The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 30-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 20
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Samster Gathering JB

SO anybody want to go?

I going in today.....

PM me if going......i accumulate

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 01-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magical
Bro Luck Choon,

Knn of course we meet in a good cheonging place and cheong like until no tomorrow lah!

If got many bros, we can booked the whole of Blue wave...maybe can set
guinesse book of record also.

We need to confirm the date and the location, someone mentioned malaysian datuk but I doubt he is from JB. I cannot host the meetup becos I am working in Sgp, need to have a purebreed Johorean, work JB, Sleep JB,
Eat JB and also Bonk in JB.

Response at the moment is still weak, we will see after this weekend, how many bros will be joining our very first "Samster Gathering in JB"

Cheers Bro Luck Choon, (Me Chit Choon Phua)
Sorry Bro,
Me also work and stay in S'pore lah...cannot...hehehe
Fyi...now big wind blow leh....better stay put for a while...
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 08-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,

Can somebody take charge? At least one gathering a month. I believe it would be fun. Let's PARTY. Let's get this JB gathering going. See you all soon.

GO GO GO
Old 12-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Bros,

Can somebody take charge? At least one gathering a month. I believe it would be fun. Let's PARTY. Let's get this JB gathering going. See you all soon.

GO GO GO
Tonight....I am going JB and will be free from 8.30pm to 10.30pm....only can go one round....who wanna join?
"Q" as below
Old 12-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
etch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well as long as we communicate in English than its fine with me. Any updates? suggestions of location or time?
Old 14-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etch
Well as long as we communicate in English than its fine with me. Any updates? suggestions of location or time?
I believed all our brothers here can communicate in English and I suspect some of them are even English lecturers/teachers cause the FR posted here are soooo damn good. Primary school standard can't produce such report ok.
Old 15-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

add me in ..we cheong ........

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 15-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zzzjb2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
I believed all our brothers here can communicate in English and I suspect some of them are even English lecturers/teachers cause the FR posted here are soooo damn good. Primary school standard can't produce such report ok.
Yes...one has to agree that some bros wrote damn good FR. But, I think we have some bros who are journalists by profession lah...FR not only in good English but also always on time leh in order to educate the fellow bros. Some titles or award can be bestowed upon them as a +++en of our appreciation to all dedicated bros at the upcoming gathering..? Like the most hamsap samster and most horny corny samster..?

Just look forward to the gathering!
Old 15-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Samster

Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OK Bros,

I have managed to gather 6" Boy and jedycity's e-mail. Hope to have more to keep in touch. I believe this is a start to more communication. Next I believe we need to exchange Mobile numbers to arrange a meet up. SMS easier also.

Hope all will contribute. Let's get together.

CHEONG
Old 15-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Good bro tenrang,

I believe u should lead...Okay aniway I PM u my e-mail.

Keep in touch.

Cheers
Old 15-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Samster

6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Like what most of our brothers like to say... "MAI TU LIAO HO".

The respond is getting hotter and hotter macam pisang goreng sell along the road side.

31 August is Merdeka day. So can we agree our very 1st record breaking gathering on Tuesday 30 August 2005 night at 7pm. This is the best time for everyone of us to "Negaraku" our DiDi and boost our country economy.

I understand some of our frends are working in Singapore and may not be able to attend. Any brothers got better suggestion.

As for venue, I am not well verse on this as I am generally a massage lover and not good in FJ. My budget is around RM200. Roman Spa is relatively at the high side but thats the best SPA in town. I never been there.

Can any brother suggest a good venue that spacious enought to accomodate all the "Chicken Worms"?

Lastly, the same saying... Mai Tu Liao... keep the hot "pisang" roll before it 'lembek'

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Yum Yum!!!
Old 18-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Wei, JB brothers, give some respond lah wei.
Old 19-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

Bros,

Some of the brothers suggested we go minum kopi first fro INTRODUCTION. then the next trip we can go CHEONG. So if we could intro ourselves in a coffee shop and exchange notes it would be good.
So let's see if our working in Singapore brothers are joining or not first. Most of them are working in Singapore.

Cheers
Old 19-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Bros,

Some of the brothers suggested we go minum kopi first fro INTRODUCTION. then the next trip we can go CHEONG. So if we could intro ourselves in a coffee shop and exchange notes it would be good.
So let's see if our working in Singapore brothers are joining or not first. Most of them are working in Singapore.
Cheers
I work & live in Singapore...if this event is on Fri night from 6pm onwards...then you can count me in!!! We can drink kopi at Permas Jaya's Mamak shop lah.....then call OKT or HC or ???? You all can suggest lah...
"Q" as below
Old 19-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

I seconded.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1