The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future
Holiday plaza, massage shops

Seen many Malay milf sitting outside the shops, and massage at rm60 per hour.

Anyone has any experience there and is willing to share?
Old 02-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 12
junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!
Re: Holiday plaza, massage shops

long ago, seen some bros here manage to get something out of the shops there, nowadays no news about the place.
personally i've hardly been there because most of the time i ride bike in and its not that safe to park there. been there afew years back but nothing much. not sure if anything changed since then
Old 23-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2404 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Holiday plaza, massage shops

The massage shops there are open concept. Don't think there is much action there. The most HJ.

there is more for night club.

But I kinda think there is some actions there.... A lot of sexy Thai and Viet SYT around.... Saw one leading his uncle through a back door. But all the people ask if u want massage all either uncle or auntie.

Any experience bros around? I might investigate more in the future. Lol

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1