The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future
Teasing massage

Went to JB couple of days ago with my CO and as it was raining heavily CO suggested a massage. She pointed little Saigon, best, apple, Kings, OO, etc and me being a regular to massage in JB told her small joints massage not good(of course it's good for me knowing wad they provide haha).
Stop by this clean joint took an hour massage and hoping to be assigned a good looking ML (cnt request as CO beside). Saw 2 ML approaching only 1 is better looking and hoping she comes to me and viola. Cut story short her massage was good mixture of hard and soft and i knew there would be teasing as she brushes my ass crack and balls upon turning over more teasing as she on many occasion brushes my rod with her elbow and by now it's super hard and I'm sure she noticed it. This carried on for 10mins or so and when she moves to massage my tummy and chest she teased my nipples and by now I am so hard and turned on that I felt my pre cum ozing out and the best thing is your CO is just lying beside me. Good time passes so quickly haizzz.
After the final tapping on our backs both ML left and I took a look at my rod it's wet covered with pre cum and being super horny I turned to my CO and said let's have a quickie quietly not telling her I'm wet. She said dun want la wait the ML come in then I say come in come in la and started kissing and caressing her all over. Felt her pussy viola it's very moist. Did her missionary and doggy for a couple of mins but chose not to ejaculate. Got dressed went out and gave a grin to my waiting ML.

ML : age 30 pretty MILF.
Massage : 8/10
Teasing : 7/10
Body : 8/10
RTM : yes.

Hope u like my FR.
PM me if u want the location and ML's name.
Do Up me if u can. Appreciated.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PunkHazard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing massage

Hey bro, appreciate if you could pm me the location and the girl's info. Thanks in advance.
Old 23-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share location? Feel like trying tml
Old 23-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Went to JB couple of days ago with my CO and as it was raining heavily CO suggested a massage. She pointed little Saigon, best, apple, Kings, OO, etc and me being a regular to massage in JB told her small joints massage not good(of course it's good for me knowing wad they provide haha).
Stop by this clean joint took an hour massage and hoping to be assigned a good looking ML (cnt request as CO beside). Saw 2 ML approaching only 1 is better looking and hoping she comes to me and viola. Cut story short her massage was good mixture of hard and soft and i knew there would be teasing as she brushes my ass crack and balls upon turning over more teasing as she on many occasion brushes my rod with her elbow and by now it's super hard and I'm sure she noticed it. This carried on for 10mins or so and when she moves to massage my tummy and chest she teased my nipples and by now I am so hard and turned on that I felt my pre cum ozing out and the best thing is your CO is just lying beside me. Good time passes so quickly haizzz.
After the final tapping on our backs both ML left and I took a look at my rod it's wet covered with pre cum and being super horny I turned to my CO and said let's have a quickie quietly not telling her I'm wet. She said dun want la wait the ML come in then I say come in come in la and started kissing and caressing her all over. Felt her pussy viola it's very moist. Did her missionary and doggy for a couple of mins but chose not to ejaculate. Got dressed went out and gave a grin to my waiting ML.

Hope u like my FR.
TS,
Hope u can share her ctc/name/address. Tks
Old 24-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hope u like my FR.
Bro can pm me the location and the name of the ML. Thanks
Old 24-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
birdie789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, plse share location and contact details. Thks
Old 24-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelybay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share pm?? although cant up you but greatly appreciated going in tonight
Old 24-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Details PMed to bros with at least 1 power. Do post your teasing FR.
Old 25-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro lancerlution2...can PM the MP name & location. Much appreciate & thxs in advance..
Old 29-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jjtbh2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, appreciate if can share the location. Thanks in advance.
Old 29-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
parman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi TS pls share JB location and ml name. I have a teasing massage lobang in Jb spa for sharing. Thanks.
Old 31-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Burdett deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBurdett deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro

can pm the locations ?
Old 31-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
Craister deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCraister deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hello ts can share locations pm ?
Old 03-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Location send out to a batch of bros.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hope u like my FR.
What an interesting experience.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1