The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 25-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

USA got Fantastic Four, here we got Fun-sex-stick Four.

We also waiting respond from our bro working oversea. Thread starter, where are you?

Bro Swakookoo suggest LSB after dinner. What is the current wind condition? Still big wind ma?
Old 25-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Eerrr.....think Tmn Rinting Is Very Far From Jb City,proxm.1 Hour Leh.can Suggest Other Nearer Places?
Old 26-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz
Eerrr.....think Tmn Rinting Is Very Far From Jb City,proxm.1 Hour Leh.can Suggest Other Nearer Places?
Bro Phantomboyz

Why dun you suggest a place then. Remember, we need to be discreet. Not a place where there are many familiar faces.

Hope you understand.

Cheers
Old 27-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
doglived is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro,

I am Singaporean. can I join yur outing?

Dog
Old 27-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

Maybe can meet in Pelangi or Holiday ..etc ........

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 30-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
ckm8618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if got the gathering at JB ,pls let me know ,i also want to join.thanks.
Old 30-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

i think the seafood restaurant at kg orang asli at tmn bukit indah is better.quite remote,and only people who really want toenjoy seafood would visit here.so changes to see familiar faces are less.but it would takes half hour journey to have cheong at places that we have already know like pelangi,tun aminah,sentosa,and of course,jb town.
Old 30-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz
i think the seafood restaurant at kg orang asli at tmn bukit indah is better.quite remote,and only people who really want toenjoy seafood would visit here.so changes to see familiar faces are less.but it would takes half hour journey to have cheong at places that we have already know like pelangi,tun aminah,sentosa,and of course,jb town.

I will be at Jb 1 sept with some samster, kind to meet up

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 02-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Brothers,

Mai tu liao leh...

Time :

Suggest a place to meet for kopi with big carpark to accomodate us.
Then we suggest where to cheong.

I suggest Yew's Cafe at Taman Molek, not so crowded and with big carpark.
Most of the time can see also SYT there. Nosebleed type.

Okay to be fair to all bros. We make the first meetup on saturday ,.... please open up for suggestion.

Cheers,

PS : Just got back from Korea and too much report to file. Not much time available last few days....sorry to all bros.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree... Mai Tu liao. So we shall meet on tomorrow, Saturday, 2 Sept 2005 8.00 pm at Yew's Molek. I will be there.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
I agree... Mai Tu liao. So we shall meet on tomorrow, Saturday, 2 Sept 2005 8.00 pm at Yew's Molek. I will be there.
Sorry Bro,
I can't make it, kena arrow do retreat project this week. Btw, today is 02 Sept 2005 (Fri) and 03 Sept 2005 (Sat)....bro 6" boy...u have confused me leh?!?!?
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 02-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Samsters' Gathering JB ( Yew's Cafe, taman Molek )

Is the meeting on 2 or 3 Sept '05 ?

Where is Yew's Cafe at Taman Molek ? Near where ?

How to recognise felloe Samsters ? Anybody wearing name tags ?
Old 02-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

Re: Samsters' Gathering JB ( Yew's Cafe, taman Molek )

OK... can we all agree our first outing tomorro 3 September 2005 at 8pm, Yew's Cafe Tmn Molek? Tomoro is 3 Sept, my mistake heh heh heh

Please confirm attendance.
1. 6"

How do we recognise each other? Just go there and u look at me and me look at u and thats it la. Whoever arrive 1st, ask the waiter to reserve a table for 10. Than we will know thats our table.

I dont know whether u will turn up or not but I will definately be there. See u guys.

Yew's Cafe is in Tmn Molek. If you turn in from Johor Jaya, go straight. On your right is HSBC. After HSBC's traffic light go straight somemore. Then u will see a row of double storey shop on your left (before Petronas). Yew's Cafe is on that row of shop. Got very big signboard one. Good luck.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of
Re: Samsters' Gathering JB ( Yew's Cafe, taman Molek )

3 September 2005 at 8pm, Yew's Cafe Tmn Molek? Tomoro is 3 Sept, my mistake heh heh heh

1. 6"
2. Magical
Old 02-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
ckm8618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 September 2005 at 8pm, Yew's Cafe Tmn Molek? Tomoro is 3 Sept, my mistake heh heh heh

1. 6"
2. Magical
3. ckm8618
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1