The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
100Yen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: little Saigon near holiday plaza

Little Saigon 1 was raided yesterday evening. Please be careful
Old 17-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The little saigon that i went recently was the one near KSL. i saw a malay family come out of the spa and i thought it was a clean joint. Afterall, they had renovations and it looks really clean and atas from the outside. I didn't know it was little saigon from the shop front (but i know it used to be). When i went in, i saw the menu and i knew it was little saigon and the guy immediately introduced the special packages to me. She said the malay family was just normal package customers. For me he has special package. He explained it to me and it was i think Rm173 (more or less) for 1h B2B. When we take special package, we will be assigned younger masseuse and if we take normal package we will have older masseuse. No selection of masseuse allowed but if we are unhappy with the masseuse assigned, we can request for a change.
I took 1.5h which was Rm203 i think. It has extra 30min hotstones treatment compared to 1h massage. The masseuse that was assigned was a not bad looking vietnamese girl. And i didn't want to be bad so i didn't request for change in masseuse. After the massage and hotstones, it was B2B time, She will be naked except for wearing panties. She didn't allow kissing nor fingering nor DATY. HJ skills were meh. Too mechanical and girls don't really know how to get a guy off. It's not the strength nor speed but the technique. So i didn't really enjoy it. I also take quite long to cum

Looks: 6-7/10
Body: 6-7/10
Massage: meh/10
Boobs: maybe B?
Damage RM203 for 1.5h B2B

I had a friend that actually got a BJ from one of the masseuse (for "free") but that is because there was communication breakdown and he didn't know that he needed to pay and he thought it was part of the package. So basically he "act blur, pay less" lol. I would say little saigon is quite pricey. Girls looks are not too bad in that area, but the massage is non existent. If you are looking for a good massage, go for sawadee opposite this place. But if you are looking for some fun, i think little saigon serves as a fun place. Playability depends on girls i guess. So far the first time i went, i had no luck. The counter guy is really friendly and he explains his packages very carefully.
Old 18-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shootme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was given a surprise bj during my first visit to saigon. the girl was full naked while doing b2b. i tipped her 50ringit. didnt get her number causr felt a bit pricey.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
derp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwizard View Post
The little saigon that i went recently was the one near KSL. i saw a malay family come out of the spa and i thought it was a clean joint. Afterall, they had renovations and it looks really clean and atas from the outside. I didn't know it was little saigon from the shop front (but i know it used to be). When i went in, i saw the menu and i knew it was little saigon and the guy immediately introduced the special packages to me. She said the malay family was just normal package customers. For me he has special package. He explained it to me and it was i think Rm173 (more or less) for 1h B2B. When we take special package, we will be assigned younger masseuse and if we take normal package we will have older masseuse. No selection of masseuse allowed but if we are unhappy with the masseuse assigned, we can request for a change.
I took 1.5h which was Rm203 i think. It has extra 30min hotstones treatment compared to 1h massage. The masseuse that was assigned was a not bad looking vietnamese girl. And i didn't want to be bad so i didn't request for change in masseuse. After the massage and hotstones, it was B2B time, She will be naked except for wearing panties. She didn't allow kissing nor fingering nor DATY. HJ skills were meh. Too mechanical and girls don't really know how to get a guy off. It's not the strength nor speed but the technique. So i didn't really enjoy it. I also take quite long to cum

Looks: 6-7/10
Body: 6-7/10
Massage: meh/10
Boobs: maybe B?
Damage RM203 for 1.5h B2B

I had a friend that actually got a BJ from one of the masseuse (for "free") but that is because there was communication breakdown and he didn't know that he needed to pay and he thought it was part of the package. So basically he "act blur, pay less" lol. I would say little saigon is quite pricey. Girls looks are not too bad in that area, but the massage is non existent. If you are looking for a good massage, go for sawadee opposite this place. But if you are looking for some fun, i think little saigon serves as a fun place. Playability depends on girls i guess. So far the first time i went, i had no luck. The counter guy is really friendly and he explains his packages very carefully.
What number did both of you get?
Old 25-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls pm number
Old 11-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
Salvatore666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalvatore666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been patronizing both Little Saigon for the longest time, this branch used to be training ground for the newcomers and most of the girls their service sucks.

Ever since the major raid sometime back which Saigon lost most of their SYTs, there was a very bad transition period whereby they hired masseurs in the 40s to fill the spot. While the milfs service were really good and I even got something quite taboo from 2 of them, milfs are really not my thing.

Long story short, decided to gave this branch a try again as I saw some SYTs. Even the receptionist is a Vietnam girl now, and is quite decent looking. I jokingly asked if can chose her to do massage but she said she's purely receptionist.

Was assigned No.10 in her 20s and her services reminded me of the ang pai 16 in the other branch. Told her to skip the massage, then we went to shower together. Once inside the shower already start to play, spent a good 15mins inside the shower. Went back to the "room" and started making out like old time lover, shot 3 times in total before going to shower together again. She's totally not money minded and very service oriented, asked her if want 50rm more for bbbj but she don't do. After the session nv asked for tips at all, GFE gao gao.

As usual, one man's meat may be another man's poison... so to each his own.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gaga1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, which little saigon is better with more syts? Ksl branch?
Old 12-12-2017, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
chemist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited L. Saigon 1. Girl very tight on time and rude. Bad service as she kept rushing me.

Not recommended
Old 12-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
Salvatore666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalvatore666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The sentosa branch used to be better, but now this branch better. Sentosa branch is horrible now, bad service and bad attitude girls.
Old 13-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
derp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore666 View Post
The sentosa branch used to be better, but now this branch better. Sentosa branch is horrible now, bad service and bad attitude girls.
The girls are the same in both branches. You never see the car they arrive in. They just travel to and fro.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
teckseong is Cool - loads of Potential

wow!!!! all the way no massage? whole session only hj 3 times?
Old 20-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone care to share after the shop undergone renovation?..any new girls?
Old 25-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
penguinrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down yesterday to the renovated little saigon. the shower and massage rooms upgraded. the towel and bed still old. ladies i'm not sure if they new or not. but now you get to see them walking around the corridor.

try 27 around 7pm, work halfway fall asleep. nvm, wasn't there for massage anyway. do what is needed den gtfo.

damage 178

side note, there's a little girl (about 4?) in this joint. i'm guessing she's one of their daughter. anyone notice this?
Old 26-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinrider View Post
went down yesterday to the renovated little saigon. the shower and massage rooms upgraded. the towel and bed still old. ladies i'm not sure if they new or not. but now you get to see them walking around the corridor.

try 27 around 7pm, work halfway fall asleep. nvm, wasn't there for massage anyway. do what is needed den gtfo.

damage 178

side note, there's a little girl (about 4?) in this joint. i'm guessing she's one of their daughter. anyone notice this?
The girl is the lady boss daughter..how the massage girls there
Old 28-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went last week and served by 27.
It's like being serve by Ah Lian, so of course no service to talk off.
Cannot touch here cannot touch there!
Big boob but cannot touch = maybe fake?
RTF: Definitely NOT

Saw another girl that looks like China girl but did not ask her number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1