The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 12
junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!
Re: Rich and bitch

just went.. got girls mid 20s. chose my type, similar my ex, petite, cute looking. but looks wise my ex still better la~
saw another girl the boobs like gonna burst, but doesnt look real so chose the cute looking one
Old 18-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Wanna share my honest FR of this joint

Went in there sat night, first time enter, the 2 fella behind counter damn nonchalant. Abit ai mai ai mai attitude, slight pissed off. Then again, Not here for them, so continue and ask about the price. Maybe the pricing options updated here are the list I

198/45 mins
238/60 mins w/ waterbed

Took the 238 option, another guy bring 3 girls out. All 3 girls seriously quite cui in looks, body quite plumb, and two of them half arms and legs covered in tattoo. I don't really mind small pieces of tatts, But I will be slightly put off by huge patches, that's my preference. Never mind just choose the best of the bunch and move on.

Room was quite bad. A single mattress in the corner and at the other end of the room is water bed. No aircon somemore, quite hot.

Water bed is seriously what the fuck bro. I was half expecting waterbed to be those bed with water in it such that it feels like your floating. But hell no, their definition of water bed is a hard stretcher kind of like operating table, where you're gonna be doused with water.

Shower + massage was good, she really kneaded my muscles real nice and quite comparable to massage parlors, plus she wash me clean before doing anything dirty

Catbath was quite stunning. She first applied a gel all over my body, then suddenly I felt something soft and cold starting at my heels. It feels seriously shiok, got a few times I almost let out a moan. When i flip over to do front catbath, that's when I realised what happened. She's biting a white gadget instead of using tongue. Well it feels good, so I dont mind and close my eyes to enjoy.

Bbbj: as I lay there enjoying the catbath, I felt something enveloping my Dick. I'm like, whoa this gadget got hole one leh, can catbath and bj. I open my eyes to see that she already took out the gadget, and is sycking. I gotta say, her technique was quite good, and she did it for a good 3mins.

Off to bed: After bj, she rinsed me up and proceed to bed. I thought she would instantly fj, but to my pleasant surprise she actually continued bj for like 5 mins before capping. After that was standard fucking in cowgirl-missionary-doggy-missionary-release. Some fake moans here and there. Pretty standard, I would say. Dressed up and left with emptied pockets and balls.

Comparing between poseidon and this, I have to choose the former. It's much more accessible, okt friendlier, and room cleaner and more comfortable. In terms of girls, RnB's provide better service and friendlier, but the quality (at least what I've seen) is worse, milfs compared to poseidons mid-twienties and some eyecandy.

Rtm: hardly.

Quite similar concept to Mavita spa using table type water bed but serve by Pinoy mls very chiobu...any bros noe is mavita spa stil operate?
Old 19-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelite View Post
Quite similar concept to Mavita spa using table type water bed but serve by Pinoy mls very chiobu...any bros noe is mavita spa stil operate?
Mavita oredi closed many many months ago.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
aeradio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeradio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wonder where's those pinoys went to... miss their services
Old 26-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Wanna share my honest FR of this joint

Went in there sat night, first time enter, the 2 fella behind counter damn nonchalant. Abit ai mai ai mai attitude, slight pissed off. Then again, Not here for them, so continue and ask about the price. Maybe the pricing options updated here are the list I

198/45 mins
238/60 mins w/ waterbed

Took the 238 option, another guy bring 3 girls out. All 3 girls seriously quite cui in looks, body quite plumb, and two of them half arms and legs covered in tattoo. I don't really mind small pieces of tatts, But I will be slightly put off by huge patches, that's my preference. Never mind just choose the best of the bunch and move on.

Room was quite bad. A single mattress in the corner and at the other end of the room is water bed. No aircon somemore, quite hot.

Water bed is seriously what the fuck bro. I was half expecting waterbed to be those bed with water in it such that it feels like your floating. But hell no, their definition of water bed is a hard stretcher kind of like operating table, where you're gonna be doused with water.

Shower + massage was good, she really kneaded my muscles real nice and quite comparable to massage parlors, plus she wash me clean before doing anything dirty

Catbath was quite stunning. She first applied a gel all over my body, then suddenly I felt something soft and cold starting at my heels. It feels seriously shiok, got a few times I almost let out a moan. When i flip over to do front catbath, that's when I realised what happened. She's biting a white gadget instead of using tongue. Well it feels good, so I dont mind and close my eyes to enjoy.

Bbbj: as I lay there enjoying the catbath, I felt something enveloping my Dick. I'm like, whoa this gadget got hole one leh, can catbath and bj. I open my eyes to see that she already took out the gadget, and is sycking. I gotta say, her technique was quite good, and she did it for a good 3mins.

Off to bed: After bj, she rinsed me up and proceed to bed. I thought she would instantly fj, but to my pleasant surprise she actually continued bj for like 5 mins before capping. After that was standard fucking in cowgirl-missionary-doggy-missionary-release. Some fake moans here and there. Pretty standard, I would say. Dressed up and left with emptied pockets and balls.

Comparing between poseidon and this, I have to choose the former. It's much more accessible, okt friendlier, and room cleaner and more comfortable. In terms of girls, RnB's provide better service and friendlier, but the quality (at least what I've seen) is worse, milfs compared to poseidons mid-twienties and some eyecandy.

Rtm: hardly.
My Honest Fr too. I stopped viisiting. The girls all grumble and black face if u dont cum in like 3 mins. Waterbed not comfy
Old 15-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Got some nice ladies here BUT I don't like the environment / room cleanliness. Suspect
Old 20-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

Cny bonk in JB
I was in JB for CNY visiting and since here, must well go for a bonk. Bring some friend and check a few place via wechat n sms to see if got suitable location plus gal for both of us.

有钱任性

The concept n style I don't have to elaborate too much as it already have explained before here.

No:154

In the wechat, she was not bad looking, so i decided to go shop to mirror again to double confirm it.

Background
She was from Ho Chi Min and she was able to converse well in chinese . She has been in jb working in rich & bitch for quite some time already. I heard she be going back on March and also understand that she have a sister working in at rich & bitch too.

样貌:★★★★
She look chio but not belong to the SYT type. She should be in her mid 20s. She have bitchy sexy look and a cock sucking lips.

身材:★★★★★
She have fair smooth skin with long dye hair. Light and petite in size and bushy pussy hair. She has a nice shape perky butt with big boobs. I am not a boobs lover and not good to judge if the boobs is real or enhanced, so better for you to try and discover it yourself. No other mark or scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★★
Break ice to make her comfortable first the proceed to shower.Use listerine to wash my mouth then shower for me like a big baby.. wash every inch of my body clean clean. Performed a BBBJ for me in the shower too. After shower, lie down give me a cold lick on the mattress n followed by a sticky liquid b2b body rub. The rub was sexy and seductive. After cleaning up the sticky liquid. She gave me a good ass rimming that I cannot tahan. Ask her to stop. She ask me to turn around. Masterbating me while she give me a cold body lick followed by a breast rubbing and breast fuck.

口交:★★★★
The bbbj was slow and steady. With lot of balls licking and caressing. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively.Hold on to her head without holding my dick, i mouthfucked her. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat. The suction and her swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok.

鲍鱼:★★★★
I have no chance to eat or paint her abalone but I only manage to slowly rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. No smell at all but was moist and not really tight.

做爱:★★★★★
Started with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her in a up and down position. Then we change to missionary,I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her body tight and grip her lower body tight.I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high. It was stereo surround that I m so scare that her moaning could be heard by next door. The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She ask me not to stop and continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. I accerlate my speed to fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

Attitude: ★★★★★
Hardworking, chatty and willing to please type. Good attitude not those who kept asking you quickly cum type.

Overall: ★★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. Those who like petite and big neh neh. Can give her a try. Pls treat her well and with respect.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-02-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Somehow I feel I am back in Batam whenever I visit this joint

Just that Batam still more relaxed and laid back
Old 03-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

normally u guys visit 1026 and 154 in this joint?
Old 06-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
Got some nice ladies here BUT I don't like the environment / room cleanliness. Suspect
same. cleanliness is very important to me.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who is next ang pai girl here now ? 1026 and 154 went back viet.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fa7268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try 1020 ?
Old 15-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster