The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

deleted
deleted

Last edited by ahemmaster; 30-12-2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old 25-12-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
Hi bros, any tried poseidon spa? saw the ads in sammyboy but haven try.

Is it good?
So many postings in the Poseidon thread.... go there and read them.
Old 25-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
ya. mostly spammed by the owner XD. Normally good business will not let people spam lo.
Poseidon is overrated, overpriced and one of the worst spas in Malaysia.
It was set up by a Singkie owner to scam Singkie customers.
Out of every 10 FRs.... 9 were negative.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
petermills8686 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This a FR

Ytd i search wechat n saw this name appletan, not id sadly. i message her n meet her at baguss hotel & serviced apartment. best bonk of my life. such a pretty viet girl n the service so good.

wish to rtf, but the wechat not replying. if u all knw the okt or stable, pls pm me. i want to go back find her. tq.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deleted
deleted

Last edited by ahemmaster; 30-12-2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old 14-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

1st bonk of the day

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
There are not new and not old too. They were here few months back was afflicted to one of stable in sg. This group are rather new in jb scene. There is no switch and bait of ladies and they are trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operation style is organise and professional. Booking was smooth and allow mirroring of ladies. Hope that able to establish themself in jb.

Lady Background
She was from bkk. She stay and work in bkk previously. She used to work in sg before too. This is not be first time working for this stable but is her first trip in jb working. She is also able to converse in simple English.

Aida

Description of lady
She not the syt type but still consider young n chio type. She is in her mid 20s, pics and real person look similar.

身材:★★★★★
Tall, fair with smooth skin. Long dye hair and body does not have any visual mark, tattoo or scar. Neh neh was not natural type. Very long sexy leg and perky butt to perform doggie style.

服务:★★★★★
Use listerine to wash my mouth then shower for me like a big baby, wash every inch of my body clean clean. shower follow by some ruba ruba and kissing in the shower. Very sexy kind of cathbath

口交:★★★★
She proceed to first to suck my ball. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively. I mouthfucked her and I can feel she chewing my cock. The swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. I was again busy rubbing her wet wet pussy and fondling her already erected nipple.

Attitude: ★★★★★
Hardworking, chatty and willing to please type. Good attitude not those who like to play hand phone and ask you quickly cum type. Lot of cuddling and hugging. Can be easily kc and also will make u have the very high bf and gf feel.

吃鲍鱼:★★★★★
While BBBJ me, I fondle every inch of her body, neh neh, thighs then I move down to get a clear view of her pussy and inspect it too. It was not shave, more to trimmed type.No smell at all and i slowly use my finger to rub her clitoris and slight in my finger to feel the moistness. I aim accurately at the center part of her clitoris. I paint and lash out every stroke in a vertical motion followed by a hortonizonal motion on her clitoris. As I lash in fast, she shiver, tremble and let out soft n sexy moan. The more I do it, the more she get exited and crazy over it.

做爱:★★★★★
Started with she on top riding me. I pump her in a up and down position. Then we change to missionary,I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her waist as I hold on to and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip.I accelerate my speed and she was moaning and whining in climax and the "piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. We have hot kissing and frenching then I ram her fast and furious and end the game by shooting all the soldiers out.

按摩:★★★★
The message was simple and not really those expert type but was good enough.

Overall: ★★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. Those who tall ladies with big neh neh can try her. Pls treat her well and with respect, you will be rewarded.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

2nd bonk of the day

战后报告

VIP Spa

VIP Spa. No:H210

Background
She was from Ho chi min, not sure is it first time work in VIP but seem experience. I never see her before in VIP before. Very nice pics in the wechat as stated.

样貌:★★★★★
Young cheeky,chio, naughty, playful and wild type in her earlier 20s.

Slim, sexy and petite, school gal ladies type body shape with small neh neh. Easy to carry to bonk type.Nicely erected nipple when aroused. She have no visual scar or mark on her on body, have small tattoo at the bad area

The moment we enter the room. We hug and cuddle and also she kept playing with my goatee. Shower for me like a big baby, wash every inch of my body clean clean. After drying myself, I lie face down and she apply lotion and rub to lick my back from had to toe follow by ice licking and hot licking treatment. Later she signal me to turn over, same as the back with hot and cold treatment occasionally teasing and hand job and tools. Hot and cold ass rim till i cannot tahan too. At that point, i was already busy rubbing her clitoris. The feeling was so shiok.

口交:★★★★★
After that, she proceed to suck my balls. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, I hold on to her head and she blow me. I mouthfucked her deep and push in it in for a super deepthroat and I can feel she chewing my cock. The swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. I was again busy rubbing her wet wet pussy and fondling her already erected nipple.

Foreplay/Chemistry: ★★★★★
Lot of cuddling and hugging with high gf feel. Good attitude no rushing.willing to please and able to communicate in simple chinese.

吃鲍鱼:★★★★★
Lick her stomach and navel. Followed by her tigh and inner tigh. Her pussy was hairy type. Wet n super tight with no smell. She hold on to my head and she was so shiok when I lash out every stroke on her clitoris. As I lash in fast, she shiver and her body tremble and let out soft n sexy moan.

I cannot tahan as I insert my tool into her wet pussy. She cling on to my hip area tightly with her arm n leg. We french like lover and I lick her neck and the back of the ear as I pump her in a up and down position. I go into fast deep and accerlate my speed,I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Every stroke I go in, she was moaning and whining in climax and the piak piak sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. It make me feel like fucking a young school gal.I ram her fast and furious till I shoot all the soldiers out.

It was a nice and good bonk overall. She is confirm the RTF type. Sure no regret and worth to try.Will bookmark her for next visit. Try her before she left. She could be the next Ang Pai for VIP. I left a happy and satisfy man
I left a happy and satisfy man

Comments
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 30-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried any dolls from MYHD88?

The stable seems to carry quite a number of SYT and CFM vixens... very tempted to cross the Causeway for a weekend of super R&R.....
Old 20-02-2018, 10:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

Cny bonk in JB
I was in JB for CNY visiting and since here, must well go for a bonk. Bring some friend and check a few place via wechat n sms to see if got suitable location plus gal for both of us.

有钱任性

The concept n style I don't have to elaborate too much as it already have explained before here.

No:154

In the wechat, she was not bad looking, so i decided to go shop to mirror again to double confirm it.

Background
She was from Ho Chi Min and she was able to converse well in chinese . She has been in jb working in rich & bitch for quite some time already. I heard she be going back on March and also understand that she have a sister working in at rich & bitch too.

样貌:★★★★
She look chio but not belong to the SYT type. She should be in her mid 20s. She have bitchy sexy look and a cock sucking lips.

She have fair smooth skin with long dye hair. Light and petite in size and bushy pussy hair. She has a nice shape perky butt with big boobs. I am not a boobs lover and not good to judge if the boobs is real or enhanced, so better for you to try and discover it yourself. No other mark or scar or tattoo on her body.

Break ice to make her comfortable first the proceed to shower.Use listerine to wash my mouth then shower for me like a big baby.. wash every inch of my body clean clean. Performed a BBBJ for me in the shower too. After shower, lie down give me a cold lick on the mattress n followed by a sticky liquid b2b body rub. The rub was sexy and seductive. After cleaning up the sticky liquid. She gave me a good ass rimming that I cannot tahan. Ask her to stop. She ask me to turn around. Masterbating me while she give me a cold body lick followed by a breast rubbing and breast fuck.

The bbbj was slow and steady. With lot of balls licking and caressing. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively.Hold on to her head without holding my dick, i mouthfucked her. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat. The suction and her swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok.

鲍鱼:★★★★
I have no chance to eat or paint her abalone but I only manage to slowly rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. No smell at all but was moist and not really tight.

Started with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her in a up and down position. Then we change to missionary,I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her body tight and grip her lower body tight.I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high. It was stereo surround that I m so scare that her moaning could be heard by next door. The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She ask me not to stop and continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. I accerlate my speed to fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

Hardworking, chatty and willing to please type. Good attitude not those who kept asking you quickly cum type.

It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. Those who like petite and big neh neh. Can give her a try. Pls treat her well and with respect.

Comments
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

Old 21-02-2018, 10:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

Stable

Jbescort (adult141) Website: http://johorescort.net/
Some called this stable as jackson. This is my first experience with this stable. I am not very sure about their background. They have been in the scene for quite some time already. This stable has a few location and another affiliate. The operation style was same as the rest, able to do mirroring. I did not manage to mirror all ladies as some were working at that point of time. Some hiccups here and there in between but overall still ok for a fast n last minute booking.

Lady Background
She was from chiangmai but working in bkk. I am not sure is this her first trip in jb, but told me she here for 2 days already. She is also able to converse in simple English.

Nicky

Description of lady
She not the syt type but still consider young. I judge her as average look in her mid 20s, have the bitchy look. The advertise pics and the real gal look when mirroring was accurate.

身材:★★★★
She have a perky butt for doggie. Fair skin and petite body frame with big neh neh. I am not good at judging the neh neh to be natural or not so shall not talk about it. No visual scar or tattoo on body. Pussy hair was rather thick. Wet n tight pussy too.

服务:★★★★
Start off with catbathing my body. Gave me a good lick. Didn't get to kiss or french as it was being move away a few time when I tried it but is ok for me. Did not manage to do any painting too cos the hair was rather thick. But did some fingering on her and she felt so high n let out some moan when I slowly insert my finger.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was quite good. Some slow and steady flickering and sucking of the dick head. Slow and gentle cleaning of every inch of your shaft. Lot of salivia drooling too resulting in lot of white liquid from dick shaft. She blow n suck me aggressively as I hold on to her head without holding my dick, i mouthfucked her deep deep that almost choke her. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat. The suction was strong with lot of swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. It was like buay tahan and I almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it.

做爱:★★★★
It was all the way doggie. I start with slow pace then I slowly increase my pace and lower by body by squeezing her neh neh. I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. I hold on the edge of her Ieg to gain a deeper trust. I accelerate my speed and she was moaning and whining loudly. The piak piak sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. Adjusting myself for a firm grip and I thrust her a few more round of deeper stroke fast and furiously then shoot half tank of my soldiers out.

Attitude: ★★★★
Her attitude was good. Patient, friendly and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type. She also never show a black face but the GFE was just ok, not that high as I think the chemistry not really that good yet as may need longer time to break the ice if take longer session maybe better.

Overall: ★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk overall for a fast bonk. I left a happy and satisfy man. Those who fancy petite lady with big neh neh can give her a try.

Comments
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 23-02-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Dear all, recently went to JB for a short trip, I was reading up in this forum, so decided to give AAA Spa a go.

Since it was CNY, there was not much choice, I saw a super chio, tight body Viet. Her no is 39, took her for 90mins. I can't remember how much but I think it is around RM98

Room was upstairs, its really clean and well decorated.
She told me to strip while waited for me outside. Once done then proceed to massage.

The massage was pretty solid, can't imagine that this joint give such a good and effective massage till most of my pain are relieve.
During the massage there was almost no hint of teasing or naughty behavior, just pure clean and awesome massage.

Once done, turned around and she starts to play around the V-region and ask if I need to massage there, I asked her how much, first quote was Rm100, then told her can reduce to RM50. She agreed.

HJ nothing to shout out, but just by looking at her slutty face, tight body and tight tee/mini skirt/high heel, I shot I no time.

Overall pretty decent place to get a good massage and a HJ

Stats:
Location - quite new set up with eatery nearby and other spa
Atmosphere - Spa like, new, friendly recept, and heard that the owner is Singaporean
Girl - No 39
Name - Not sure, didn't ask
Looks - 9/10 Slutty CFM Viet
Body - 9/10 super tight SYT
Massage - 8/10
GFE - Didn't talk too much, can com in mandarin, but was enjoying the massage
RTF - A little far from SG, I don't mind if I am near by.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
aala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
Dear all, recently went to JB for a short trip, I was reading up in this forum, so decided to give AAA Spa a go.

Since it was CNY, there was not much choice, I saw a super chio, tight body Viet. Her no is 39, took her for 90mins. I can't remember how much but I think it is around RM98

She told me to strip while waited for me outside. Once done then proceed to massage.

The massage was pretty solid, can't imagine that this joint give such a good and effective massage till most of my pain are relieve.
During the massage there was almost no hint of teasing or naughty behavior, just pure clean and awesome massage.

Once done, turned around and she starts to play around the V-region and ask if I need to massage there, I asked her how much, first quote was Rm100, then told her can reduce to RM50. She agreed.

HJ nothing to shout out, but just by looking at her slutty face, tight body and tight tee/mini skirt/high heel, I shot I no time.

Stats:
Atmosphere - Spa like, new, friendly recept, and heard that the owner is Singaporean
Girl - No 39
Massage - 8/10
Hi bro, any contact and location? I
Old 26-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell View Post

Stats:
Girl - No 39
Massage - 8/10
Can share ctc and location. Thanks
Old 05-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

Stable

Jbescort (adult141) Website: http://johorescort.net/
Some called this stable as jackson. This is my second time with this stable. First time was arrange by another guy.Bring along 2 friends and not sure what experience they have. Hope to see FR from them here too.

Lady Background
She stay in bkk.i am not sure which part of Thailand she was from. I am not sure is this her first trip in jb, but told me she here before sometime back.The advertise pics for her and the real gal was accurate.

Pinky

样貌:★★★★★
One word “swee mak mak” belong to SYT type. In her early 20s. Able to understand a bit of English. Sure the type u would like to keep as mistress.

"Dum Dum" "lek lek" thai tanned skin and petite body frame with extended long dye hair with big neh neh.Shaven, wet and tight pussy with no smell.She have a perky butt for doggie. No visual scar or tattoo on body.

Start off with catbathing my body. Gave me a good lick. We french like bf and gf then I proceed to suck her neh neh. Then I lick her navel and down to her abalone.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. Then I proceed to lick her. I give her a long flick and suck on the lips of her clitoris. No smell at all. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck before I insert one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy. She let out another round of long and high moan as I slowly insert in my finger.

The bbbj was quite ok. I don't consider it as really good. But it was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking and sucking the shaft and dick head.The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

Started and end with one missionary position only. I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine that she was enjoying so much. After that, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I accelerate my speed and she the piak piak sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I carry her up slightly then I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soldiers out.

I am able to communicate well and hold communication well with her. Chemistry level was high that I was almost hook.Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

It was a nice and good bonk overall for a fast bonk. I left a happy and satisfy man. Those who fancy petite lady with big neh neh can give her a try. Too bad is only 45mins. How I wish can stay longer.

Comments

Old 07-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tallguy183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sky paradise Spa at pelangi area. Go up 1st floor and deal with the OKT there.

My FR, just went thereat the afternoon today:

No 103, kerry
Looks: 8/10, 
Catbath: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

Local lady from sarawak , has a good slim body which I like, but not for boobs lover maybe B cup at best. Perky and big nipples. Juicy.

Good gfe when came into the room, took off her clothes and proceed to bath, then to the water bed for 一条龙 service and capped my bro and rode me till I exploded inside her. After that wrap and and go back to the dining place for some food.

Saw a few other ladies around, some vietnamese and some PRC. 

Damage was RM358 for 70 min, bros who like slim lady can try her. This is the second times i try have been KC by her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1