The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
IntelDuoCore is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: The Zon

slack92,

Please la... This area is for locals. Singaporean should stay in Singapore to boost the economy. We do not fancy you guys come flood our place.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slack92 View Post
Went to Texas pub last Sunday with my bros. Fucking happening and I'm not even kidding. We scouted other pubs before we decided enter Texas as it had the most gals. Tower was dirt cheap, only 50rm! We hanged around for 15mins before viet girls starting to come over to our table. At first came only one, then I asked her if she could bring more girls for my bros. wah, before we know it, all of us had 1 in our arms. Some of us had really chio de zhabor and some so-so nia. We drank, talk cock and touch touch some of our girls will butterfly and some will not, so really depends on ur luck. Around 9pm+ , my bro wanted to Dabao as we had rooms at Berjaya waterfront hotel but before he could make any arrangement with her, all the girls left because they heard there would be a raid that night. By 10pm, Texas pub had no girls. All the guys naturally become very sian but we continued to stay and try to finish out tower. Cheebye suddenly police came and raid. Took my ID, shout for my name many times then finally demanded for my passport. At this point I fucking dulan. But he police afterall I bobian suck thumb. Asked my friend go hotel take passport for me. After showing the passport, I went back up to the hotel and called it a day.
Damage: 4 tower x 50rm = 200rm
Tips: 50rm per girl
Dabao: 500rm-1000rm
Berjaya waterfront hotel: $60

I will definitely return to Texas and hopefully that there won't be a raid again.
I think if you want to venture into others playground, play by the rule. The last thing is to go there and spoilt people's market. 500rm - 1000rm? Golden pussy? S$ is big, so? Be respectful. That is the least the local expect.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
slack92,

Please la... This area is for locals. Singaporean should stay in Singapore to boost the economy. We do not fancy you guys come flood our place.
Bro, with all due respect, going by your analogy, we singaporean also do not like you malaysian to come to our country and fight for our jobs and depress our wages. Since we cannot change this, i suggest we live and let live. Peace.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ramzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
slack92,

It's 2015 and still with the kuno mentality.
Old 17-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We are all bros ! pls do not throw stones at one another and injured ourselves, enjoy respectfully. Not to spoil market is my enjoy principle.
Old 19-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

chaolaofanshu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We're all guys looking for a nice piece of pussy everyday. Does it matter whether we are Singaporeans or Malaysians?
Old 28-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

I find that the pub in the Zon has lesser gals than 3 months ago. Gals always hear got wind. Didn't go there to work as often

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaolaofanshu View Post
We're all guys looking for a nice piece of pussy everyday. Does it matter whether we are Singaporeans or Malaysians?
well say bro !

Last edited by Goatslooter; 28-11-2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 02-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I find that the pub in the Zon has lesser gals than 3 months ago. Gals always hear got wind. Didn't go there to work as often
The truth is that there is really quite a few raids on going, ordered by KL. Local say is to meet the quota for the year as its last month. A recent one was ordered by the JB Sultan cos he do not like what he see (Viet bu jalan around the place) when he was at Zon for dinner.
However, the girls also smart to use as excuse. Some will sit with you for less than an hour, then say got wind and then ask for tips and disappear. Apparently many work night shift at Sentosa area.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
IntelDuoCore is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Bro, with all due respect, going by your analogy, we singaporean also do not like you malaysian to come to our country and fight for our jobs and depress our wages. Since we cannot change this, i suggest we live and let live. Peace.
juz_mic, then you should tell your gahmen to impose 1000% levy tax on Malaysians, VEP for motorcycle increase to SGD 40 per day, VEP for car increase to SGD 350 per day. Then I will have no more fucking issues to hire workers here.

All the good ones already went to your country. What's left here are those with:
1) mental illness
2) character and attitide problem
3) always mc and annual leave
4) very lazy with zero to no productivity
5) work one day missing ten days

And with limited quality manpower resource, our business operations are unable to expand properly. No business expansion = No Income
And prices fluctuates here because you people like to say things here are cheap cheap cheap.

So you tell me, why Malaysians can live without Singapore but Singapore can't live without Malaysia.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Brownhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

intelduocore,

I agree with you on employers predicament here.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
juz_mic, then you should tell your gahmen to impose 1000% levy tax on Malaysians, VEP for motorcycle increase to SGD 40 per day, VEP for car increase to SGD 350 per day. Then I will have no more fucking issues to hire workers here.

All the good ones already went to your country. What's left here are those with:
1) mental illness
2) character and attitide problem
3) always mc and annual leave
4) very lazy with zero to no productivity
5) work one day missing ten days

And with limited quality manpower resource, our business operations are unable to expand properly. No business expansion = No Income
And prices fluctuates here because you people like to say things here are cheap cheap cheap.

So you tell me, why Malaysians can live without Singapore but Singapore can't live without Malaysia.
This is quite true to a certain extent.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 04-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

truth is, if stuff is cheaper in Singapore we will see many johoreans coming here and cause prices here fluctuate, and many Singaporeans going up everyday to work.

It's just normal.....

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shalalol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiseh...whats all this thing about singaporean or malaysian...we are once in the same nation. Its all depends on the person itself. No matter where you are, you should follow the scene...same like, " mana bumi di pijak, situ langit di junjung ". Me myself working in Sg but im a Malaysian. My employer dont have any issue in employing Malaysian because we work for our rice bowl and we also boost their economy. Why i never work in Malaysia, because of the pay. Previously i work in Johor but since the cost of living getting hire and i also hv family to support then i work in Sg. For the sake of nice piece of pussy, we should hunt peacefully and never spoilt the market by giving a lot of tips....happy hunting...n now its the last month of the year....a lot of raid will be done by MIB. Please be careful.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
OnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

where is the location of zon? is it still worth going now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1