The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 14
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold
Pixie Entertainment

Seems like a hot place nowadays. Wondering how many brudders had hook up any of the girls there.

Saw a $10,000 flower hang yesterday . Might be her boyfriend or a fans. Quite a numbers of Korean girls working here.

Which girls do you like local/taiwan/thailand/PRC/korean ?
Old 04-11-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pixie Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
Seems like a hot place nowadays. Wondering how many brudders had hook up any of the girls there.

Saw a $10,000 flower hang yesterday . Might be her boyfriend or a fans. Quite a numbers of Korean girls working here.

Which girls do you like local/taiwan/thailand/PRC/korean ?
$10,000 flower by boyfriend or from a fan ?.

Rubbish !.

Hung either by the agent or by the management people in order to get u guys all hot up, kiasi, kiasu, do not want to lose out and u fellows start to hang ribbons, crowns, flowers and gowns on the ladies there.

That is a management trick in order to make u spent needlessly.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So far during my past few visits Max flower around RM500. didn't know can be so hiong!!
Any kakis to drink there together?(:
Old 11-11-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alanysy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
So far during my past few visits Max flower around RM500. didn't know can be so hiong!!
Any kakis to drink there together?(:
I dont mind going in.. Havent been there before.. want to go c c look look...
Old 13-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
MarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Korean girl name HAHA , that night was her Birthday , her korean bf hang for her + a bit channel hangbag.
Old 13-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroPlus View Post
The Korean girl name HAHA , that night was her Birthday , her korean bf hang for her + a bit channel hangbag.
Korean bf can be her agent hanging flowers provided by the management. Ever seen an agent who is bf to the models and coyote ?. Chanel handbag, as all fake goods are graded A to C. Grade A = similar to the real one in design, stitching, logo, even the materials and cost much more than the B & C types. But are all fake. U won't find grade A in the markets. These are hidden away in places where the lower graded are sold.Hidden in rooms whereby the sellers will only sell to genuine takers who they know and not to walk by customers.

Last edited by Yokosi; 13-11-2017 at 11:59 PM.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

I Chill there every Saturday..see anyone bro wanna catch up there..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1