The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future
Re: The Zon

hi bros, anyone here been to the KTV located beside the Zon before? Seems to be located in quite a big building.

Was wondering about its pricing and so the playability inside.

Will appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lonelyhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who's going tonight
Old 30-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
Excited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Live reporting from Texas on a Friday at 7.30pm.

Usually at this time, the first floor will be fully packed. But not this time, I can still see empty tables. Girls are seriously in limited supply. I think 1 gal to 30 guys. Even the band only 50% discount, left 1 people nia. So I guess its only drink beer session tonight.

Anyone knows what happened to Texas recently? Got big wind or arrest?
Old 30-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
moonhawk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoonhawk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excited View Post
Live reporting from Texas on a Friday at 7.30pm.

Usually at this time, the first floor will be fully packed. But not this time, I can still see empty tables. Girls are seriously in limited supply. I think 1 gal to 30 guys. Even the band only 50% discount, left 1 people nia. So I guess its only drink beer session tonight.

Anyone knows what happened to Texas recently? Got big wind or arrest?
Yeah.. Been very quiet since last week. Think all the viet girls avoided the area. You can try going next door.. Avenue.. Quite fun place with local girls.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonhawk View Post
Yeah.. Been very quiet since last week. Think all the viet girls avoided the area. You can try going next door.. Avenue.. Quite fun place with local girls.
Most probably the girls are still in the detention centres unless someone has come forward to pay for their release which is unlikely as these girls work on their own and dun have "Bosses". Several girls went up the lorry when the typhoons hit during the last few weeks.

Situation is the same elsewhere too and most joints that rely on viet/thai girls are operating at skeletal staffing levels currently. One LOS brothel in Johor Jaya even had to "borrow" PRC girls from another operator as they were left with only 3 tomyams after the raids. They usually have about 2 dozen working girls at any given time.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 14
Xiao_Ma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiao_Ma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Alternative to the pubs - Berjaya Hotel lounge at 6 floor. Many PRC MILF to keep you company from late afternoon to 10pm.

You can only order tea which is RM10. Tip one PRC lady RM20 for short 10 min stay, RM50 for 30min, RM200 for 3 hours (Kara-Oke).

Anything further is up to you to negotiate. I have encountered 3 MILF. Managed to up one of them at her rented room at nearby condo.
Old 14-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
spidersim_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Most probably the girls are still in the detention centres unless someone has come forward to pay for their release which is unlikely as these girls work on their own and dun have "Bosses". Several girls went up the lorry when the typhoons hit during the last few weeks.

Situation is the same elsewhere too and most joints that rely on viet/thai girls are operating at skeletal staffing levels currently. One LOS brothel in Johor Jaya even had to "borrow" PRC girls from another operator as they were left with only 3 tomyams after the raids. They usually have about 2 dozen working girls at any given time.
now johor police week after week raid last two week zon area this week tamah sentosa now those vn gal all hide at home wait till storm over then go to work
Old 13-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
floatingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new updates for Texas? Girl situation? I've never been but am hoping to visit tonight or tomorrow night. Anyone interested can pm me.
Old 14-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
floatingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just quick update on the scene at The Zon. I arrived close to 11pm and the bars were bustling. I walked into Texas and it was full house. I didn't really enjoy the vibe there as it was really dark and the music was extremely loud. The number of guys definitely outnumbered the girls. Hard to determine if the girls were lookers due to darkness, but could see many tables with all guys.

I left Texas and walked into the bar next door (If you're facing texas, then on your right.) Similar type beer bar with Viet chicks. Music was softer, lighting just right and had 1 small tv playing soccer. Happened to have an empty table closer to the bar so I ordered a jug. Cost RM52 and was extremely diluted. Probably better to stick to bottled beer. The Viet girls were really good looking. They will ask if can drink with you and they expect tips. Only speak Mandarin and they will butterfly. But because it's a much smaller pub compared to Texas, I felt the ratio of girls to guys was much better.

In the end, I tipped the girl who sat with me the most RM50. I did ask what the going rates were from waitress and other girls and all quoted RM50, so I'm not sure if I got cheated or not. But she sat with me for the better part of 2 hours so I think that's reasonable. I believe you can rubba them as well, but maybe bigger tips?

What I'm wondering is if the girls will go out with you for a price? Anybody has any insight on this? I will be going again tonight to try to dig out more info. I also passed by Geoventure which looked like there were some hot girls. Not sure if working or just local girls.
Old 14-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Can someone share the experience at Avenue , where local girls are? Someone mention it's near ZON
Old 21-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys going tonight is there still any prc ladies at site.
Old 22-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since there is no reply headed over to site for my first trip.
Took cab straight to waterjaya point. Cost me 8.50rm frm ciq. Reaching site went to shopping mall to recce no happenings at all. Cld not find any prc wl. So cme out to the street site walkout seen lots of restaurants and coffeeshop. On my right site facing is malay restaurant. Left site is vietnam paradise see syt girls standing outside vietnam shop. 2nd floor mny uncle for woman and drinks. Not sure hw to pick up the wl out.
Old 16-10-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This thread seems dead now... is this place not happening anymore... am planning to go for a visit alone next month, after not visiting there for a long time.

Which pub is still happening now? As in good quality girls and can tabao? Heard my friend say there is pub in the middle of that row... is is Geoventure? or somehting like that..

Bros do recommend. Thanks!
Old 31-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Guys is there really nothing much there anymore ?
Old 26-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3029 / Power: 18
sg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond repute

anyone can shed some lights whether any more actions in the zon area?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1