The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
memnoch01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

its the same as NY and Bluewave
Old 04-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuroAmi View Post
Full complete package (everything all included) = RM$308.00
Girl packages = RM$238.00 / RM$168.00 / RM$98.00
Facilities package = RM$60.00 / RM$48.00

I always go for the complete RM$308.00 package so I am not sure what the other packages offer. For my RM$308.00, I get to use the facilities, have free flow drinks and food, foot massage, ear cleaning, sex session with girl.

As for raids, this place is very safe as I was told it is owned by the crown prince of Johore and the cops would not dare to raid the place.
$308 is expensive compared to NY Spa & BlueWave.
NY Spa - $228
BlueWave - $218

Old 07-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kitak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i want to go NZ next week...is it true i can see the and choose the angpai
Old 07-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitak View Post
i want to go NZ next week...is it true i can see the and choose the angpai
NZ ? I think you mean ZON rite?
ZON operates on a 1st come 1st serve roster system for the girls.
This is to ensure all the girls boleh cari makan.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Any good svcs gal recommend?
Old 10-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 19
subaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros . Just back from overseas so new to JB . May I know where is NY location and is there any MP that opens till late like 1 or 2 am . Thanks in advance .
Old 10-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
NZ ? I think you mean ZON rite?
ZON operates on a 1st come 1st serve roster system for the girls.
This is to ensure all the girls boleh cari makan.
bro are you sure?? that mean we can't rtf those good service gal?

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 13-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
sunshine666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Zon, took the MYR308 package for traditional massage by older lady + FS with SYT. Overall is an enjoyable sexperience and look forward to returning.

The spa is very well equipped for Malaysia, with heated jacuzzi, decent buffet, huge lockers and overhead showers.

I took the traditional massage first. I got a good hard massage (and I have a high standard) in a room with two massage beds. The masseur even walked on my back. However, at the price of MYR89 for 1hr, it is expensive by JB standards.

Name : Connie (19)
Looks : 6/10 - has C cup cleavage
Massage : 8/10

For fucking I was brought into another room. This one had a queen bed and an attached shower cubicle. When Yen came in, she was not very friendly. She asked me if I wanted to bathe. We both stripped off, and then I got some conversation as she massaged my cock with soap. After that she did a decent massage on my back. Since I already had a massage, I didn't feel it, but it was erotic as she was fully naked.

Then she started running her tongue very sensually from my neck down my back all the way to my toes. Followed by licking my ass crack and then jabbing her tongue in. Turning me around and repeating twice. And then the loudest, sexiest, BBBJ I have had. All this lasted from 10-20 min and I was really turned on.

She slipped on the condom, did a bit more of a BJ, and then started riding me cowgirl. This lasted only a few minutes, then she asked me to take over. I would have liked her to do more cowgirl. Still quite enjoyable as she has a nice face, body and decent boobs, and she really makes very nice sounds during the exercise.

Name : Yen (108)
Face:7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (B)
BJ: 9/10
Catbath : 9/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE : 7/10

After discussing with my other bros, I think the girls at NZ are slightly less pretty than at Blue Wave, so 108 is a good option for NZ. And yes, you can request for specific girls at NZ if you know who, but you cannot choose from a lineup.

I was wondering what is the standard tip?
Old 14-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Went yesterday and the captain given me Yuki (I think 99), to all bros, please avoid this girl, fuck look and the stomach got birthmark and Svcs suck all go thru the moments , no ass rim, Bj with cap. Almost time come we have to Hj out
Old 16-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Give Carmen a miss too. Her service suxs.
Old 22-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Mystiq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine666 View Post
Went to Zon, took the MYR308 package for traditional massage by older lady + FS with SYT. Overall is an enjoyable sexperience and look forward to returning.

The spa is very well equipped for Malaysia, with heated jacuzzi, decent buffet, huge lockers and overhead showers.

I took the traditional massage first. I got a good hard massage (and I have a high standard) in a room with two massage beds. The masseur even walked on my back. However, at the price of MYR89 for 1hr, it is expensive by JB standards.

Name : Connie (19)
Looks : 6/10 - has C cup cleavage
Massage : 8/10

For fucking I was brought into another room. This one had a queen bed and an attached shower cubicle. When Yen came in, she was not very friendly. She asked me if I wanted to bathe. We both stripped off, and then I got some conversation as she massaged my cock with soap. After that she did a decent massage on my back. Since I already had a massage, I didn't feel it, but it was erotic as she was fully naked.

Then she started running her tongue very sensually from my neck down my back all the way to my toes. Followed by licking my ass crack and then jabbing her tongue in. Turning me around and repeating twice. And then the loudest, sexiest, BBBJ I have had. All this lasted from 10-20 min and I was really turned on.

She slipped on the condom, did a bit more of a BJ, and then started riding me cowgirl. This lasted only a few minutes, then she asked me to take over. I would have liked her to do more cowgirl. Still quite enjoyable as she has a nice face, body and decent boobs, and she really makes very nice sounds during the exercise.

Name : Yen (108)
Face:7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (B)
BJ: 9/10
Catbath : 9/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE : 7/10

After discussing with my other bros, I think the girls at NZ are slightly less pretty than at Blue Wave, so 108 is a good option for NZ. And yes, you can request for specific girls at NZ if you know who, but you cannot choose from a lineup.

I was wondering what is the standard tip?
Not too sure but nv heard friends whom visited there giving tips.

I've had one previous trip which the lady requested me to tip her.......told her no wallet but she said i can give tip at the cashier when paying bill specifying her number.

Had quite a few bad experience with lady number higher than 100 so sticking to my few preferred ones now.
Old 23-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bastardhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystiq View Post
Not too sure but nv heard friends whom visited there giving tips.

I've had one previous trip which the lady requested me to tip her.......told her no wallet but she said i can give tip at the cashier when paying bill specifying her number.

Had quite a few bad experience with lady number higher than 100 so sticking to my few preferred ones now.
Care to share wat are their nos?
Old 26-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
bro are you sure?? that mean we can't rtf those good service gal?
You can still request for your regular gal... but she then has to go to the back of the queue which some gals dun like and so they prefer you not to book them especially on busy days.
Old 26-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminiboy89 View Post
Can any bro share the location of ZON? Tks in advance.
Bros may wish to know that ZON will be undergoing upgrading works and certain sections may be closed off in stages.... including the Spa.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
OzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Bros may wish to know that ZON will be undergoing upgrading works and certain sections may be closed off in stages.... including the Spa.
Bro, how certain are u on this? If this is confirmed then I am going over tomolo before the spa is closed for renovation.. Miss my Paris at NZ.. Haha. Hope to hear from you bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1