The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gibson145 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Guys now there open new massage shops at merlin tower 2nd floor.
saw syt can hve it a try.. Special service they do, u hve to ask them personally..
i most like syt,just dun know afternoon time hav open or not.
Any sharing?
Old 11-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They have only thing u need to go find..
Maybe ask the boss for your preference..
Old 01-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheena69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What bro Robo said is correct. The SYT ceweks from the cafes come in after 5+pm. Before that are usually MILFs. You can actually get a hotel room nearby first. Standard rate for booking is 150/1hr and 250~400/Overnight depending on what time you leave and how drunk the girl is.

PRC MILFs still prowl on the 2nd level coffeshop. They sometimes go to City Square to makan/shop so you can catch them at the link bridge.
Old 03-04-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheena69 View Post
The SYT ceweks from the cafes come in after 5+pm. Before that are usually MILFs
seems like i got no luck with merlin tower
every time go also see milfs nia...
last week went around 8pm+ saw a couple of younger ones at lvl 3, but not my cup of tea, so cheong somewhere else
Old 03-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Good to hear that Merlin Tower is back for action.
Cheers...
Old 17-04-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

When to Merlin Tower yst abt 6pm,

4th floor nothing.

3th floor - kopi shop with malay/ indo milfs drinking beer with guys...They were wearin skimpy cloths (loud indo techno music)

2nd floor - 2 Massage parlour.. old ladies. Total turn off

1st floor- 2 Thai massage parlour. Thai milfs. Saw this petite lady ask for massage.
She quoted 30min - Rm40, 1hr - Rm60.

Decided to try Oil massage 30mins.

Proceed inside small cubical she ask me to change to shorts. As she was massaging my thighs, she started touching my balls. She ask me to turn and took off my shorts contiune rubbing my dick and she asked if wanted a HJ. She said Rm40. Dick was standing couldnt say no. Gave her the cash. She pour oil over my dick stroking it.. even pull up her bra and breastfeed me..happy liao.

Finished up. Took her number and came back to SG.

Total damage Rm 80.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's a massage centre at 4th Floor, take the lift at Citrus Hotel. This MC are all local old ladies that provide all kind of service! Nothing to shout about, Can give it a miss if you looking for chiobu! The only lady that got my attention is the Malay receptionist but she's rather young.
Going there was actually want to try some traditional massage but this place is a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT. Location so good but service provided is far below bottom line. I'll never want to waste anymore $$$ in here! Total damage spent ($50+$100).
Damage for Msg $50 half hour/ $66 - 45mins/ $78 - 60 min.
Additional service : $50 HJ / $100 Naked Body Massage / $150 Full service

Last edited by Antispyware; 04-05-2016 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just made an update on top!
Old 05-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antispyware View Post
There's a massage centre at 4th Floor, take the lift at Citrus Hotel. This MC are all local old ladies that provide all kind of service! Nothing to shout about, Can give it a miss if you looking for chiobu! The only lady that got my attention is the Malay receptionist but she's rather young.
Going there was actually want to try some traditional massage but this place is a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT. Location so good but service provided is far below bottom line. I'll never want to waste anymore $$$ in here! Total damage spent ($50+$100).
Damage for Msg $50 half hour/ $66 - 45mins/ $78 - 60 min.
Additional service : $50 HJ / $100 Naked Body Massage / $150 Full service
agreed.
avoid the massage place at Citrus Hotel lvl 4.
waste of money, only gilf there, not milf hor
Old 05-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Merlin Tower

Yes, totally agree! I guarantee that ladies at there is more than 50 y.o. Not a one is able to look at except the young receptionist using as a Bait to cheat genuine samster.
Old 06-05-2016, 06:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

thks for the update.
Old 31-07-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nowadays Merlin Tower has alot of MC. But mostly, 99% MILF Thai or Malay looked alike. Lvl 1-3 all have. Take your pick.

Typical price is rm60-80 per hour.

Went to a Thai one, happy ending +rm50. Basically just PCC for u not JG, with lift up bra for u to suck suck. Total dmg rm110 (60+50).
Old 12-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkthornia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Merlin Tower

Merlin Tower has an old Fisherman with his Fishes hanging out and lim kopi, sometimes just walking up and down the bridge between City Sq & Merlin Tower, the fishes will swim to you, and you can inspect the merchandises before deciding which fish to catch from the lake.

But mostly PRC MILFs, not very pretty and old. But if you are into MILFs like myself, then you wouldn't mind, cause you would just go for it for your fix. I fuck about abt 6 MILFs from Merlin Tower and 2 FLs from Zon Mall from 2014-2017 as I dun travel to Msia much.

There's shower, so u can bathe before and after the fishing experience and the fish will do the same too for hygiene purposes.

Depending on which fish you catch, free roaming, French-kissing, and able to request them to facesit you with her pussy as you salvage & eat her wet pussy like I did. Can fuck in missionary or doggy-style and finger her pussy till she wanna cum, just do it, she will try to back away squirming but you know she loves it.
So far, licking her butt is generally in the gray area however buttfucking the fishes = have not tried it but most likely still not really approved by any FLs/MPs.

Damage shld be around 100-120rm(can negotiate), can extend if you able to fork out whatever sum they request but still can negotiate.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Where to get room? How come so expensive? $150 / hr.. Wtf

Lady is cheap. Room so expensive
Old 27-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

rm150 for an old milf/gilf not worth it at all if excluding room
nearby can get indo SYTs for rm170 incl room liaoz
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1