The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC massage

side track...another well known place for pretty solid PRC massage ( includes lymphatic drainage massage) with juagen and hj finish if you want (can choose to release load or not ) is probably Faye (美丽之约) at Mount Austin (the best way to go is probably by uber/grab, which is abt 25mins ride from ciq/citysq/ ksl). They also do guasha, cupping, ear candling...

Please do note that massage is done by fully clothed masseur (they DO NOT provide b2b, FJ... etc)
Old 29-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciteo View Post
side track...another well known place for pretty solid PRC massage ( includes lymphatic drainage massage) with juagen and hj finish if you want (can choose to release load or not ) is probably Faye (美丽之约) at Mount Austin (the best way to go is probably by uber/grab, which is abt 25mins ride from ciq/citysq/ ksl). They also do guasha, cupping, ear candling...

Please do note that massage is done by fully clothed masseur (they DO NOT provide b2b, FJ... etc)
Bro. Pm the details or they shop WeChat. Many thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1