I will strongly recommend her to anyone who is facing problems with the prostrate.

I visited Mei ling this morning and she says that she wanted so much to come to Singapore to operate here. She even planned to volunteer a day or two to help the poor, old or unfortunate with her medical expertise free of charge. She regrets that her dreams cannot come through as she has some problems with her visa.
She told me that if any brothers out there can help her fulfill her dreams, she is willing to do treatment for him free until he fully recovers.

By the way she now has 2 disciples ah ping and ah zhu.

This is her WeChat ID :B01127558747. Phone number is 0102035505.
Old 29-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

ahtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: massage & Juagen (dick therapy) from Mei Ling jie at Stulang Laut JB

0I had gone through 5 sessions with mei ling. I am very impressed by how my health have improved after her treatment. After just one session I noticed marked improvement in my brother and while passing urine the flow is much smoother and faster. I will strongly recommend her to anyone who is facing problems with the prostrate.

I visited Mei ling this morning and she says that she wanted so much to come to Singapore to operate here. She even planned to volunteer a day or two to help the poor, old or unfortunate with her medical expertise free of charge. She regrets that her dreams cannot come through as she has some problems with her visa.
She told me that if any brothers out there can help her fulfill her dreams, she is willing to do treatment for him free until he fully recovers.

By the way she now has 2 disciples ah ping and ah zhu.

This is her WeChat ID :B01127558747.
her phone number is 0102035505
Old 12-05-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

Botanicorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Those going beware.. she like to use hp n do the treatment for u.. 20 to 30% of the time is on hp.. one hand on ur kkj, the other hand on hp.. imagine the hp collect numerous of kkj touches... n 20 to 30min is spend on her explaination n her so call magic oil which makes ur kkj freakly hot... base on her expaination, she can only massage ur kkj when ur kkj get use of the heat n u dun feel so hot..
Bro, you are kind to say 20-30%. For my case, it was almost 80% of the time, chatting with her so called husband, friends and whoever....
Old 11-06-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Boon51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went 5 session the past 3 weeks. I have high blood pressure and a lot of other problems. Meiling jie explained after taking my pulse, I have many blockage & reprimanding me for some of my bad habits. She explained the blockage was in many area in my body. With some pricking & cupping, it took at least 3 cupping cycles before that areas was unclogged. I can see water mixed with blood accumulating in the cups which were carefully wiped clean. This round, the focus was mainly on my chest, mainly at the chakra areas, to unblock and balance the energies again. The oil on scrotum was as excruciatingly painful as before .. but as they say, no pain no gain, so just need to bear with it. After 5 session my body is feeling much better than before and my high blood pressure is much better control. And I am able to sleep well the last few days due treatment.

I'm making another trip again this coming week, perhaps to focus on other parts of my body.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Boon51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After 8 session of treatment with Meiling, there is a huge improvement on overall health condition. Blood pressure went down significantly. Body aches gone.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
abuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just tried MAY TRADITIONAL TREATMENT CENTRE
abit painful but GOOD. HIGHLY recommended

place is pleasant & no smell.

she is like a tomboy.
NO handkie,no B2B..
STRICTLY jua gen..

11-9 pm only

43A JALAN HARIMAU TARUM
wechat: maymentreatment

tel: O1O-2O27447

rm14O- 3O minutes JG.
3O minutes body massage by assistants: very solid
Old 05-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to this place yesterday night, had my first session of juagen therapy, no pain no gain, I'm mean power up for your lil brother, need to go there more often cause the results is good, just like changing higher gred of motor oil, fully recommend try it to believe it.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taycs View Post
The oil on scrotum was as excruciatingly painful as before
Total agreed. I can withstand huge amount of pain but this oil to the scrotum was like fire burning on it, damn I had to looked down to make sure there wasn't fire, whole body sweating due to the pain, it was something that I'd never felt b4

Did acupuncture at pubic area as well besides jg (definitely the most painful jg I had tried). But the effect was quite obvious, worth a try for any1 who has problem. Keen to return for treatment but was afraid of the 'burning' oil lei haha.

The place is apartment with guardhouse, visitors can just surrender an id to the guardhouse & walk / drive into the apartment.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found

Last edited by A+++; 08-01-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
hereford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went second time for treatment , juagen therapy painful to unblock the blood clots in you body
Best part is the oil scrotum unbearable those who try should know .
You will feel the different from normal massage . Recommed to go try good for health being

Last edited by hereford; 20-01-2017 at 03:09 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1