The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
King of Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
try to be a smart sugar daddy ! do not commit any thing? apply bonk and pay method then you are safe!
Wse words from the King of Zon .... apply guerilla "hit and run" strategy !
Old 05-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: King of Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Wse words from the King of Zon .... apply guerilla "hit and run" strategy !
pai seh pai seh ! we are learning from one another? sometimes learnt from mistake made as well? but DON'T repeat ! Im now well control of the situation.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
King of Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
pai seh pai seh ! we are learning from one another? sometimes learnt from mistake made as well? but DON'T repeat ! Im now well control of the situation.
Yeah, we are all learning new things everyday .... the important thing is NEVER to repeat our mistakes

Besides the title "King of Zon", I heard that you are also "King of Fly Aeroplanes" ! ..... you better do something about this to correct your "bad image" !
Old 08-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Prosperity brings 'opportunities' to Johor Bahru

Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated 8 November 2012 :-

Prosperity brings 'opportunities' to Johor Bahru

RECENTLY, local media reported that a 81-year-old woman was arrested for allegedly being the "connect point" when men needed to engage women for sexual services.

Immigration officers interrogating some Indonesian women alleged to have been sex workers in Kulaijaya. Pic courtesy of Johor Immigration Department

The senior citizen, a local, operated from her wooden house at Kulaijaya here in Johor Baru as a front for her "brood" to solicit male clients for the past several months.

Based on the number of raids and arrests related to the oldest profession in the world, indicates that brothels in Johor are mushrooming, even from homes.

As Johor prospers with billions of ringgit worth of investments and various development projects that create job-opportunities, more foreigners are flocking into a state known as "Jewel".

It has also created other "opportunities".

There are several blocks of low-cost flats along Jalan Stulang Laut here ( located next to ZON ), and it had been said that they are rented out to foreigners especially young beautiful women from China.

However, locals claim it is now being turned into an unofficial red-light district, of sorts.

When I was told about this, I initially just dismissed it as rumours, but being a journalist, my curiosity superseded.

I was told about 26 units of the walk-up flats have been turned into a "one-woman brothels".

This is a term relatively new to me, that prompted a Google search.

According to the search results, "one-woman brothels" is a method of prostitution made famous in Hong Kong.

The one-woman brothels is a term used when clients actually goes to the address, knocks on the door and agree on the price, before proceeding to one of the rooms in the unit, where the deal is "finalised".

Using this method, the prostitutes manage to elude the authorities, and eliminate the need of a pimp, thus making full profit, even though charging lower prices.

They also do not risk being caught for soliciting. And if they are caught in the act, most of them just claim the client is their boyfriend.

I was told to ensure their neighbours in Stulang Laut will not report their activities to the police, they often pay a "fee" to the neighbour. This fee included cleaning the neighbours' flats, doing laundry, and other household chores.

The girls are said to have never created a ruckus and are normally described as good, considerate and friendly neighbours.

These foreigners do not have vehicles, children or many belongings or furniture, thus even if there was an increase in their numbers, insufficient parking bays was never a problem.

Nor would they be blamed for having incessantly crying children, washing machines on a common corridor or plants -- making the locals preferring them as compared to local tenants.

I paid a visit to the place, with my wrist bandaged. It seemed like any housing estate from the outside.

I knocked on one of the doors and said I was looking for a "Mei-Mei" from China and is known to give traditional massage that healed sprained wrists or ankles.

Mei Mei was a name I made up instantly, and I was bewildered. The pretty woman, in her mid 30s and obviously a foreigner, claimed she was Mei Mei and it would cost me RM20 for her to fix my wrist.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 10-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dingdong11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Zon

anybody want to go there tonight?
Old 03-07-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
darkrave11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone been there lately. not been there since this last month and this month is the Hari Raya periods. Heard alot of police and robbing.
Old 13-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Is it still happening in there? I'm here right now
Old 14-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

any JB sexpert got updates on the Zon pls?
Old 29-09-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
petergan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When there a few times, seem normal-- very normal housing place- no action no idea of any thing is happening there. Clueless- maybe it has been shut down after the 2012 incident ... No more fr nor any news from the old bird flocking there---
Old 05-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
any JB sexpert got updates on the Zon pls?
Still very much alive. Mall is undergoing major renovation, think owner may be thinking of cleaning up the image. But then again, it is hard to change anything in Malaysia.
Texas is still like all the the pub in JC put into 1 place. Many viet, all shapes and sizes. Provide very good company for fraction of cost than in JC.
Many chinese milf on 5th floor hotel lobby area. They like to socilaise there.
As with Zon, beer is dirt cheap. Rm 50 for a tower of carlsberg.
Police raid this place quite often, witness first hand last thursday. Lock down the front and back door of texas. All the girls up the lorry. Customer juts need to show proof of identification, so please bring your id and passport with you unless you keen to spend a night in jb police station.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
Excited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, the mall is undergoing major reno. However, there is still 1 pub on the 4th floor, but the only way up is to take the cranky lift. Texas which is on the ground floor is always crowded, and the gals seem to leave after 8pm. Is there any other places suitable for solo ranger after 8pm in JB?
Old 12-10-2015, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Texas is still like all the the pub in JC put into 1 place. Many viet, all shapes and sizes. Provide very good company for fraction of cost than in JC.
Many chinese milf on 5th floor hotel lobby area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited View Post
However, there is still 1 pub on the 4th floor, but the only way up is to take the cranky lift. Texas which is on the ground floor is always crowded, and the gals seem to leave after 8pm. Is there any other places suitable for solo ranger after 8pm in JB?
last time i reached there ard 4pm+ nothing to see... didn't know the prc milfs on hotel 5th floor. i went to the mall, 2nd and 3rd level all under reno, didn't bother going up 4th level. texas quite empty the previous time i was there ard 9pm+, so also didn't walk over...
Old 13-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
nomsgpls is Cool - loads of Potential

Any FL that does overnight in zon?
Old 13-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
texas quite empty the previous time i was there ard 9pm+, so also didn't walk over...
From start of the year, I never encountered Texas empty except just after a raid.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slack92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to Texas pub last Sunday with my bros. Fucking happening and I'm not even kidding. We scouted other pubs before we decided enter Texas as it had the most gals. Tower was dirt cheap, only 50rm! We hanged around for 15mins before viet girls starting to come over to our table. At first came only one, then I asked her if she could bring more girls for my bros. wah, before we know it, all of us had 1 in our arms. Some of us had really chio de zhabor and some so-so nia. We drank, talk cock and touch touch some of our girls will butterfly and some will not, so really depends on ur luck. Around 9pm+ , my bro wanted to Dabao as we had rooms at Berjaya waterfront hotel but before he could make any arrangement with her, all the girls left because they heard there would be a raid that night. By 10pm, Texas pub had no girls. All the guys naturally become very sian but we continued to stay and try to finish out tower. Cheebye suddenly police came and raid. Took my ID, shout for my name many times then finally demanded for my passport. At this point I fucking dulan. But he police afterall I bobian suck thumb. Asked my friend go hotel take passport for me. After showing the passport, I went back up to the hotel and called it a day.
Damage: 4 tower x 50rm = 200rm
Tips: 50rm per girl
Dabao: 500rm-1000rm
Berjaya waterfront hotel: $60

I will definitely return to Texas and hopefully that there won't be a raid again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1