The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: little Saigon near holiday plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber8 View Post
was there yesterday... the untie receptionist offer me to try B2B package at $168

Vietnamese SYT age early 20 (number 88)
B cupper
massage so so only
B2B only remove her top with shorts on so not so shiok feeling
after about 10 mins she offer me to top up $50 for BJ and CIM

saw quite a few more SYT Vietnamese when i leaving the place
Rm168 for massage, hj, b2b for 60mins? That's daylight robbery! Rm168 shoud give u b2b, massage, hj, bbbj, strip until left with panty, roam top bottom. At least this is what I get else where. I will boycott this mp for now.
Old 13-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
razo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
Rm168 for massage, hj, b2b for 60mins? That's daylight robbery! Rm168 shoud give u b2b, massage, hj, bbbj, strip until left with panty, roam top bottom. At least this is what I get else where. I will boycott this mp for now.
Agreed! If rm168 and still need top up rm50 for Bj. Not worth it la! Just go for normal hj will do if interested....
Old 14-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
K.sun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there today.. Had my youngest masseur so far...

#16 AhTing from vietnam
Massage: 4/10
Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 small size petite gal.
Boobs: small B
Damage: rm65/hr with rm50 hj. No strip but auto roam allowed. Simple English only, a bit communication breakdown.

During my massage i heard from next door about another Vietnamese gal asking for rm200 from chinaman for fj. The chinaman replied saying i already paid rm168 and i still need pay another 200? Shortly after not sure how the nego. went but i heard some fucking sound.

After my massage, the receptionist auntie told me got two types here, one for full package 168 and another type vietnam girl do only massage. So bros, take ur own pick.

Up me if you like my FR. many thanks...
Old 15-10-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
coolbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.sun View Post
I was there today.. Had my youngest masseur so far...

#16 AhTing from vietnam
Massage: 4/10
Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 small size petite gal.
Boobs: small B
Damage: rm65/hr with rm50 hj. No strip but auto roam allowed. Simple English only, a bit communication breakdown.

During my massage i heard from next door about another Vietnamese gal asking for rm200 from chinaman for fj. The chinaman replied saying i already paid rm168 and i still need pay another 200? Shortly after not sure how the nego. went but i heard some fucking sound.

After my massage, the receptionist auntie told me got two types here, one for full package 168 and another type vietnam girl do only massage. So bros, take ur own pick.

Up me if you like my FR. many thanks...
Up u! Nice report!
Old 15-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
cyber8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post

Very True but i think the shop owner makes more when they sell the $168 package which i personally dont think its worth it

just take the normal massage and any other service nego with the girl better... felt so stupid paying additional 100 for 15 mins of b2b
Old 19-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
coolbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there taking the no 88. Like wat the bro say. Not worth taking the 168. The girl are cute but not worth such money. Go n enjoy hood massage n neg with the girl direct. If expensive skip. They got full service provided.
Old 20-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
basety is Cool - loads of Potential

Went there earlier with a friend.

Enquired at the counter, $65 per hour.
Asked about the MLs, told older ones were better at massaging.
Asked for a good one.
Took an hour.

Was shown to my room right next to the toilet.
My friend had a worse room, it was just in front of the toilet.

Both of us had to use the toilet and since there was only one and there was an occupant, my friend elected to go do his massage first.

I waited outside, met the masseur (late 30s to 40s) that was attending to me.
She had a thick foundation, her face broke up in wrinkles when she smiled.

Toilet door finally opens, dude comes out, I head in and almost passes out from the thick cigarette smoke fog inside.

Holding breath and pissing is not recommended.

I head to the room and old Masseur greets me in the dark room, she almost looks young.

She has a nice sexy dress.

Proceed to remove clothes and lie on bed.

Massage starts.

She starts to knead the shoulder and neck muscles, and massages the backbone down to the waist.

She repeats the same massage technique 3 times. Then she starts to slap the back, usually the masseurs do this when the massage ends and it is time to go.

After 3 times of this same action, I get bored and ask her if there is going to be the placement of hot stones on the back.

She asks for clarification and I speak slowly in Mandarin.

She goes out to ask for directions and gets in 4 stones in a basket.

She looks unsure and she is telling me that she will be rubbing the stones on my back.

My mind starts shouting out warning signs. I ask for change in masseurs. She does not get what I ask and asks a younger girl for instructions.

Young girl is so much younger, chirpy and asks for confirmation that I want a change.

I confirm and she informs lao cai.

I tip lao cai $10 and proceed with young gal.

Young gal massages better.

Finale with HJ.

Will not RTM.

For bros who intend to go, avoid the Vietnamese.

Opt for Indo.
Old 20-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by basety View Post
Went there earlier with a friend.

Young gal massages better.

Finale with HJ.

Will not RTM.

For bros who intend to go, avoid the Vietnamese.

Opt for Indo.
up u 5pts bro.
Old 21-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JMTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went there on Sat and ask for the indo lady but no happy ending leh. Got to wear disposal underwear somemore. But the massage is quite good I would say. Will try the mp again once more to see if got any action
Old 21-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
basety is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
up u 5pts bro.
Thanks, Bro.

Appreciate it.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMTan View Post
I went there on Sat and ask for the indo lady but no happy ending leh. Got to wear disposal underwear somemore. But the massage is quite good I would say. Will try the mp again once more to see if got any action
I also got the Indon but never wear the given disposable panties. She did not ask also.
You are right. The massage was good.
No happy ending, just good massage
Old 10-11-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
rigger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrigger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
I also got the Indon but never wear the given disposable panties. She did not ask also.
You are right. The massage was good.
No happy ending, just good massage
I was there yesterday at 1500hr, same treatment and comment as above! When I left saw quite a few chio 越南there!

年少有精无钱干
老了有钱无精干

xiao lian wu xiao bo lue gan
lao liao wu lui bo xiao gan

young boy got sperm no money f**k
old time got money no sperm f**k
Old 15-11-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bankrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah didn't know this place is being mentioned!

i chanced upon it on my way to sawadee thai spa (clean awesome massage, can read about it from this girl's blog) some time back. curious, so decided to check it out. receptionist quoted 65 for an hour of massage. cheap! saw vietnamese massage. never tried, so i thought, why not?

was led to a room (no door though, just draw curtain) by this viet girl. she seemed like mid-20s? idk. i can't judge a person's age for nuts. was wearing hot denim shorts and a kind of 'see-through' shirt. more of this later. fair skin and nice complexion, pleasant-looking i must say.

massage wasn't too bad. i could hear her 'huff and puff' as she went on top of my back exerting pressure with her massage. and she was slow and steady going from one part of my body to another - which was good, since i don't like the feeling that my masseuse 'can't seem to wait to get it done and over with'.

after 15min or so, she left and returned with oil, which was a nice surprise. again, 15min later, she left and this time returned with hot stones. idk. is this how viet massage is like? lol.

she got me to turn around and got on top of me to massage my thigh. damn. super turn-on. i could see the silhouette of her boobies much thanks to her top.

10min before the end, she popped the GQ. HJ, RM50 - i gave it a go. my hand went from her thigh to her ass. nice and firm. seeing she's fine with it, i went under her shorts and squeezed her ass, still no resistance (: went up her back slowly, and undo her bra. no resistance too! fondled her tits and blew my load in no time. heh.

asked for her name after that, and she replied 'fin'. sweet girl.
Old 16-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
cyber8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WAS THERE RECENTLY

THEY USE TO HAVE 2 INDONS BUT 1 LEFT SO LEFT ONLY 1

INDON MASSAGE THERE IS GOOD WHICH INCLUDE HOT STONE THERAPY, GOOD STRENGTH AND MANAGE TO EASE MY BODY ACHE

sadly she dont do any special no HJ no hanky panky nothing...

so for those who want to have good massage can look for her Ms DIA

cheers

PS : saw a new vietnam girl with very sweet face (SYT) will try her next trip there
Old 17-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

theres two 'little saigon' at that area.. 1 is just outside of KSL facing the car maintenance shops..and 1 facing towards sawaadee massage opposite. The ones with majority vietnamese girls is the 1 facing opposite sawaadee .. the 1 at ksl have a mixture of indos and viets..

168 is for b2b whereby a simple massage is done..next they strip away the top and leave with shorts on to use the oil and rub u and finale with a bbbj. roaming wise is dependent on the girls liao.. normal massage is all the price stated by bros here .. special for 50.. last time 200 is full service but due to reasons..they do not operate full service anymore... as for the shorts part, they do not like to take out all because if anything they like to dress asap...

168 is a good price around that area when i got offered 189 for a same servicee in another shop at that area..haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1