The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 28-12-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazxSW09 View Post
Any wechat group to join? VIP trip
VIP dun use wechat now. You need to ask them to let you into their groupchat.
Can do it when paying the cashier as he is the group moderator.
Old 28-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
$20-$25 each is when there's no crowd and they are begging for business...... wait until peak hour or busy periods and those pirates want $60-$100 per head
As for me going back Sg time after chill session is sunday early morning liao..btw 1 to 5am depends on mood...So no issue for me at all

Last edited by San Guo; 28-12-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old 30-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
QazxSW09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
VIP dun use wechat now. You need to ask them to let you into their groupchat.
Can do it when paying the cashier as he is the group moderator.
What i meant is any JB group to join or khakis go tog to VIP
Old 31-12-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
$20-$25 each is when there's no crowd and they are begging for business...... wait until peak hour or busy periods and those pirates want $60-$100 per head
Not all private cars are pirates. Some are part timers like my friend.
He is a Singaporean married to a Kulai girl. Although his family stays in Singapore... they spend every weekend with the in-laws and he will drive her and his son back to the in-laws house in Kulai every Friday evening. But as he has to work during weekends as hotel chef.... he drives back to Singapore after dropping them off and will stop by JB Sentral to see if he can pick up some passengers going to Singapore. This is extra income as each trip can earn $80-$100

And he is not alone.... I know several other ex-Malaysians (now Singkie PRs) who live and work in Singapore are doing the same thing too.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lenny1956 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never been to JB before, but no impressed with anything in Signapore. I will be at the Marina Bay Sands area and was thinking to take the MTR to Woodlands CIQ then take the 950 to Poseldon Spa. My plan was to do an overnight package at the Spa then go back the next day.

Was planning to leave on 1/4 and return 1/5. If action is good then perhaps stay till to 1/6. Is this a good plan?

Thanks in Advance
Old 01-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
And he is not alone.... I know several other ex-Malaysians (now Singkie PRs) who live and work in Singapore are doing the same thing too.
Not only them. Many Singaporeans are doing similar thing. My neighbor drives into JB with his wife to do grocery shopping and top up petrol twice a week.... and on the way back they will pick up some passengers from JB. So in a way they get free shopping and petrol.
Some of my friends staying in Woodlands also drive into JB late evenings to makan and then ferry passengers out. Some even make multiple trips if there is a crowd waiting to come back Singapore.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lenny1956 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where do these drivers pickup at?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny1956 View Post
Where do these drivers pickup at?
You can find them on the JB Sentral bridge leading to CIQ above the bus terminal. Groups of men calling out....Singapore..Singapore
Old 03-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
You can find them on the JB Sentral bridge leading to CIQ above the bus terminal. Groups of men calling out....Singapore..Singapore
Usually they will wait and get 5 to 6 pax. each pax 25 buck SGD back to your home.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

any bro wanna head in later? i will be heading in soon PM me
Old 05-01-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
any bro wanna head in later? i will be heading in soon PM me
What time u going in?
Old 12-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michaelangeloxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be heading to jb next week. Using Msia Sim to contact amansari to see how the situation is like (every thread about it seems to be deleted for some reason) huge fan and it was my go to spa before the major crackdown. If amansari cannot go then plan b is to head to vip. Looking to go in fri late afternoon or thurs early afternoon. Anyone interested pls pm me
Old 14-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Hmm...Eh...i had been taking Bus back Countless time already after my Night Chill..Sunday morning be it 1am--4am..no stress..fast smooth..2 ringgit nia ...

So now I skip private car...prefer taking bus...
Where can I catch the bus ? What bus number do I need to take to come back Singapore after 1am?

My tour bus from KL stop at JB and does not proceed to Singapore. Estimated to reach JB around midnight on Saturday. So I have to find my own transport coming back to Singapore.
Old 14-01-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
Where can I catch the bus ? What bus number do I need to take to come back Singapore after 1am?

My tour bus from KL stop at JB and does not proceed to Singapore. Estimated to reach JB around midnight on Saturday. So I have to find my own transport coming back to Singapore.
I think no more public buses at that hour.... if I am not wrong the last bus for 950 is 2330 hrs and for 170 is 2355 hrs. Not sure about CWT or Sin-Johore Express timing but I dun recall seeing them after midnight either.

Maybe other bros can assist this lady.
Old 14-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post

Yeah... sometimes Tour Buses are not reliable. I ever kenna bought bus ticket at KL TBS to arrive at Tg Katong Singapore. There were cheaper tickets to JB or Golden Mile but I choose to pay extra for this bus to Tg Katong as convenient for me. We left TBS @ 6.30pm and was supposed to arrive Tg Katong @ 10.45pm.
But there was heavy traffic coming back to Singapore so the bus only reach JB CIQ @ 12.30am. KNN the bus guide told us to transfer to another bus going to Singapore as our bus had to pick up passengers from Larkin for return trip to TBS.

The other tour bus took us to Golden Mile instead of our destination at Tg Katong.... and the driver told us he is only doing a favour for the other bus driver as he had empty seats to accommodate us. He told us to look for the other bus company if we want to complain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1